Face wire

Ravenswood, WV

#23 Jan 19, 2013
If I could find one I would there James but our president is fu_ _ that up for all of us
A person

Ravenswood, WV

#24 Jan 28, 2013
Any news when thay are shutting the doors for good ????
coast guard

Ann Arbor, MI

#25 Jan 28, 2013
I'm sure the coast guard would love to know how crounse works. Dumping trash, broken lines, wires in the river. Captain sending guys to shore to buy beer. Captains playing ps3 in the wheel house. Some of the chemicals used that are dumped in the river. Unreported fuel spills. The list goes on.
mike Adams

United States

#26 Jan 28, 2013
Who are there ppl u speak of coast guard . names would help. unless ur lying about what u tell !!
The man

Ravenswood, WV

#27 Jan 28, 2013
It's on all of them !!!
coast guard

Madison Heights, MI

#28 Jan 28, 2013
Not giving names out because I have no idea who you are. Never heard of your name while I worked there. But I stand behind everything I said.
mike Adams

United States

#29 Jan 29, 2013
coast guard ... Sounds to me like ur a chicken shit ex worker that's pissed at the company cause u got fired lol.. i think ur lying about what u say ..!!! u just wanna make up a bunch of stuff to try n get back at whom ever ur mad at !! my son has worked there for 5 years and he's never said anything remotly to what u claim happens out there ..
The man

Ravenswood, WV

#30 Jan 29, 2013
Ol it happens its a no tell thing or it happens at nite when no one can see just the people you can trust knows about and your son must not be someone thay can trust !!
coast guard

Saline, MI

#31 Jan 29, 2013
The man, hit the nail on the head. It's one of those things. Why do you need names, if you aren't involved ? Where do you think all those broken lines come from? You'll never see the wires thrown over or the coal swept in the river. Trash, its all over the place. Where its come from, if it don't come from a towboat?
liar

Hiawassee, GA

#32 Jan 30, 2013
coast guard wrote:
I'm sure the coast guard would love to know how crounse works. Dumping trash, broken lines, wires in the river. Captain sending guys to shore to buy beer. Captains playing ps3 in the wheel house. Some of the chemicals used that are dumped in the river. Unreported fuel spills. The list goes on.
Whydon't you tell who you are and why you are such a liar. Must of got busted for drugs or something. For all the rest of you low lifes, coast guard is a liar. You no it as well as the rest of us. Anyone that has ridden one of these boats, knows they worry the shit out of you with all the rules and do not do's. If you do it, you are in deep shit. So quit lyin, you were probably caught doing what you not supposed to do and got caught and fired. Otherwise you would not be bashin. Get some balls and man up and tell the truth. The truth is you are a low life liar. I bet you piss the bed too.
liar

Hiawassee, GA

#33 Jan 30, 2013
coast guard wrote:
Not giving names out because I have no idea who you are. Never heard of your name while I worked there. But I stand behind everything I said.
If you was a decent employee, you would still be there. What did you do? drugs and bad job is only reason they would fire you. Lots have been there for years. You probably stand behind a tree and watch everybody else do the job. Man up. Tell the truth pee wee.
liar

Hiawassee, GA

#34 Jan 30, 2013
The man wrote:
It's on all of them !!!
I beg your pardon. You do not know what you are talking about. It might have been you on your boat but not all of them. You may need to prove what you just said.
coast guard

Plymouth, MI

#35 Jan 30, 2013
You can call me a liar all you want. I was there. I did what I was instructed to do. I've rode many a boat and only know of one crew that don't throw junk lines and such in the water. Everything I said is the truth. But you're right, if caught the company faces some huge fines and penalties. You can say it don't happen all you want, but I know it does. The beer thing was one time for new years, only one gut on our crew didn't partake because he couldnt be trusted. And I no longer work there because I.didnt care for the time away from home. That's dicks to be gone from your family.
timberhead

United States

#36 Jan 31, 2013
Aww. The life of a towboat man. I think they should start a tv series on us. Call it, HARD LIVES
get a life

Hiawassee, GA

#37 Feb 1, 2013
timberhead wrote:
Aww. The life of a towboat man. I think they should start a tv series on us. Call it, HARD LIVES
Get a life Asshole. YOu probably sit on your ass and draw a check. Too lazy and stupid to work in a pie factory!!!!!The towboat man in my family takes care of his family and acts like he's got some sense. Unlike people like you. If you want a TV series, make up your own. Yes its hard on our families, but we like to eat and pay our bills and we appreciate those who work hard to help pay for it. It sure beats standing in the lines with food stamps. They should be for those who fall on hard times not the fraud's who use the system and take money that should go to those who need it through no fault of their own. And if you have a nice soft easy job, be thankful. We aren't bitching, we are thankful. Timberhead must mean you head and heart is made of wood!!!!!
Face wire

Alexandria, VA

#38 Feb 2, 2013
Sounds like old James is a office suck a__ or a office man to me just saying!!!
mike Adams

United States

#39 Feb 2, 2013
Coast guard .. you said you were instructed to throw the trash and lines and whatever other debris in the river. instructed by who? I bet it wasn't by crounse corporation. that's against their policy and they would get boo coos of trouble. so why even bring in stuff up if you're not going to let anybody know who it is. what's the point say anything if you're not going to the name names.
MLK

Ewing, KY

#40 Feb 3, 2013
mike Adams wrote:
Coast guard .. you said you were instructed to throw the trash and lines and whatever other debris in the river. instructed by who? I bet it wasn't by crounse corporation. that's against their policy and they would get boo coos of trouble. so why even bring in stuff up if you're not going to let anybody know who it is. what's the point say anything if you're not going to the name names.
well surprise surprise and ur names not mike adams. I'd say it happens everyday on these boats. Only ones workin the boats are outcasts with no life or family. Same catagory as truck driver's
coast guard

Columbus, OH

#41 Feb 3, 2013
Captains run the boats. Captains give orders. Not really the people I had a problem with, it was the company. So why put names out. You figure crews are small, so it wouldn't be hard to figure put who I am if I were to give you names. The only people who will get names, is the US coast guard.
mike Adams

Duluth, GA

#42 Feb 3, 2013
Ur name is not mlk either!! lol and my name is Michael g Adams . west union oh ... coast guard-- than y even bring it up on topix ,, y not just do what u gotta do !! just wandering what u think u acomplish by putting this info on topix ..??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Becky 134,361
Kayla Washington at beauty school 6 hr Hhd 7
whitney irvin (Jul '09) 7 hr cn it all now 60
Nicholas Co. Nursing Home Fire started by Micha... (Jun '14) 9 hr Nana 3
wh*re at green tokai 9 hr wow 3
local golf courses and their prices 17 hr Robbie 3
State Senate special election 3-3 West vs. Caudill Tue cheetah 1

Winter Storm Warning for Mason County was issued at March 05 at 3:40AM EST

Maysville Dating
Find my Match