DJ For wedding
Groom

Maysville, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Hello,

I'm getting married next month on the 29th of November in ripley ohio. The DJ that was supposed to be at our wedding canceled on me and my soon to be wife. If anyone can recommend a dj or if there is a dj that is reading this and wants a job please let me know so we can exchange emails and numbers to discuss the music.

Thank you much

David
maybe

Maysville, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Marvin Gray does some DJing--don't know if he does weddings or not--he's in Maysville.
Groom

Maysville, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2010
thank you, is he any good though?
djj

Maysville, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2010
Donnie gallagher dj'd my wedding and he was awesome and very reasonably priced. you can frind his name in the phone book
good one

Maysville, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2010
Dustin Rideout is a good dj. He could probably provide some references also.
wayne

Clay City, KY

#9 May 31, 2011
good one wrote:
Dustin Rideout is a good dj. He could probably provide some references also.
.i think i do a very good job.i have over 2million songs.they call me marvin to.you can email me at [email protected] dj at the banque and pub.and have 2 weddings comeing up.email me and ill send you my cell number
Best of the Best

Maysville, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2011
No question that Donnie Gallagher is the best DJ in town, and the area! Check out his facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php... #!/pages/Donnie-Gallagher-DJ-S ervice/160974987301656
Best of the Best

Maysville, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2011
Wrong link above. Don't know what happened or even who that is. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php... #!/pages/Donnie-Gallagher-DJ-S ervice/160974987301656
Best of the Best

Maysville, KY

#12 Jun 1, 2011
Oh well, the link is not working. He is in the book or go to facebook and search...Donnie Gallagher DJ Service. Sorry for the wrong link.
dontthinkso

Maysville, KY

#13 Jun 2, 2011
Best of the Best wrote:
Oh well, the link is not working. He is in the book or go to facebook and search...Donnie Gallagher DJ Service. Sorry for the wrong link.
Donnie the best????dont think so !
ice cold supporter

Maysville, KY

#15 Jun 9, 2011
Marvin Grey... he's a good one his service is called Ice Cold Productions and he does do weddings...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min North Mountain 156,470
Heard Clark St mafia is just a bunch of lowlife... 1 hr Member 3
What happened with David staggs 1 hr Darrin 23
Concerned Friend 1 hr Smh 16
6gamesuspension 5 hr Clean It Up 9
tyler white 16 hr hey 3
Shane and Jackie ison 23 hr concerned citizin 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages