Doc

United States

#65 Jan 9, 2013
Hey bud, how does one earn a chance to put on a Joker patch, see you guys all over and hear nothing but good things, and like the things the club does,should mention I'm no young pup so the club may think my ass is to old,don't know, that's why I'm asking, laterz on, Hank.
Beavis JFFJ wrote:
I'm very proud of the jokers mc very respectful group of brothers we don't start trouble but yes if u start with us we are not bitches wehandel are own no we don't jump anybody we are not a gang we are a club mc stands for motorcycle club not my car so it's bullshit saying we don't have bikes we all ride yes a lot of us ride jap bikes not Harley's we are proud to be n the wind instead of being locked n a cage and that means a car. Beside I'd rather ride a Honda then push a Harley any day lol Everything that is said on here is by pussys that's why they don't put names if your as bad as u think tell everyone who u are il start I'm Charles ware jr aka beavis of the jokers mc everything said bad about the jokers mc is all lies and bullshit thank u and have a wonderful day
nice gurl

Owensboro, KY

#66 Jan 9, 2013
the ones on here sayin the JOKERS r pu**y"s i guarantee u wont say it to there face cause ur cowards stop hidin behind a screen and say it to there faces u might get ur a** whipped and i would sell tickets at the door to see u get ur a** es kicked, my parents and our friends r Jokers so if u have somethin to say, say it to there faces u stupid f*ckin a**holes. and this one girl on here needs watch her mouth about my family is all i gotta say.
then

Grayson, KY

#67 Jan 10, 2013
wow, you are some kinda classy gurl. lol. trash, you kiss yo kids with that mouth?
I Know

Greenup, KY

#68 Jan 12, 2013
crazytown wrote:
As long as they still don't have psycho, nasty Butch Planck as a member,maybe some are o.k. But that guy is a complete certified nut!
Also Doug from Oh.,what a loser.Did not even have a motorcycle license.Faked GED to get a job,etc...
nice gurl

Owensboro, KY

#69 Jan 12, 2013
well u know what Then go f*ck urself and stay off here if u dont like what i say go to he** and i got more class if my lil finger compared to u ur trash honey not me so yea i guess i do kiss my kids with my mouth but only on there cheeks im not a perv u idiot if u cant hang with the big dogs stay ur a** on the porch lmao
manchester brotherhood

Springboro, OH

#70 Jan 13, 2013
you guys are a bunch of mommas boys. try riding your bicycles through manchester and see what happens
nice gurl

Owensboro, KY

#71 Jan 13, 2013
and this manchester brotherhood well sorry maybe not all r momma"s boys so sorry and who do u think u r GOD well news flash ur not
retired state trooper

Maysville, KY

#72 Jan 18, 2013
Brootherhood : What a statement to makeon a public sight. If that was not an act of agression I don't know what is. Maybe OSP needs to see this.
Too Much TV

Maysville, KY

#73 Jan 18, 2013
retired state trooper wrote:
Brootherhood : What a statement to makeon a public sight. If that was not an act of agression I don't know what is. Maybe OSP needs to see this.
The OSP would tell you that you must have forgot to take your Geritol again. There is no way to link a Topix post to a club.
Bob

Grayson, KY

#74 Jan 19, 2013
What about True Coluors
what about

Morehead, KY

#75 Jan 19, 2013
them? they are wanna bees and really quite the joke
nice gurl

Owensboro, KY

#76 Jan 19, 2013
why dont u people find somethin better to do besides talk about everybody else on here, get a flippin clue nobody gives a sh*t what u all have to say so if nobody likes them dont get on topix and talk about them geez.
Twisted

Belleville, MI

#77 Apr 16, 2013
I doubt any of you know the true meaning of being in a club or friendship.It's not about acting bad-ass - that's all your perception of bike clubmembers . Sorry unintimidated - I don't believe you could beat up 5 of anything.If your so bad - march your little ass down to their clubhouse and tell them to their faces what your opinion of them is.If you did beat them all up - they'ed buy you a beer lol
none-ya

Martinsville, VA

#78 Apr 20, 2013
JOKERS MC, Is a true Brother hood. I was a member for a short while and left on what i beleave to be good terms. Truth be told, I was young and not aware of how survere words are. While I lived to far away to be part of a chapter, the mother chapter sent one of the thier members to help me move 9 states away. At a loss of man power and time spent with his chapter, he came to my house were he was nothing but polite and honest. His time spent with me, helped me learn what brother hood is about, "giving all that you can with out asking for any thing in return".
I have since moved again, to far to be any good to them, but the memories and life lessons i have learned i still carry with me.
MY at the time wife was treated with the up most respect. never was she asked to be topless or have sex with any other member, nor was it expected.
Motorcycle clubs are like familys, not every one is going to be perfect but you don't love or treat them differently just cause.

I have learned that to be part of this club, means you say what you mean, and mean what you say. of course thier are stories i won't post here, not because it would be agaisgt the law, but rather it is none of your business.

So please let the haters hate, and the lovers love.
I do not have a JOKERS MC tatoo. BUt i have love for ever one of them in my heart, i go on there website offen and see the new members, most who i have not and may never meet. But my love for them is true and strong.

I still support the jokers motorcycle club, and if i ever get around to that part of the country again, i beleave i will attempt to get in again,

no need to sign this as most to every one kknows me, as far as the names that were dropped here in TOPIX, I would place money on a horse race, that not one of the name dropping people would know what respect is about, truth be told i did not untill i joined and learnt a lot. lesson i carry with me to this say.

rember haters. you only talk trash because you are uneducated, please learn something then make a educated statement
JOKERS MC supporter
babyluv

Flemingsburg, KY

#79 Apr 20, 2013
To none ya, I would like to say thank u for ur kind words, and maybe one day u will reveal who u r, so until that day thank u God Bless.
long lost rider

Morehead, KY

#80 Apr 21, 2013
yes its all a joke just like the name they want to each others wifes and girlfriends how discusting.they need to not excist any more yes they had other bikers to come down on them hard because of the crap they done
freind

Indianapolis, IN

#81 Apr 21, 2013
Well I've known several of the brothers for many years and I think they are a great bunch and would trust them to have my back anyday as I would theirs. They do help when its needed, if u haven't ever got to know them don't dog them. Things change and so do people so don't listen to the hype. JFFJ!!!
Free

Paris, KY

#83 Apr 22, 2013
Go ask them
Playa

Paris, KY

#84 Apr 22, 2013
Ask one of em
none-ya

Martinsville, VA

#85 Apr 22, 2013
babyluv,

the brothers from 04-06 know me, the one story i did put out there will ring a few bells. i love the jokers, and i am in the long slow processe of becomeing a nomad for them again.

babyluv, since you asked, I usted to go by shabang, but that part of me died, I now go by noneya, I only put in the - for this page, I had my mud checked and i checked the mud of others, i love the jokers for ever and always.

I could use names, but people in the jokers family never needed a name, hope to see some guys this summer, talk to your people and if thier fine with it, i will send you my facebook email address,

I only have kind words for the jokers, as you can tell i am ignoreing the haters, maybe they should have another open house, just a thought

noneya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min who cares 149,980
Cummins nature preserve 1 hr Bob 2
Marsha Thomas Plank 10 hr Marsha 5
Worst place to work 11 hr majored out 5
jobs 11 hr amber 3
downtown festivals 12 hr bored 7
Cars stolen from on Avenue 15 hr Ftp 13

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages