worst lawyer in Maysville
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Worse

United States

#44 Jan 25, 2013
Kelley Clarke is the worse lawyer I've ever seen he will take your money and do absolutely nothing!!!
Truth be told

Maysville, KY

#45 Jan 25, 2013
Bryan is just worried about which girl's panties he can get into next.
lala

Maysville, KY

#46 Jan 25, 2013
Worse wrote:
Kelley Clarke is the worse lawyer I've ever seen he will take your money and do absolutely nothing!!!
I think I've won this: I sat in a deposition with Ron Rigg and he actually fell asleep while my attorney asked his,(Ron's) client deposition questions. I mean arms crossed on chest, legs straight out in front and head propped up by the wall. Dead asleep. My attorney had to yell at him to get him up,cuz we were finished abusing his client. Useless.unmotivated.Inept. Check, check, check.
well a

Olive Hill, KY

#47 Jan 26, 2013
dale horner will lie for you and he is as low as they get
Crazy Bulldog

Grayson, KY

#48 Jan 29, 2013
lala wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've won this: I sat in a deposition with Ron Rigg and he actually fell asleep while my attorney asked his,(Ron's) client deposition questions. I mean arms crossed on chest, legs straight out in front and head propped up by the wall. Dead asleep. My attorney had to yell at him to get him up,cuz we were finished abusing his client. Useless.unmotivated.Inept. Check, check, check.
The Honorable Ronald L. Rigg graduated at the top of his class from the Northern Kentucky Salmon P. Chase Law School. He's got a juris doctorate in law. He's smart like a wolf or a fox, he might have wanted to you to think he was asleep but he wasn't. He was more than likely in deep concentration while also listening intently to the proceedings while at the same time resting his eyes. Oldest trick in the book to lure your opponent into complacency.
Awful

United States

#49 Jan 30, 2013
Kelley Clarke definitely has to be the worse lawyer around this town!!!
BDDFC

Hillsboro, OH

#50 Feb 1, 2013
dilligaf wrote:
ron riggs
stop hate"n big boy
BDDFC

Hillsboro, OH

#51 Feb 1, 2013
shonda roberts wrote:
Anyone with the last name Riggs is bad.
its rigg
GS POP

Hillsboro, OH

#52 Feb 1, 2013
Crazy Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
The Honorable Ronald L. Rigg graduated at the top of his class from the Northern Kentucky Salmon P. Chase Law School. He's got a juris doctorate in law. He's smart like a wolf or a fox, he might have wanted to you to think he was asleep but he wasn't. He was more than likely in deep concentration while also listening intently to the proceedings while at the same time resting his eyes. Oldest trick in the book to lure your opponent into complacency.
gET'EM big boy
BDDFC

Hillsboro, OH

#53 Feb 1, 2013
well a wrote:
dale horner will lie for you and he is as low as they get
Thats what you hire him for
yep

Grayson, KY

#54 Feb 1, 2013
but he still a peice of shit and i dont know how he sleeps at nite
BDDFC wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what you hire him for
Juan Valdez

Owingsville, KY

#55 Feb 1, 2013
yep wrote:
but he still a peice of shit and i dont know how he sleeps at nite<quoted text>
Probably doesn't drink coffee after 6 PM.
yep

Grayson, KY

#56 Feb 1, 2013
naw, he hasnt a soul is why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marvin Gray 6 min Sad 119
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,870
Slumlord (Feb '11) 6 hr Rented from him b... 67
swingers 6 hr swi fun 17
Maysville man arrested for child porn 11 hr Nosey 24
Kevin Fulton Fri mimi 3
Cops in maysville (Jun '15) Fri Just courious 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages