No
mslex859

Erlanger, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2009
no hes not who dnt smoke in maysville
OGWHITEBOY

Macon, GA

#4 Jun 9, 2009
YALL NEED TO KILL THAT SHIT. QUIT HATIN. HE'S LOCKED UP. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE. HE GOT ENUFF ON HIS PLATE FOR NOW.
AND YES IM SHOUTIN!!!!
outta da ville

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2009
oh the things he could've been, the places he could be at.... its amazing the choices we make in life and where we end up. wonder if his lesson has been learned yet.

tht was my lil young lite nicca thou
old school

Warwick, MD

#6 Jun 15, 2009
I know Paco. He actually is a very smart, intelligent young man. He definitely made some bad decisions. I don't think his life is ruined but it definitely will be a lot harder and he;s really going to have to make his own way now. These kids get into dealing for the fast money and they don't think of the long term consequences. It's not over after they go to jail. That shit follows them for the rest of their lives. I hope he pulls through it.
We need to help Paco

Maysville, KY

#7 Jun 15, 2009
Andrew has had a tough life, and he isn't jail/prison material. He isn't street material either. Anyone who knows him knows that he is a kind little man, who wouldn't hurt a fly. However, everyone has let him do his little thang and think that he's a "baller" on our soft little streets. If you are honest with yourself, you know Andrew couldn't do this in "THE CITY". The crackwhores up there would rob him. This is not intended to be an insult. Andrew is not cut out for the lifestyle. But everybody has watched him turn into this imaginary entity named "Paco". Everybody has stood right there watching this man become this cartoon character. It reminds me of Marlon Wayans playing "Ashtrey" on Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. This isn't right. The man is likeable, smart, and hurts inside. The last thing he needs is a bunch of friends egging him on and telling him he is "doin' it out here"! The Paco/Ashtrey show needs to end or be discontinued. If you love this man, tell him the truth. Don't tell him he is "bad" and can rule or own the world. He needs to make a decision to end the show and reach out to these new little Pacos coming up. He may need some pain first. I told him to hit his knees and ask God to help him. Not to get out, but to be true to himself and God's kids. Andrew is a prime example of Young America in Maysville. Kids that feel like nothing, trying to be the next Jay-Z or Nino Brown. And for anyone judging Andrew, you couldn't have walked ten feet in his shoes as a baby or child. He has done wrong, but I bet you'd be surprised at how many of you all Andrew would pass up and walk around to get through the pearly gates when God sees him in that long line of sinners. Hell, if you wanna talk about drug dealers, let's keep it gangster: Craig Denham, Dr. Brindley, Smokes-for-Less, Kroger Liquor, Speedway, Parker Tobacco Warehouse, and Rite Aid. Maysville found its start through slavery, selling liquor to this seven county area, and having the world's second largest tobacco market. We're known for oppression, self-destruction, and drug distribution. Not to mention, alcoholism and addiction. I wouldn't want any part of this old money around here in Maysville. It's got way too much blood on it for me. Even that "sweat-shop for adults" called "Browning" has killed many a Maysvillian for 150 years, or so. No one gets out of there alive. If you do retire, you'll be dead in less than a year like the old man from Shawshank Redemption, institutionalized. I'm going to do something different. I can't follow suit. I care, and I hate to see so many people confused and dying. So many of our lives, so pointless and purposeless. Look at Eastland. Look for Andrew to make a comeback, the right way. Maybe even going out to the schools talking to kids about what the streets will do to them. Also, look for a big comeback by Tammy Ruggles.-BH
mitch penrod

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2009
who needs smoke i gottca.
Well

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2009
paco is a nice guy, sad to hear that hes doin time now..
A Friend

Maysville, KY

#10 Jun 26, 2009
Paco is one of the most intellectual people that I know for his age. He's been through alot of struggles and is only a product of his environment, and people never look at the good side. Yeah hes in jail but after the first time you commit a felony your doomed to doing the same thing that got you put in jail in the first place. If the government would help felons out with jobs we wouldnt have so many dealers relapsing. Hes a good guy that made bad decisions, point blank.
Lil Shawty

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 26, 2009
We need to help Paco wrote:
Andrew has had a tough life, and he isn't jail/prison material. He isn't street material either. Anyone who knows him knows that he is a kind little man, who wouldn't hurt a fly. However, everyone has let him do his little thang and think that he's a "baller" on our soft little streets. If you are honest with yourself, you know Andrew couldn't do this in "THE CITY". The crackwhores up there would rob him. This is not intended to be an insult. Andrew is not cut out for the lifestyle. But everybody has watched him turn into this imaginary entity named "Paco". Everybody has stood right there watching this man become this cartoon character. It reminds me of Marlon Wayans playing "Ashtrey" on Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. This isn't right. The man is likeable, smart, and hurts inside. The last thing he needs is a bunch of friends egging him on and telling him he is "doin' it out here"! The Paco/Ashtrey show needs to end or be discontinued. If you love this man, tell him the truth. Don't tell him he is "bad" and can rule or own the world. He needs to make a decision to end the show and reach out to these new little Pacos coming up. He may need some pain first. I told him to hit his knees and ask God to help him. Not to get out, but to be true to himself and God's kids. Andrew is a prime example of Young America in Maysville. Kids that feel like nothing, trying to be the next Jay-Z or Nino Brown. And for anyone judging Andrew, you couldn't have walked ten feet in his shoes as a baby or child. He has done wrong, but I bet you'd be surprised at how many of you all Andrew would pass up and walk around to get through the pearly gates when God sees him in that long line of sinners. Hell, if you wanna talk about drug dealers, let's keep it gangster: Craig Denham, Dr. Brindley, Smokes-for-Less, Kroger Liquor, Speedway, Parker Tobacco Warehouse, and Rite Aid. Maysville found its start through slavery, selling liquor to this seven county area, and having the world's second largest tobacco market. We're known for oppression, self-destruction, and drug distribution. Not to mention, alcoholism and addiction. I wouldn't want any part of this old money around here in Maysville. It's got way too much blood on it for me. Even that "sweat-shop for adults" called "Browning" has killed many a Maysvillian for 150 years, or so. No one gets out of there alive. If you do retire, you'll be dead in less than a year like the old man from Shawshank Redemption, institutionalized. I'm going to do something different. I can't follow suit. I care, and I hate to see so many people confused and dying. So many of our lives, so pointless and purposeless. Look at Eastland. Look for Andrew to make a comeback, the right way. Maybe even going out to the schools talking to kids about what the streets will do to them. Also, look for a big comeback by Tammy Ruggles.-BH
I grew up with Andrew (Paco) and I agree with everything you have said. He is a great man, and would do anything to help anyone out. We spoke alot about the previous election and the economy and he is very intellegant! He was a hell of a Basketball player and I beleive Andrew could've went anywhere with his life and it's a shame that he let the streets overcome that! But he will pull through and hopefully when he gets out he has found faith and will make a difference in the lives of the culture that Maysville has adapted to.

On the Ruggles issue though, I dont see a comeback in her, she has been institutionalized for 5 years, and has failed 4 drug tests,(know for a fact, family friend) if you can't stay clean in, how are you going to stay clean out!!
anon

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2009
Isn't Tammy Ruggles HIV+
Friend

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2010
Paco has plans when he gets out.. people make mistakes but hes doin just fine. trust me i know.. I write him. hes staying occupied
Friend

Maysville, KY

#14 Apr 28, 2010
Friend wrote:
Paco has plans when he gets out.. people make mistakes but hes doin just fine. trust me i know.. I write him. hes staying occupied
Well quit calling him Paco, then. That's not his real name or birth name. It is a hispanic or Spanish name. Andrew is neither. As a matter of fact PACO is the South American term for coca paste, a crude, smokeable form of cocaine. It is short for pasta de cocaina (cocaine paste). Look it up. Or it is considered pasta base de cocaina (cocaine base, paste). Paco is the hispanic term for freebase cocaine, which is, or is like crack. Regardless, it's all crap. Now let's talk about the name Andrew (male, manhood, valour). It comes from the name of the patron saint and disciple/apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. He was the brother of Peter. Christ said he would make the brothers "fishers of men." Legend has it that Andrew refused to be crucified like Jesus, so they used an x-shaped version, Crux decussata. He was also a disciple of John the Baptist. Now what name do you prefer, now, Paco or Andrew? Well, you can call me Bryan, instead of Crackenstine! I used to smoke a lot of paco. It sucked!
NOo

Maysville, KY

#15 Apr 30, 2010
hehehehe
hahaha

United States

#16 May 2, 2010
NOo wrote:
hehehehe
sounds like your ass talking michelle lmfao!!!!!

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#17 May 3, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Legend has it that Andrew refused to be crucified like Jesus, so they used an x-shaped version, Crux decussata.
Also known as the Saint Andrews Cross, today it is use primarily in BDSM scenes.
jus keppin it 100

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2010
well yall let the past be the past......Just stop talkin about him he's locked up an need to get he's head on str8..........god bless the just as well as the unjust if you ask for forgiviness stop worrying about otha people lives an deal with urs....U might be missing ur blessings
Which Y

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Apr 11, 2011
anon wrote:
Isn't Tammy Ruggles HIV+
The author or the other nod just being released?
Anonymous

Maysville, KY

#20 Jun 1, 2011
he's out know and i tell you what...that boy is good. not 2 give him 2 much praise but he so intelligent that he's about 2 be doing better than most people and his been gone for year's..a lot of ppl can learn a lot from him, i'm asking him advice right now so i can sharping up my skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 166,422
Sweet 3 hr Lucy 14
My trip to the buffet today 3 hr Jim is stupid 14
who knows Amber Dawn 7 hr Wanttoknow 10
Country boy 7 hr Country Boy 10
Lucy white 8 hr Tango 7
rural king 9 hr No way 27

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages