Haunted Maysville
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rich

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Apr 30, 2009
Any one have any good stories ?

www.nkyparanormalgroup.com
Ronin

Versailles, KY

#2 May 1, 2009
No because ghosts arn't real. Shows like Ghost Hunters Tear me up. I laugh my ass off when they run from a house after heraing a creeky florr board.
Ronin

Versailles, KY

#3 May 1, 2009
*Hearing *floor
eyes of mystery

United States

#4 May 1, 2009
ghost hunters are the real deal,first of all they rarely say that a place is haunted but theres been a few on there thats had alot of activity.id say theres numerous places in maysville that haunted its a historic town.i think once a group had a ghost hunt in old washington with a physic named pattai starr.
OMG

Winchester, KY

#5 May 1, 2009
What's wrong with you people???
sassy

United States

#6 May 1, 2009
the only think haunted is your grandma's vagina.
bogus

Mount Sherman, KY

#7 May 5, 2009
If ghosts were real we'd all have seen one and they'd be everywhere. Those TV shows are a joke. They get all worked up and "What was that?!" But then they never actually capture anything on camera. How is something transparent and able to float through walls and doors supposed to be able to make knocking sounds or throw stuff through the air? I'll believe in them the day I see one.
someone who cares

Morehead, KY

#8 May 6, 2009
sassy wrote:
the only think haunted is your grandma's vagina.
That is nasty..........stop
I ahve seen ghost before. They are real.........
Loretta

Maysville, KY

#9 May 7, 2009
Go to Washington Opera House and let them tell you about Loretta...
Bubba

Maysville, KY

#10 May 7, 2009
sassy wrote:
the only think haunted is your grandma's vagina.
Knock the cob webs off and it wont be as scary
gargar

Maysville, KY

#11 Jun 4, 2009
st patrick school is haunted...its scary
pit fighter

United States

#12 Jun 9, 2009
screw ghosts...you should worry more about creatures like..bigfoot or other weird ass unnown creatures running about
curious

United States

#13 Jun 9, 2009
alot of you people woulnt even walk threw some of these haunted areas,maybe in the daytime but when the lights go down and the sun goes to bed things lurk around that cant be explained.
someone who cares

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Aug 21, 2009
curious wrote:
alot of you people woulnt even walk threw some of these haunted areas,maybe in the daytime but when the lights go down and the sun goes to bed things lurk around that cant be explained.
You need to explain this comment in full,please.
I love going into haunted houses. Ghost can also be around in the daytime too....

Since: Jun 09

United States

#15 Aug 21, 2009
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to explain this comment in full,please.
I love going into haunted houses. Ghost can also be around in the daytime too....
I think what this person is trying to say is that in the day time people are more comfortable with an area cause they can "see" what's around them. Yes I agree that ghosts can do their thing in the daytime too...but psychologically we feel safer when we can see what's around us. Any place can be spooky after the lights are out and it's night time. If it's a supposed haunted location people tend to be more freaked out about it at night then in the day time.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#16 Aug 21, 2009
eyes of mystery wrote:
physic named pattai starr.
Any physic with a stripper name is totally telling the truth.

I really crack up over those white noise people. They fall victim to the Roar-shack
(I think that's how you spell it) effect, that's were your mind sees or in this case hears what it wants even though its not real, and believe that random low frequency noises are ghosts. If you ever actually watch someone make and analyze a white noise tape from start to finish you would laugh yourself to death. They spend hours looking for a message and play it over an over til they find one.(whether there is one or not)

Seriously people Ghosts were great when we were kids they made great campfire and bedtime stories, but that's all they are they. Its time for the rest of you to grow up and join the rest of us adults in the land of reality.
nostradamus

United States

#17 Aug 21, 2009
you have to be careful doing that white noise stuff because you can open a door,and let spirts in.

Since: Jun 09

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2009
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Any physic with a stripper name is totally telling the truth.
I really crack up over those white noise people. They fall victim to the Roar-shack
(I think that's how you spell it) effect, that's were your mind sees or in this case hears what it wants even though its not real, and believe that random low frequency noises are ghosts. If you ever actually watch someone make and analyze a white noise tape from start to finish you would laugh yourself to death. They spend hours looking for a message and play it over an over til they find one.(whether there is one or not)
Seriously people Ghosts were great when we were kids they made great campfire and bedtime stories, but that's all they are they. Its time for the rest of you to grow up and join the rest of us adults in the land of reality.
To each his own Ronin. We all can sit here all day and debate this. But we will be doing it till we are blue in the face. That's like trying to debate why the bible is just a good story book, and scar tactic brought forth by the Catholic church, and trying to get a follower of the bible to believe you. They wont...So we all have our opinions, yes you do make a good point with the white nose/evp thing. Some of the stuff I've heard I don't see how people make out what they have. But I have heard some that are pretty freaking clear as to what they are saying and a lot of other people heard it too with out being told what was possibly being said first on the tape. There is a lot of stuff out there that is pretty much unexplainable...but then there is a lot that can be explained away with either science or common sense. So like I said to each his own.

Since: Jun 09

United States

#20 Aug 22, 2009
oh and the term that you used...I'm not sure if that is right. But the one I've heard used the most is audio and visual matrixing, which is exactly what you said about the Rhoarshack effect. as humans we try to make images out of nothing...I guess it may be a fault we all suffer from...but hell if we didn't we wouldn't have had some of the greatest artists we have had.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#21 Aug 22, 2009
sneaux wrote:
oh and the term that you used...I'm not sure if that is right. But the one I've heard used the most is audio and visual matrixing, which is exactly what you said about the Rhoarshack effect. as humans we try to make images out of nothing...I guess it may be a fault we all suffer from...but hell if we didn't we wouldn't have had some of the greatest artists we have had.
Exactly People actively search for these things because they want proof that their lives/world/existence isn't completely pointless. Now don't get me wrong I would love it if there turned out to be more to our world that what we already know, but you shouldn't go around fooling your self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min chinwendu1 142,298
naughty girls (Jun '13) 2 hr Lol 42
37508395 5 hr Lol 3
El Caminante 5 hr Next 2
Superintendent & Asst. purchase new car without... 11 hr Sunshine 5
who is frances oaks (Aug '09) 12 hr Xx friend 43
Looking for rental 14 hr Stupid 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages