United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

Trash man: what's wrong DIRTBAG? Tools got you scared. You just know he's making a difference and speaks for all of us HONEST people. Sounds like your a bit nervous that you'll be the next DIRTBAG on his list. Lol
GET THOSE DIRTBAGS, TOOLS. WE're with you and thank you.
Tools

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

What's wrong trash man, I knock on your door did I? You get scared buddy. Don't worry trashy, I'll be back you DIRTBAG DOPEHEAD!
friend

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

Dirty dealers wrote:
I know first hand who they are. Brittany hunter. Miranda meadows. Shane smalley. Seth sweet. Kirk pfeffer. Brandon hay. Carl dearing. Marvin dearing. Ryan Henderson. Katie kalb. Lee Allison.
I just wanted to make it clear that Seth Sweet is not dealing....he may have a past, but hes trying to straighten his life out. Make sure you know the facts before putting info out there like this...like in one of the other post it said that this shouldnt be done because the majority would be hear say!
haha

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Well, I know Hollie and I know Shawn. I KNOW FOR A FACT Hollie will rob you blind if you have anything!! She's a useless excuse for a woman. Shawn is such a sweet girl and would do anything for anyone. Hollie is gonna get what she deserves sometime or another!! Fuck you Hollie, you trashy slut!!!
A_N_B

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

skrew er body up on dis site freals
ahksjlda

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Dirty dealers wrote:
I know first hand who they are. Brittany hunter. Miranda meadows. Shane smalley. Seth sweet. Kirk pfeffer. Brandon hay. Carl dearing. Marvin dearing. Ryan Henderson. Katie kalb. Lee Allison.
You are so dumb.. Most of these people might USE them but they sure as hell dont DEAL them..
ahksjlda

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to make it clear that Seth Sweet is not dealing....he may have a past, but hes trying to straighten his life out. Make sure you know the facts before putting info out there like this...like in one of the other post it said that this shouldnt be done because the majority would be hear say!
Agreed!
trash man

Flemingsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Tools wrote:
What's wrong trash man, I knock on your door did I? You get scared buddy. Don't worry trashy, I'll be back you DIRTBAG DOPEHEAD!
Ya scare me alright! The only door you knock on is your gay trailer park buddies. Lay down take two geratol DIRTBAG!!!!!
Really

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

haha wrote:
Well, I know Hollie and I know Shawn. I KNOW FOR A FACT Hollie will rob you blind if you have anything!! She's a useless excuse for a woman. Shawn is such a sweet girl and would do anything for anyone. Hollie is gonna get what she deserves sometime or another!! Fuck you Hollie, you trashy slut!!!
Well for starters your so wrong about Shawn an so right about Hollie. Yes Hollie will rob you blind but just about anybody who knows her or has heard of her will tell you that. Shawns nobetter than Hollie she just hides it better. As far as she'd do anything for you thats suck a crock of shit anything she does out of the kindness of her heart is always thrown back into your face an then transformed in her web of lies into something completely different than the truth. She lost just about everyone who use to call her friend because their sick of her constant lying an pretending she's so much better than you attitude. Wake up already yes she's screwing around on her husband yes she's a snitch yes she's in jail yes there was a warrent for her arrest an nothing she does is for anything other than fueling her own addictions. This sweet girl isn't her true nature at all but only a mask of deciet she hides behind. Her web of lies are catching up at a running pace. At least Hollie is trying to improve where as Shawn is still a crack smoking cheating on her husband, bad acting, lie straight to your face, rob you blind self. Or maybe your the one wearing the mask cause you sure cant see that snake right in front of your very eyes. REALLY OH REALLY NOW
Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Domnique lewis n antoniyo cuningham sells drugs together.
Tools

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

Why won't trash man open his dirtbag door? I've knocked on it 3 times now and he won't open up. DIRTBAG
amber nicole

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

yea so what if dominque and antonio sell drugs...big whoop, get over your selfs.
not so caring

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

amber nicole wrote:
yea so what if dominque and antonio sell drugs...big whoop, get over your selfs.
If they do their a**es need to be locked up!
Yeah right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

haha wrote:
Shawn just acts sweet to gain trust and reputation. She tries to help people out so she looks like she's wealthy. I heard she doesn't even pay her own bills or rent from a reliable source and I know my girl wouldn't lie.
beentheredonetha t

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Um okay, a majority of you on here are running your mouths about how drug-dealers are 'dirtbags' who need to be locked up, but shouldn't the people who cause their drug-abuse be held responsible as well? A majority of the people who abuse drugs are doing so because they are extremely traumatized (most likely from physical abuse or sexual abuse...cough-cough relatives?) and use drugs to forget the past or to escape from reality. Another reason most people are on drugs is to be cool around their so-called friends, but would they even be using drugs if their parents or guardians had stepped up and told them not to go around those 'friends' anymore? And the final reason people use drugs is because they witnessed their parents or another loved one abusing them. The parents should be held responsible because they at some point could have stopped their child from using drugs. And somewhere in the first few comments, one person made a comment saying that if we locked up the drug-dealers then we could save the children, but locking up the irresponsible parents would help as well. Drug-dealers, irresponsible parents, and pushers should all be locked up. Drug-users should be in rehab. But you people are sitting here running your mouths rather than doing anything to help. You can lock up EVERY drug-dealer in Mason Co. but it doesn't mean you solved the drug-use problem. I was once on drugs, but thanks to someone's pro-activeness against my personal abuse, I quit. We need to focus on helping the drug-users quit rather than focus on getting rid of the drug-dealer. And it's gonna take a helluva lot more than the flapping of jaws on this pathetic site to get the people we care about to quit. We need to step up and support them in quitting. If they knew we cared, quitting would be easier. So rather than run your mouths like the pathetic little 'dirtbags' you are, go actually help the people you want to.
not so caring

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

beentheredonethat wrote:
Um okay, a majority of you on here are running your mouths about how drug-dealers are 'dirtbags' who need to be locked up, but shouldn't the people who cause their drug-abuse be held responsible as well? A majority of the people who abuse drugs are doing so because they are extremely traumatized (most likely from physical abuse or sexual abuse...cough-cough relatives?) and use drugs to forget the past or to escape from reality. Another reason most people are on drugs is to be cool around their so-called friends, but would they even be using drugs if their parents or guardians had stepped up and told them not to go around those 'friends' anymore? And the final reason people use drugs is because they witnessed their parents or another loved one abusing them. The parents should be held responsible because they at some point could have stopped their child from using drugs. And somewhere in the first few comments, one person made a comment saying that if we locked up the drug-dealers then we could save the children, but locking up the irresponsible parents would help as well. Drug-dealers, irresponsible parents, and pushers should all be locked up. Drug-users should be in rehab. But you people are sitting here running your mouths rather than doing anything to help. You can lock up EVERY drug-dealer in Mason Co. but it doesn't mean you solved the drug-use problem. I was once on drugs, but thanks to someone's pro-activeness against my personal abuse, I quit. We need to focus on helping the drug-users quit rather than focus on getting rid of the drug-dealer. And it's gonna take a helluva lot more than the flapping of jaws on this pathetic site to get the people we care about to quit. We need to step up and support them in quitting. If they knew we cared, quitting would be easier. So rather than run your mouths like the pathetic little 'dirtbags' you are, go actually help the people you want to.
I have stepped up and cared to help a loved one over come drug abuse. There was no abuse as a child, came from a loving home, with good parents, was told NOT to hang with the people she chose later in life to hang with. Drugs were her choice. Don't use abuse, uncaring parents, etc as an EXCUSE to why all people use drugs. Maybe some people but not ALL. The problem is she went RIGHT back to using AFTER getting clean. So don't call me a "dirtbag". I have had things stolen, my mother's med's stolen by this person, now who's the "dirt bag". I felt so sorry for this person, gave everything I could and she still stole from me. I don't care who the drug user is, they WILL steal you blind if they need money to get their fix. So WHO are the "dirtbags"? Koodo's to anyone who truely kicks the habit and stays clean, but don't put people down who are tired of being used and families torn apart by a user. They use because they WANT TO FEEL GOOD. Selfish people are what they are. The heck with anyone else, it's all about them. Let their children do without so they can have their fix. I'm just SICK and TIRED of it all. I'm far from being the only person who has helped a loved one to no avail. Unfortuately this is a problem that isn't going away so you have to do SOMETHING to deter the use of drugs. Loving the addict won't do it, it enables them. Put them IN JAIL for a LONG time, make them accountable for their actions. Don't make prison a comfortable place to be. No TV, computer, college educations. Feed them bread, water, meat and vegys. Give them necessities but no niceities. Make them NOT want to go back.
Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Amber why dont you shut your big fat azz up i heard u gave both of them head n yea they need to be locked up. They give eachother head neways so it would be perfect 4 them n jail
beentheredonetha t

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

not so caring wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stepped up and cared to help a loved one over come drug abuse. There was no abuse as a child, came from a loving home, with good parents, was told NOT to hang with the people she chose later in life to hang with. Drugs were her choice. Don't use abuse, uncaring parents, etc as an EXCUSE to why all people use drugs. Maybe some people but not ALL. The problem is she went RIGHT back to using AFTER getting clean. So don't call me a "dirtbag". I have had things stolen, my mother's med's stolen by this person, now who's the "dirt bag". I felt so sorry for this person, gave everything I could and she still stole from me. I don't care who the drug user is, they WILL steal you blind if they need money to get their fix. So WHO are the "dirtbags"? Koodo's to anyone who truely kicks the habit and stays clean, but don't put people down who are tired of being used and families torn apart by a user. They use because they WANT TO FEEL GOOD. Selfish people are what they are. The heck with anyone else, it's all about them. Let their children do without so they can have their fix. I'm just SICK and TIRED of it all. I'm far from being the only person who has helped a loved one to no avail. Unfortuately this is a problem that isn't going away so you have to do SOMETHING to deter the use of drugs. Loving the addict won't do it, it enables them. Put them IN JAIL for a LONG time, make them accountable for their actions. Don't make prison a comfortable place to be. No TV, computer, college educations. Feed them bread, water, meat and vegys. Give them necessities but no niceities. Make them NOT want to go back.
I never once said that ALL people who abuse drugs do so for those reasons. And you mispelled 'kudos' by the way. I just said that if we're going to put the blame on the drug-dealers, then we should also put the blame on the people who cause them to abuse. I also did not say that ALL of the people on this forum are too lazy to go help someone quit rather than running their mouths. Once again, I said a majority. I'm not going to go off on you for misinterpreting what I said, but maybe you should read things a bit more thoroughly before criticizing.

Kudos to you for helping a loved one quit drugs though. You should be very proud of yourself. I don't know where I'd be if someone hadn't stepped in to help me quit my habit, but I thank him for it silently every day. And I'm sure whoever you helped thanks you too, either mentally, verbally, or through small signs. I owe my bf my life, and whoever you helped owes you theirs. It's the people like you who make the world a better place.(And when I say 'people like you', I'm referring to people who choose to take a pro-active stand for their beliefs rather than silently or anonymously judging others.)

I hope nothing in my previous post offended you, I assure you that I had no intent to offend anyone. My only goal was to get people to understand that it takes more than blame-placement to help the ones we love.
SmyD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

j-red wrote:
ey i jus got a quick word to say but uhm all you bitches bein snitches better hope you dont get found an put in ditches, or in the hospital wit stitches. i cannot believe this shit, do you have no morals, does no one understand whats going on here. i wish i had a bomb ta drop on some des mufuckas i dont think you fully comprehend what you're doin to yourselves. it startin to piss me off, im tired of seein so many people house ran up in cuz some punk ass bitch cant keep their mouth shut an mind they own business, ya'll all gon get it in due time.
You need to take typing classes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Maysville Forum right now

Search the Maysville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 147,282
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 129,047
Bums @ Speedway 5 hr what I think 8
Guy trying to finnd a dude 13 hr hit me up 9
Tim Moore (Dec '13) 13 hr gross 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 hr Gfm 81,565
Ky legalizing pot (Jan '14) 19 hr legalize it all 72
•••
•••
•••
Maysville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••