Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maysville APPLEBEES

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 13, 2011
My family will never step foot in that place again. I will not use this sight to explain in detail my very unpleasant experience there, but folks go to this website, WWW.applebees.com and register your concerns. Be specific with names and incidents! Its TIME to clean up this place. And fyi: before anyone asks, yes management IS the problem, theyve been asked to right their wrongs, we ve seen NO improvement. So take it to the next level, i urge you..
i might if i knew

West Jefferson, OH

#2 Jul 13, 2011
well i for one would like to hear the story i have a couple of my own wonder if there the same kind of issues..
applebees

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2011
14 minutes or it's free. That's the applebees lunch time guarantee.
enough

Springfield, OH

#4 Jul 15, 2011
applebees wrote:
14 minutes or it's free. That's the applebees lunch time guarantee.
What about dinner??? They brought someone else's appetizer to our table left it for approx.5 minutes then took it off our table and gave it to the table that actually ordered it. I couldn't belive that they actually accepted it as they knew it had sat on our table. Then low and behold, our children got their food......and 2o minutes later after we had not gotten ours....we were asked if we wanted them to put the order in.....what a joke...then the manager came over and said...oh you won't b e charged for it....REALLY? how can you charge for something you didn't receive....joke...YES...it is a big joke and we won't be going back again....
EVER!!! So I guess....the 14 minute deal is a joke as well?!?!? BTW it wasn't the first time we had had problems.
SMH

Elgin, TX

#5 Jul 16, 2011
I have not taken my family in there for a long time...my husband and I took our daughter who was in 2nd grade one Friday night at 7 because I had to work late and we might as well taken her to night moves. It is like a bar in there...the commercials exploit it as a family restaurant but it definitely is not appropriate for children on the week-ends.
Colt

Morehead, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2011
I would have to agree with the comments. The commercials do portray the restaurant as a family environment but it is anything but. My guess is the revenue is clouding the managements judgement. What kind of respectful restaurant has a DJ? Especially that dip shit Snedegar! Complaints do need to be made. Not only about DJ Dumbass but the service as well.
Well

Ashland, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2011
He's not the dj now, its Marlon Thomas. They need to be turned in for serving alcohol to minors. Go in there on the weekends and I guarantee half the people u see drinkin are 20 or younger
Pleez stop

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 17, 2011
Dont just complain here, call corporate people!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 18, 2011
Hi Neighbors,

At Applebee's, we strive to provide the best guest experience. We believe improvement is an ongoing process and your feedback is key to this process. We encourage you to submit additional feedback to
http://www.applebees.com/GuestContact.aspx . We value your input and look forward to serving you in the very near future.
ror

Cleveland, GA

#10 Jul 18, 2011
I've been to a good applebees before and maysvilles franchise is not one of them. Anyone else thinks it smells in there? What's with the DJ thing, so not cool.
Old customer

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jul 19, 2011
And they lost my business for good!! I hope each of you go to that website and file your complaints! OR call the headquarters. Lets get our Old Applebees back. Request that they send reps from corporate to audit this horribly managed restaurant. WHY in GODS name is there rap music and a dj on friday nights???? What are these managers thinking? I cannot even take my kids in that place! And one thing is for sure, your food order is bound to be wrong when and if it comes out!
regular

Valparaiso, IN

#12 Jul 19, 2011
You people need to get a grip! Applebee's ain't that bad. Sandra & Chasity are great. The other two, well......... As for the DJ thing, they are just trying to offer something different. Granted, listening to rap all the time isn't the key, mix it up some, but at least it's an idea. If Amy would bartend all the time it would be better, some of the others just socialize with their friends that come in and sit down. This place does try and could be much better than what it is, but aside from the food service part, give the entertainment ideas a break. At least they advertise Wednesday and Friday. If you don't like it, go another night, they are giving you a head's up!
so messed up

Morehead, KY

#13 Jul 19, 2011
me and my fiance have ate there several times and this place sucks!!! we got our salads last twice and we got our appetizer the same time we got our dinner. it took them 20 mins to just ask us what we wanted to drink.. this applebees really sucks.. wont waste my time or money there again
well then

Maysville, KY

#14 Jul 19, 2011
..........Try Tumbleweed. I have been there several times and have no complaints so far. The servers are friendly and efficient, the prices are reasonable and the food is fantastic. Every Monday the margaritas are 99 cents and you cant beat that!!!
WRONG

Richmond, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2011
well then wrote:
..........Try Tumbleweed. I have been there several times and have no complaints so far. The servers are friendly and efficient, the prices are reasonable and the food is fantastic. Every Monday the margaritas are 99 cents and you cant beat that!!!
No its not!!! I had aweful service the food was slow and cold and 90% of the servers are on dope. I rather eat at a soup kitchen!!!
lahh

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2011
if you guys seriously are complaining about bad service and food why dont you
a) dont come back
b) cook at your house your damn self
c) go be apply for a job and take over management for them since they are doing an awful job

but until then stfu
ror

Morehead, KY

#17 Jul 20, 2011
lahh wrote:
if you guys seriously are complaining about bad service and food why dont you
a) dont come back
b) cook at your house your damn self
c) go be apply for a job and take over management for them since they are doing an awful job

but until then stfu
So by your advice, applebees is allowed to be terrible. You must work there. More complaints then compliments towards that place so that has to mean something.
Absolutely ror

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jul 20, 2011
Point well put!!!!!! Lahh, youre a jackass that works there so zip it. This is not a debate, its a consensus Maysville Applebees is a joke. And yes mngnt is the problem because problems that have been highlighted are still occuring. And Mngnt hires the people working there in the kitchen that cant a simple freaking order right if their lives depended on it, so LAHH, get back to work and get off your damn phone while yoi should be seating people and not telling a server they have a table! Good one. I work for a fairly large company here in town and let me tell you, its NOT that folks dont want to go eat at Applebees and its not that folks dont like the food, its the service time after time after time that sucks ass! Its the order accuracy, its taking 20 mins to get a drink at the bar! Its having a stupid RAP dj on a night some families like to go out for a peaceful dinner... Thats what this is all about... I hope they make changes soon for the rest of you that waste your money there because Ill go eat dead fish on a river bank before i return! Im over it.
lahh

Richmond, KY

#19 Aug 1, 2011
who is the best/worst servers/ managers?
your right

Maysville, KY

#20 Aug 4, 2011
It's just a bar now that serves bar food. Everyone that goes there goes to get drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min nope 1,578
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Curious 130,550
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Johnny Blade 81,600
Celeste white 8 hr the x 10
Laron Washington into young girls now?!? 9 hr Concerned 27
Kim Martin 11 hr heard 12
•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••