Latrisha Hamilton
Ur all stupid

Waco, KY

#21 Jun 8, 2012
Jeremy has his kids every day, u need to worry bout ur selves and not him if u don't know don't run ur big mouth. He is a good father
Oh no

Olive Hill, KY

#22 Jun 10, 2012
She was flirting with my husband one night at ramada! It was sad cuz she looks like a dog! I just laughed at how hard she was trying! Sad sad girl
Pshhhhh

Maysville, KY

#23 Jun 11, 2012
He does not have his kids everyday he works night shift and gets them every other weekend and his oldest daughter kelsey crys bc she has to go thats pathetic all he does is stay on his phone and facebook trying to see who he can get with its both their faults not just latrisha's so how bout u stop just putting her down!
still

Lexington, KY

#24 Jun 11, 2012
you're a ho trish, face it.
Lmao

United States

#25 Jun 18, 2012
I think it's so funny the same people keep writting shit on here over and over again. Get a f*cking life. I bet it makes u feel real big and bad taking sh*t on here when the real truth is that ur scared and fold under pressure like a little b*tch. I know Latrisha pretty good and she's a great mother, works hard, and pretty much raises her girls on her owe with very little help at all from her p*ssy *ss ex. Don't hate the player hate the game b*tches, and find a new hobby, no one is listening to the bullsh*t ur trying to feed on here. Latrisha I got ur back doll...
Amanda D

Olive Hill, KY

#26 Jun 18, 2012
Are you her flavor of the month? Just give her a while, she will screw you over too..
Tara

Olive Hill, KY

#27 Jun 21, 2012
She is nasty! Sleeps with young boys at Greg's Pizza, never has her kids, always looking for the next guy to mooch off of. If you are her newest fling, don't say that you weren't warned.
Know Her

Hillsboro, KY

#28 Jul 5, 2012
Trash. That's all she is.
Agree

United States

#29 Jul 10, 2012
I agree she is trash
yes she is

United States

#30 Jul 10, 2012
yep. She is old wrinkly granny trash. and yes she is supposed to raise her girls on her own when she has em. thats what it means to get a divorce :). shes got her new b-friend to spend that cash on her kids now and make it look like its her money lol. shes pathetic. what does she plan on marrying him or something lmao! she doesnt look like shes in her late twenties. maybe late thirties! oh and her ex is just out there tryin to stay happy and have fun, lord knows he didnt get to have much when they were married because she cheated on him everytime she could.
kitkat

Morehead, KY

#31 Jul 13, 2012
Jeremy should get full custody of those kids. They don't get to sleep in their own beds anymore when Latricia has them. She makes them spend the night with her at her boyfriends house. So sad. Some people don't deserve to have kids and she is one of them.
dejavu

Morehead, KY

#32 Jul 13, 2012
How much you want to bet she will be screwing Rick Pumpelly now that she works at Farm Bureau? If she hasn't already!? Once a ho..always a ho.
a friend

Maysville, KY

#33 Jul 13, 2012
What do you all expect jeremy to do? He does have his girls ALOT, way more than every other weekend. He was cheated on, lied too, and screwed over while he was trying to lead and live a Christian life. He has always been a good example for his daughters. So what if he is trying to find someone. His divorce is final and he shouldn't have to be lonely. Who cares if he is with someone who is 18 or 38? Last time I checked, 18 was considered an adult. And anyone who knows anything about children in this type of situation knows that it is not uncommon for them to cry when they have to go to the other parent's home. Sometimes she cries when she has to go back to her mom. Does that mean that her mother is horrible? Not necessarily. It means that she is a little girl in a difficult situation for her to deal with. The most that I see trish doing wrong is not putting her daughters first sometimes. Making them stay at another man's house is utterly ridiculous and could really be grounds for Jeremy to get full custody. Those little ladies need stability right now.
lol

Maysville, KY

#34 Jul 13, 2012
haha she is a nasty hoe!
Royalpain

Maysville, KY

#35 Jul 15, 2012
Please lets not get carried away here praising Jeremy. He may get in the church every chance he gets but he is no saint he is just a bit more sneaking about what he does. If you think you know so much why dont you just ask him what he was convicted of and how he liked to slap around of Trish and their children. And before you come of with we all make mistakes you are supposed to learn from them. Jeremy has some serious issues. Trish is no saint but to say he should get custody just because she take them to another mans house is crazy. They were in more danger when they lived together with all his stupidity . They do need stability and that not when you never know when daddy is going to freak out and smack you across the face or just go on a big rant for No Reason. Dont think he hasnt cheated on her maybe she just wised up a little with age and got tired of him. He is like a sneak always slithering around she was just not as good at hiding what she did/does or maybe she just stopped caring what people think . After all no matter what some will flap them jaws. Maybe you should flap your wings and fly away.
Royalpain

Maysville, KY

#36 Jul 15, 2012
Before correct me I meant snake slithering around.
true

Maysville, KY

#37 Jul 15, 2012
isnt she the one that slept with jeremys aunts husband that is around 60 yrs old gross] i think his name was steve
Noneourbusiness

Waco, KY

#38 Jul 17, 2012
Wat goes on between trish n Jeremy is no ones business. If she messes with ur man then fine get her. If u don't have a dog in the race then stay out of it. They both love their kids and neither one is perfect. Neither are any of us. Worry bout ur own families and stop worrying bout them
Tonya

Maysville, KY

#39 Jul 28, 2012
I worked at Greg's for a short time and Latricia was always very nice and I never saw her act inappropriate with anyone. Idk if any of the previous comments are true or not but my momma taught me if you can't say something nice then keep it to yourself. Unless she has directly interfered with your life then why judge? We ALL have skeletons in our closets...
found out

United States

#40 Jul 28, 2012
found out a little while back that latrisha's man that she be staying with and taking her kid's to stay the night is still on probation! doesn't that mean he has a curfew and shouldn't be goin on that trip to tenessee with her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 163,431
Billy Jackson 6 hr Frupio 3
tina m 6 hr Frupio 3
Melissa "Shameless" Martin 9 hr What 2
cps (Jun '12) Tue Truth 26
Miss Behavin Tue Looking for swing... 6
Swingers? Tue Looking for swing... 22

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages