terry workman single?
sumone

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
whats up with him
Just wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Why r u a heroin user to and r trying to get with him so u can get it all they time cause he's just like his cousin joe dirt and Teresa and they finally got busted maybe they will finally get these losers off they dam streets fucking dog food users killen all these inicent people who don't know any better even though they should
uh no

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
srry terry does not fu** with food so get ur facts rite n u jus hate on ppl on topix because u got no life so quit hatin u dumb fu**
Get it Right

Maysville, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Why r u a heroin user to and r trying to get with him so u can get it all they time cause he's just like his cousin joe dirt and Teresa and they finally got busted maybe they will finally get these losers off they dam streets fucking dog food users killen all these inicent people who don't know any better even though they should
Terry dont f*ck wit dat sh*t are you serious? he has a good job a good girl and a beautiful daughter.... he aint never done any kind of drug but smoke weed back in the day!! Yall are some d*mn fools foreal!! Aint got nothin better to do then to sit up and hate on ppl like yall are the shit and aint doing nothing wrong! You prolly sittin der wit a needle in your arm as u type that sh*t!
terry workman

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Get it Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry dont f*ck wit dat sh*t are you serious? he has a good job a good girl and a beautiful daughter.... he aint never done any kind of drug but smoke weed back in the day!! Yall are some d*mn fools foreal!! Aint got nothin better to do then to sit up and hate on ppl like yall are the shit and aint doing nothing wrong! You prolly sittin der wit a needle in your arm as u type that sh*t!
thats all nyone does nymore is hate they prolly jealous nyone that dont like ne or think im doing herion can suck a di** cuz u all obvisouly dont know me if it aint green and u cant smoke it it aint me hahah not no more tho but i let em hate haters are motivaters
yuck
#6 Oct 12, 2012
wat is dog food??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Countryboy 16 min Anthony 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min usa 165,478
Crounse corp. (Jan '13) 1 hr justen 69
rural king 1 hr lawyer 3
Crotch Rockets Make Me **WET** 3 hr thirstyforaride 7
Looking for some fun 5 hr topper 9
Countryboy 5 hr countryboy 2

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance