Please Take A Moment?
Posted in the Maysville Forum
#1 Dec 14, 2012
To pray for those families that have been tragically broken today in Newtown, Conn. This affects each and every one of the American public. Our country is in horrific disrepair. You send your children to school for education and this is what we get? This "gunman" was nothing but a coward to prey on innocent children. What a shame he didn't instead walk into a police station and do his bidding.
Be thankful when your children arrive home from school today safe. Protect them and love them with every ounce of your being.
Thank you, in Gods Name We Pray...
#2 Dec 15, 2012
<3 prayers to these families. Breaks my heart:-(
#3 Dec 15, 2012
prayers sent to the families and friend...:(
#4 Dec 15, 2012
Prayers for the families. Wisdom for the liberals that believe our schools should be fully integrated instead of sending violent kids and adults to mental hospitals. Prayers that our families will turn back to God. Men will be men and raise their kids. Marriage will be between a man and a woman. People will work for their daily bread instead of hold their Entitled Hands out for another mans wages. Honesty returns back to our lips. Church attendance would be overflowing.
Asking God into our hearts would stop violence against the innocent.
I can't imagine the pain these families are going through. Your Babies are in Heaven and God is there to carry you. Earth often makes no sense. Heaven is the goal.
#5 Dec 15, 2012
couldn't have said it better myself!
#6 Dec 15, 2012
On Saturday, the Connecticut State Police released a list of the names of the 26 victims who were shot and killed at a Connecticut elementary school.
The victims are 12 girls, eight boys and six adult women. The victims, police said, were shot up close, multiple times.
The following is a list (as released by police) of the victims in Friday's shooting spree on the campus of Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown.
- Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female
- Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male
- Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female.
- Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female
- Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female
- Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female
- Dylan Hockley, 3/8/06, male
- Dawn Hocksprung, 06/28/65, female
- Madeleine F. Hsu, 7/10/06, female
- Catherine V. Hubbard, 6/08/06, female
- Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male
- Jesse Lewis, 6/30/06, male
- James Mattioli , 3/22/06, male
- Grace McDonnell, 12/04/05, female
- Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female
- Emilie Parker, 5/12/06, female
- Jack Pinto, 5/06/06, male
- Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male
- Caroline Previdi, 9/07/06, female
- Jessica Rekos, 5/10/06, female
- Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female
- Lauren Russeau, 6/1982, female (full date of birth not specified)
- Mary Sherlach, 2/11/56, female
- Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female
- Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male
- Allison N. Wyatt, 7/03/06, female
Add your comments below
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||2 hr||old man||172,932|
|Alex Tesmer||3 hr||Crax||3|
|Sarah Simms||3 hr||Free Lance||7|
|C.A.S.A. Event||11 hr||Seen It Firsthand||16|
|Brandon Montieth||15 hr||Felix||8|
|Mason County Hoops||Mon||Krusty||48|
Find what you want!
Search Maysville Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC