Hard ass

Maysville, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
This is randal Lewis how in the hell I ever got involved with this trash I don't no my fiancé and I would like to be left alone you need to get you a life please don't threaten me and my future wife no more we are law abiding people from what I know about you people its the truth who ever has posted this about you is not lying please leave us out of your drug wars you people need to be in jail
wtf

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
You sound stupid dude!
brian

Maysville, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Give us a clue to what your talking about
Tall hot blonde

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2013
It's to bad you are getting married for the 20 th time cause if you could just remover that wild and steamy hot night we had , me and you down by the river beer and hot love
wtf

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Stupid!!!!
Tall hot blonde

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Don't you remember baby I came in you and you came in the sand , when we got done you drew a heart around your mess in the sand and said when the water finally washes it out we would always be together then we got on your bike and drove off but when you dropped me off you kissed me and I will call you later on tonight and remember I love you Larry but you can't tell no one . Well you never called . I thought you loved me randal the u see you ridding bikes with some other guy who drives a green Harley . What I guess you are going to take him to our spot is he your knew secret lover now what about this guy they call poochie you are always with at work is that your nick name for your next new love . Look honey I am sorry but I love our hot man sex and I want you back I mean you have got a mouth like a Kirby vacuum and an ass like.......... Well it's a little loose but I love it any way please call me I don't care if you get married maybe she can watch us one night .......... Love always Larry the tall hot blonde
Informant

Maysville, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2013
How ridiculous some people are!!! How in the world can you hav a fiance and be getting married when you already ARE married. lOL!!!!!!!!!! and law abiding citizens dont go to jail for controlled substances or buy nerve meds down on Meadow Drive.
justice

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2013
well now i know ranal and his wife lisa shes a good women she helped randal at the va got him his benfits and all he wanted to do was to control her and abuse her he isnt nothing hes a mouse and i all so know he hurt dylan its a wonder that his mother emaline dont sue he did hit dylan and i bet dylan didnt even tell her but i think i will and futher more lisa is a good person shes smart and prety and got a lot of love so i hope you randal goes to jail if lisa dont do it im going to tell emaline the truth and nothing but the truth randal you arent a bad ass your a lost soul MAY GOD BE WITH YOU cause the devil is in you
Hard ass

Maysville, KY

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Not one dam bit of this is the truth post your name you coward
Hard ass

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2013
You people are to dum to understand what's right from rong just thank god I don't half put up with you're dum ass any more
Tall hot blonde

Maysville, KY

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Yea u don't want me any more after you gave me the clap thanks but I still would love to get with you again cause I have never had any one suck on my cock the way you do . That extra slobber you have makes it slide I and out so well I can't wait to fill your mouth with a good ole load of Larry juice call me randal do be afraid do what you know you want to be who you want to be be the gay man you were born to be
concern person

Maysville, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2013
whos the other wommen you was with at days inn about three weeks ago she wasnt blonde but seen coming out of the bar going up to a room bet your future wife like to now that.
Stud

Maysville, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
concern person wrote:
whos the other wommen you was with at days inn about three weeks ago she wasnt blonde but seen coming out of the bar going up to a room bet your future wife like to now that.
it was 2 women I am a stud
emiejo

Cleveland, GA

#15 Jan 26, 2013
hi everyone i just got on my computer and started to read all of this and randall what the hell you hit my son dylan your going to pay no one hits my son i am totally pisted your a mouse you hit my cousin broke her nose and then you hit my son well im going to court house monday and im going to get lisa and we are going to go i cant believe my son didnt even tell me all that you did but i know now so be ready for a law suit mouse
Stud

Maysville, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2013
I wood just. Like to take Becky to Florida many do some snaking dam you are hot
Stud

Maysville, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Hay Becky git gone with deadbeats we will hook up
Stud

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2013
He'll I screwed the ho family ha ha
tru

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Is Becky with Jeff or not?
Stud

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Becky wanted me when I was maried to her best friend it did not bother her thin being maried to Jeff the drunken dum ass that I could of calf me and I wood of told you the truth know its own Becky I will bend your ass over and dum ass can whatch
OMG

Tucker, GA

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Stud wrote:
Becky wanted me when I was maried to her best friend it did not bother her thin being maried to Jeff the drunken dum ass that I could of calf me and I wood of told you the truth know its own Becky I will bend your ass over and dum ass can whatch
. Call me the spelling police but OMG what is it you're trying to say? Stub lol I mean stud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Bigelow 159,356
myfitness 4 hr gtg 2
Dave Hughes 10 hr just me 1
dustin kiskaden (Nov '10) 10 hr dumb-ass 7
April Shelton 10 hr bad-mistake90 1
Apple doesnt fall from the tree. 11 hr Not a Mason co fan 4
Gifford (Nov '11) 12 hr Keep your busines... 58

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages