Comments
1 - 20 of 166 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Rabble Rouser

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Someone asked on Topix in a nearby town, who are the drug dealers in--County? Several names and addresses were posted. I wonder what would happen if this were done here? The results might be interesting.
420 guy

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2010
You know this is a good idea in theory and probably would send some dealers scrambling. The problem is that people will get on here and name people from hearsay or some dumb kid will be sarcastic and say his buddy sells. This makes me wonder how accurate the info will be.
NEED TO TRY

Souderton, PA

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Everyone talks like they want the drugs off the street, then we all need to get the information out there...If you know a dealer tell it. F Por everyone one that is busted, it might be a child saved. That child could be yours,a friend or family member. We need to stop this now before it is to late. If you know something and dont tell you are at fault also.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#4 Aug 7, 2010
420 guy wrote:
You know this is a good idea in theory and probably would send some dealers scrambling. The problem is that people will get on here and name people from hearsay or some dumb kid will be sarcastic and say his buddy sells. This makes me wonder how accurate the info will be.
In deed not only is it a poor idea but it can backfire in so many ways.

First of all you could he charged with "Inciting others to Violence" if someone were to read the names and then hurt them.

Second is "Slander". which as you can see is running wild on this site. People would post the names of people they disliked just to try to hurt them or get them in trouble.

And as mentioned about "hearsay". If a person was caught and the police said they got the tip from here the judge would rule it as hearsay and the whole case could get thrown out and they person would get off scott-free because someone just had to open their fat mouth.
420 guy

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2010
I think they should just report it to the police. Let them investigate the allegations. That makes more sense than putting things on topix. Actually putting it on topix kind of the validity of the claims look suspect in police eyes.
right

Englewood, OH

#6 Aug 7, 2010
420 guy wrote:
I think they should just report it to the police. Let them investigate the allegations. That makes more sense than putting things on topix. Actually putting it on topix kind of the validity of the claims look suspect in police eyes.
I agree it would be better for anyone to just go to the police department an state any information that they no that is true an acturate.
Bubba

Morehead, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2010
Cut out the middle man, grow your own.
what

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2010
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you could he charged with "Inciting others to Violence" if someone were to read the names and then hurt them.
Second is "Slander". which as you can see is running wild on this site. People would post the names of people they disliked just to try to hurt them or get them in trouble.
And as mentioned about "hearsay". If a person was caught and the police said they got the tip from here the judge would rule it as hearsay and the whole case could get thrown out and they person would get off scott-free because someone just had to open their fat mouth.
Wow..for once I actually agree with what you've said!! lol
CHA CHA

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2010
DERRICK WAYNE OVERLEY i'll say it

“WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND”

Since: May 10

NONE YA

#10 Aug 9, 2010
Take a look at what drugs can do to you.
Lord I can't imagine why anyone would want to do this . I'm not sure if this link will post but giving it a try

http://www.google.com/imgres...

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#11 Aug 9, 2010
scoophoops wrote:
Take a look at what drugs can do to you.
Lord I can't imagine why anyone would want to do this . I'm not sure if this link will post but giving it a try
http://www.google.com/imgres...
All drugs have their benefits.

All of the drugs that are now illegal were once used for their intended purposes.

Cocaine: Was an energy supplement in the 20s, 30, and 40's. Kinda of like Red Bull. It was made illegal according to the original records: "Because it makes black men go crazy and rape white women"
In truth the white dock managers were forcing the black dock workers to take near lethal amounts of cocaine with the idea that it would make them work harder and longer.

Note: Sherlock Holmes used Cocaine.

Heroine: Like morphine is an anesthetic opiate made from the poppy plant. It was used in medical practices before morphine was produced.
Its effects when misused caused powerful highs.

Note: Oscar Wilde used heroine and opium.

Methamphetamine: Amphetamines are energy boosters. Originally used to treat depression and energy loss.

PCP: Is a animal tranquilizer used primarily on horses.

Ecstasy: Was a drug used in the 60s and 70s for Marriage counseling.

LSDL: Was a harmless compound created by the Germans. Later it was tested and cataloged by the CIA as a possible mind control drug. Which didn't work.

Pain Killers: Various opiates prescribed by doctors to dull and elevate pain.

I may have missed a few but the point is the drugs are not bad the idiots who abuse them are the ones who make them bad.
Billy

Morehead, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2010
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I google shit and have no idea what I am talking about
LSD 25 was invented by Swiss chemist Albert Hoffman in 1943.
Dirty dealers

United States

#14 Aug 26, 2010
I know first hand who they are. Brittany hunter. Miranda meadows. Shane smalley. Seth sweet. Kirk pfeffer. Brandon hay. Carl dearing. Marvin dearing. Ryan Henderson. Katie kalb. Lee Allison.
A Friend

Maysville, KY

#15 Aug 26, 2010
I KNOW wrote:
Rebacca Shawn Roberson Howard shes got a warrant for her arrest now bet she snickes
Really? That is news to me? There is no warrant for her arrest or she would be in jail and why would she snitch? Obviously, you do not know this person very well or you would know that she is a good woman, mother and wife. She wouldn't hurt anyone because it just is not in her nature. If she was like you say, "a snitch", she pobably would have said something on here about you to get even for always putting her name on here. Everybody knows who you are and why you keep writing stuff about her. You should be ashamed because she was always good to you even when we all told her to get rid of you because of how you are and what you are! It took her catching you stealing before she cut ties with you. Everyone knows that you are jealous of her and always have been. It just seems to have gotten worse over the years! Go do something with your life!!! Get a job. Be a mother to the 4 boys that have been taken away from you. Quit being a freeloader and find a place to live and pay a bill. And most of all, GET OFF THAT CRACK PIPE! Oh, and aren't you still on paper? You are such a loser! No wonder why you are jealous...she is the total opposite of you!
Not Normally A Fan

Maysville, KY

#16 Aug 26, 2010
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! This is the first time that I can say that I have really agreed with you completely. This proves that you actually can be sencible if you put your mind to it! Way to go, Ronin!
Dirty dealers

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Aug 27, 2010
Well looky there. Right in the paper! Shane Smalley and his crew. I knew it. Karma is a bitch
Fool

Maysville, KY

#18 Aug 27, 2010
Dirty dealers wrote:
Well looky there. Right in the paper! Shane Smalley and his crew. I knew it. Karma is a bitch
Apparentally your mad or something because they wouldn't deal with you. You can tell by all your post you have a different problem with them especially Shane. Another post you had you said...I told you so...that shows right there your sorta obsessed with it. Must be mad cause they cut you off. And as you stated before saying he lives on Florence...your wrong.
Sounds Guilty

Maysville, KY

#19 Aug 27, 2010
Dirty dealers wrote:
You know what? People like you are a dime a dozen! And you make me sick! How can you be happy that someone is in jail? Drug addiction is a illness...a disease and you are bragging about this? What did Shane do to you to make you so spitefull? "His crew" as you call them, are his family...his girlfriend/wife and his step-children. Their whole family is in jail. I see nothing good about that. So many people are hurting right now because of someone's vengence. What kind of person gets a whole family? Hell, you are probably the one who did it! Do your own time for your own crime. Snitches are the lowest scum imaginable!
Dirty dealers

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Aug 27, 2010
No actually they got a lot of peole hooked on pills. I didn't need them. I dealt with them for a long time. But I'm clean and trying to help get rid of pieces of shot. Since you seem to be concerned with everything you must be a piece of shit as well. I mean I have money, I'm clean and I moved out of Maysville. I'm better than that bullshit. I'm not some broke piece like most of the losers here. But no I'm not obsessed. I think karma is a bitch.
j-red

Versailles, KY

#21 Aug 27, 2010
ey i jus got a quick word to say but uhm all you bitches bein snitches better hope you dont get found an put in ditches, or in the hospital wit stitches. i cannot believe this shit, do you have no morals, does no one understand whats going on here. i wish i had a bomb ta drop on some des mufuckas i dont think you fully comprehend what you're doin to yourselves. it startin to piss me off, im tired of seein so many people house ran up in cuz some punk ass bitch cant keep their mouth shut an mind they own business, ya'll all gon get it in due time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 30 min Buzz Brain 1,455
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr BRAIN STORM 130,536
Kim Martin 3 hr Bammmm 11
Dr. Morris 4 hr Duh 11
rocko (Aug '09) 5 hr Hey 38
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 hr Limbertwig 151,261
laurel Oaks 7 hr Just Sayin 51
•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••