First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BUSTED

Fairborn, OH

#1 Mar 8, 2011
• Cierra Grant, 20, of Georgetown, for one count of trafficking in cocaine.

• Terry White, 30, of Georgetown, for three counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

• April Jones, 33, of Georgetown, for three counts of trafficking in drugs.

• Tom Dean, 30, of Georgetown, for two counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

• Dennis Nash, 38, of Georgetown, for one count of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

• Andrew Abercrombie, 23, of Georgetown, for three counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

• Amber Sullivan, 22, of Georgetown, for three counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

• Adam Geschwind, 18, of Amelia, for one count of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

• Matthew Fetters, 28, location unknown, for one count of trafficking in marijuana.

• David Scott, 22, of Georgetown, for three counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

• Robert A. Clifton, 30, of Georgetown, for one count of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

• Nathan Chinn, 24, of Georgetown, for one count of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

• Kristin Bannister, 24, of Georgetown, for two counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs.

These dopers are just appetizers. Next we'll have a salad, then the main course and then dessert...cream or sugar? Coffee, tea or me? blahahahahahahahaha

Snitches are my bytches!
Good news

Cleveland, GA

#2 Mar 8, 2011
Don't know any of these people, but anytime drug dealers are off the streets it is good news for our communities, our families and our kids! This problem affects all of us in some way or another, and I am relieved that the war on drugs continues in our communities!
yep

Maysville, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2011
hell i thought i was the only one who read the local newspaper!
BUSTED

Fairborn, OH

#4 Mar 8, 2011
yep wrote:
hell i thought i was the only one who read the local newspaper!
There might only be 3 total!
yep

Maysville, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2011
BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
There might only be 3 total!
im assuming thats gtown ohio right....i heard meth is bad in that area
BUSTED

Fairborn, OH

#6 Mar 8, 2011
Yea, Georgetown Ohio. Heroin and something like Opana is bad. A bunch of them druggies are going to methadone clinics and getting methadone.
keep on judging

Maysville, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2011
Lets hope they snd them to treatment instead of jail because thats the only thing yhat will really help them
shouldnt judge

Huntington, IN

#8 Mar 9, 2011
Wow, i am impressed that you can read! Congratulations you can even put info that is already on the newspaper, newspapers website and put it on this TRASH WEBSITE! You shouldnt judge anyone for anything! And our country is in debt because of the war on drugs, colorado is completely out of debt because of funds from marijuanna, and we as tax payers spend fortunes due to minor drug offenses, housing, feeding and keeping them in medical while they are locked up. That also puts us in a bigger debt, but obviously your ignorance is blinding you so i doubt you all realize that. No i am not a drug user, but i do know my information, and work with the federal government. And some things are wrong! You should not judge because you never know when it could be your child or family member that gets hooked or starts selling next! Do your research before you run your ignorant mouth! Alcohol harms more than marijuanna and it is legal....how does that make sense?
somepeople

Maysville, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2011
shouldnt judge wrote:
Wow, i am impressed that you can read! Congratulations you can even put info that is already on the newspaper, newspapers website and put it on this TRASH WEBSITE! You shouldnt judge anyone for anything! And our country is in debt because of the war on drugs, colorado is completely out of debt because of funds from marijuanna, and we as tax payers spend fortunes due to minor drug offenses, housing, feeding and keeping them in medical while they are locked up. That also puts us in a bigger debt, but obviously your ignorance is blinding you so i doubt you all realize that. No i am not a drug user, but i do know my information, and work with the federal government. And some things are wrong! You should not judge because you never know when it could be your child or family member that gets hooked or starts selling next! Do your research before you run your ignorant mouth! Alcohol harms more than marijuanna and it is legal....how does that make sense?
Your judging somebody now.
Yeah

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Mar 9, 2011
shouldnt judge wrote:
Really? First off, no need to insult the original poster. Second, don't judge anyone, didn't you??? Third, you don't know your information simply because you work for the federal government. Fourth, I see cocaine listed as many times as marijuana in that list, I'm thinking you should thinking before telling somebody they have an ingorant mouth.
idiotsTALKINtras h

Huntington, IN

#12 Mar 9, 2011
You all that post peoples names should be ashamed of yourselves! Its in the newspapers why do you have to start sh!t on topix too? And ya'll needta leave shouldnt judge alone lmao they just makin a point! Why post it on here just for sh!ts n giggles? In fact one of those ppl in that list is a relative of mine so yeah i dun like ya'll on here postin crap either! It shows alot about your moral character and the person who started this thread is an idiot they shouldnt be stupid enough to start a thread like this gloatin like they better than everyone and i bet money all ya'll got atleast one person if not more in ur family doing drugs, sellin their script, or drinking and driving so shut the F up!
somepeople

Maysville, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2011
idiotsTALKINtrash wrote:
You all that post peoples names should be ashamed of yourselves! Its in the newspapers why do you have to start sh!t on topix too? And ya'll needta leave shouldnt judge alone lmao they just makin a point! Why post it on here just for sh!ts n giggles? In fact one of those ppl in that list is a relative of mine so yeah i dun like ya'll on here postin crap either! It shows alot about your moral character and the person who started this thread is an idiot they shouldnt be stupid enough to start a thread like this gloatin like they better than everyone and i bet money all ya'll got atleast one person if not more in ur family doing drugs, sellin their script, or drinking and driving so shut the F up!
You don't like it because one of them is a family member. Otherwise you would be wanting to know all the details. Why are you on this site? Your on here judging people also.
BUSTED

Fairborn, OH

#14 Mar 9, 2011
idiotsTALKINtrash wrote:
I don't think you have anything to shut me up, matter of fact, I know you don't. You and your family are crack addicts and once you get caught, you have no personal life anymore - it's called losing your freedom and going to the big house where you will be told when you can fart and when you can't! Don't know which one is your family member, but it doesn't matter - they are all alike aren't they homie?
yep

Maysville, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2011
BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you have anything to shut me up, matter of fact, I know you don't. You and your family are crack addicts and once you get caught, you have no personal life anymore - it's called losing your freedom and going to the big house where you will be told when you can fart and when you can't! Don't know which one is your family member, but it doesn't matter - they are all alike aren't they homie?
it must have been one of those dope heads family who cares bout them if its good enough for the papers its good enough for topix if they dont like it they can go get bent....losers
yep

Maysville, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2011
idiotsTALKINtrash wrote:
you shoulda skipped this thread damn crybaby if you dont like what u see then pass it..boooooooo hoooooooo
Asshats

Detroit, MI

#17 Mar 10, 2011
Lol, CRACKHEAD asshats, all of em.
yep

Maysville, KY

#18 Mar 10, 2011
Asshats wrote:
Lol, CRACKHEAD asshats, all of em.
lmao Asshats thats funny
lmfao

Huntington, IN

#19 Mar 10, 2011
Yeah ur so much better, cant even put ur real name up guess that means u either tryin to start somethin and u just as guilty as the list or u know they can do something to SHUT U THE F UP! either way u aint put ur real name up so shut up scared lil girl!
idiotsTALKINtras h

Huntington, IN

#20 Mar 10, 2011
Even if it wasnt one of my family members i could care less about the details i have more important things to worry about such as my life! And no stupid ppl i dont do drugs so why the hell would i be going to jail? Just cause i taken up for a cousin dun mean anything but you all are to stupid to see that. U all on here talkin smack thinking ur better lmao ur not. And busted your obviously a lazy no good worthless piece of crap who seems to know all to well what being locked up is really all about so go take ur welfare check and spend it on some books go to school or something. Cause readin the newspaper isnt productive if all u can come up with is who got busted. Why not talk about the middle east and why gas prices are so high!
BUSTED

Fairborn, OH

#21 Mar 10, 2011
idiotsTALKINtrash wrote:
Even if it wasnt one of my family members i could care less about the details i have more important things to worry about such as my life! And no stupid ppl i dont do drugs so why the hell would i be going to jail? Just cause i taken up for a cousin dun mean anything but you all are to stupid to see that. U all on here talkin smack thinking ur better lmao ur not. And busted your obviously a lazy no good worthless piece of crap who seems to know all to well what being locked up is really all about so go take ur welfare check and spend it on some books go to school or something. Cause readin the newspaper isnt productive if all u can come up with is who got busted. Why not talk about the middle east and why gas prices are so high!
I talk about whatever I wanna talk about and whenever I want to talk about it. I L-O-V-E shamming dope addicts and dealers and I will continue to spread the BUSTED word for as long as I like. Once it's on the news or in the papers, your family business and secrets become public. Pretty soon your cuz won't even have a name, just a number and life gets pretty difficult to even get a job once you've been busted for selling dope. I may be only interested in who gets busted, I may wallor in it all day and guess what? Nothin you can do babes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY are MOST AFRICAN-AMERICAN woman so angry? 1 hr unknown 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Forumwatcher 172,946
Stupid baby names 7 hr Cracks 8
Cheating milfs 12 hr Rob 1
Incident @ Goody’s 16 hr hoss 1
Mason County Hoops 18 hr Yep 49
Rude Wal-Mart CUSTOMERS (Apr '10) 21 hr beinghonest 213

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages