Hoosier Hillbilly

Valparaiso, IN

#1 May 14, 2012
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender [[[ Queers!]]]
I'm honestly confused on exactly what the relationships are among these queers -( is an umbrella term for sexual minorities that are not heterosexual, heteronormative, or gender-binary.
____ Gays - homosexual (tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex) men. Can they still be called men or is one the 'male' and the other the female? When they have sex is it similar to that between a male & female..oral sex, anal sex, normal sex. That's impossible, correct?
___ Lesbian - sexual and romantic desire between females
Do gay men enjoy watching lizzies get-it-on, or do they prefer watching men have sex together?
___ Bisexual - characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes. hermaphroditic - an animal having both male and female reproductive organs
are you kidding me some 'people' have both a penis & vagina ?????????? can they have sex with themselves?
___ Transgender - a gender identity that differs from the one which corresponds to the person's sex at birth . Now I'm really getting confused; Read this"?"
"Transgender" does not imply any specific form of sexual orientation; transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, polysexual, or asexual; some may consider conventional sexual orientation labels inadequate or inapplicable to them. The precise definition for transgender remains in flux, but includes:
"Of, relating to, or designating a person whose identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender roles, but combines or moves between these".
"People who were assigned a sex, usually at birth and based on their genitals, but who feel that this is a false or incomplete description of themselves."
"Non-identification with, or non-presentation as, the sex (and assumed gender) one was assigned at birth."
Does that mean a 'person' might prefer sex with a male one day and a female the next? Is it all about sex, is it about 'people' just wanting to be different, is it 'people' just wanting to be noticed as different, or is it 'people' that are different?
*=* I use the words 'people' & 'person' in general terms [[[very specific criteria-queers]]] only - no offense to "those that really are people!"
___ I would personally delight in having each explain their individual differences as based on sexual behavior from an identity viewpoint.

sameness in all that constitutes the objective reality of a thing : oneness sameness of essential or generic character in different instances
: the distinguishing character or personality of an individual : individuality b: the relation established by psychological identification
: the condition of being the same with something described or asserted
I should also acknowledge that this could stimulate 'me' to the point of desiring "SEX" after the dissertation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid baby names 1 hr WordUsage 28
Laredo's (Jun '09) 6 hr Old Heathen 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Patriot 174,019
Greg Hord? 8 hr Iknow 16
what do youb think about Estill running sgain? 8 hr tell me 77
Nickel Tax Passes! 8 hr jima 21
How late is too late for basketball in resident... (Jun '12) 8 hr your favorite wis... 30

Maysville Jobs

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages