Going out of business?
haha

Westland, MI

#2 Jan 4, 2013
I can only hope
haha

Westland, MI

#4 Jan 4, 2013
You got that right. Every single person in the office males 100k+ a year. And most don't do a thing. But the people who actually get the work done can't get a decent raise.
Jones

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2013
That's what u got
Chief

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2013
You all are to big of pus to comment on crounse corp.??
Timber head

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Yea the company isn't worth a sh__ you would be better on welfare then work there !!!!!
Honey bo bo

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2013
I feel sort for those guys on the boats sounds like a hard job. Plus Bering away from there family like that and they get no respect
Disgruntled

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Sounds like a peeved-off ex employee making these comments. Crounse is a job that many people would love to have, but most can't get. So, just leave it alone and quit hatin' on the ones that have a good job.
Timber head

Pomeroy, OH

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Sounds like disgruntled is one of the office suck a_ _es that needs to stop sucking the office guys and look at the company going down the tubes
Agree

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jan 9, 2013
I agree. This all sounds like one loser dirtbag who got fired and is bitter over it. What, couldn't cut it? You get pinched for using your dope dopehead? Hey, how about you grow up and quit acting so childish on an anonymous website. Crownse is a great company and those that work there 'still' always seem to love it.
Be a man moron and quit being an anonymous Internet terrorist. Loser.
Timber head

Pomeroy, OH

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Hat there dumb ass you can't ever spell crounse so go back and put your nose back up the offices guys ass
Yep

Wallingford, KY

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Timber head wrote:
Hat there dumb ass you can't ever spell crounse so go back and put your nose back up the offices guys ass
Someone hit the nail on the head, disgruntled employee. Only the losers that can't make it and keep dope out of their snoots are the ones you usually hear complain. There are trouble makers in every business. In every business, there are the ones who set around and think they know how to run a business that makes it hard on the actual workers but the good workers will stick it out until another company will give them a good deal. Too bad the company has to lose good help to see what they are doing wrong. Wouldn't need an office if it wasn't for the workers. Office gets paid the best wage while the people out on the river work their butts off and if cuts are made, it is them. Sounds like our government, doesn't it and they have run this country in the ground and hung us all out to dry. That's what puts a lot of companies out of business. If you don't believe it, look at the other companies that have folded and moved out of this area and sent jobs overseas. Cheap labor and cheap products. It goes on and on and the people who take pride in their jobs are usually the ones to lose out. This is just the edge of the iceberg. And don't want to leave out the people who take a job and think all they have to do is stand back and watch someone else work, play on their cell phones and whine about the job. However, it doesn't help matters for disgruntled employees to start rumors . If you lost your job with Crounse, there was probably a reason. It is hard to get on there and even with the problems, it is a job that pays with benefits. Not as good as it once was and the leaders that cared about their employees are no longer there, but it is still in operation. We live in a time when the powers that be on all levels whether it is government or corporations that employee people milk the company for all they can get and don't care much about the American worker. Until that changes, business will not be successful for very long. If it doesn't change, every business small or large will be owned by foreigners and we will not be a free country any longer. The workers will have to go back to giving a honest days work and the employers will have to go back to paying them an honest days pay. Lining their pockets with raises while the workers struggle with none will be the downfall of companies worldwide. It has been proven with what is going on in Washington and sadly a lot of companies are trying to imitate this failure.
UK fan

Pomeroy, OH

#15 Jan 14, 2013
I've been a employee at crounse for many year and still working there and what I have seen in the company cents emint and Steve started running the place don't look good for the employees thay just keep tacking away and not giving anything back to there boat employees it's all for the office and I can get y people say we are going out of business we keep loosing day and the charter boats keep running strong and all the supplies go from name brands to great value shit it looks like the company mite be running out money or something the boat is my home away from home I don't use the cheap shit at home but I do on the boat ?? But the change I have seen in crounse just not looking good at all !!!!
Really

Maysville, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Obviously you do not have to pass a literacy test to work there!!!
lolwut

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Really wrote:
Obviously you do not have to pass a literacy test to work there!!!
Oh, there seems to be a grammar nazi in every thread now. Is that the best you can come up with as a reply to his statement. At least this one spelled all their words correctly unlike the one above.
lolwut

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Timber head wrote:
Calling someone a dumb ass for misspellings when you misspell words in the very sentence you use to make fun of him. Classic

I guess technically you didn't misspell it you just used the completely wrong word since hat is spelled correctly.
Uk fan

Pomeroy, OH

#19 Jan 18, 2013
All I can say is fu_ _ crounse tie up cause thay are slow than your time off call up back to work cause its balls to the wall so don't bother me it's my time off
Face wire

Pomeroy, OH

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Just like we were saying when it's good for the office it's ok but piss on the guys on the boats working but that's how crounse works (great job)!!
James

Maysville, KY

#21 Jan 19, 2013
If you don't like your job then quite or stop complaining.
captian morgan

New York, NY

#22 Jan 19, 2013
pays my bills! and buys my booze!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead body 1 hr Doo Dah 17
Dean Pitts (dead beat dad) (Apr '10) 2 hr True 47
Wine festival 4 hr Wine Lover 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr LMS 148,345
5/27/2016 - Accident on Forest Avenue a motoris... 6 hr Yahoo 1
car lot on Arrington 8 hr Info 2
Temple-Inland - International Paper (Jan '12) 10 hr ip worker 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages