just watching

Centreville, MD

#23 Jan 11, 2012
unintimidated wrote:
I know they cant fight. 5 of em tried to jump one night in Ripley at the Riviera and I busted them up worse than they did me. Broke ones nose kicked one in the face through the bathroom stall. And then smashed a bottle in ones face. They were all pretty decent sized guys and I weigh 145. Thats sad 5 big ass dudes like that cant whoop somebody as small as me. Any 5 people that jump somebody like that anyway is a group of BITCHES. So fuck em, and their organization.
the person that typed this was right about fighting them but the out come was wrong i was in the riviera that night and i saw what happen if this is the person i saw wasnt him beating 5 actually he had his ass handed to him for 1. he was aggravting one of the members wife or girlfriend and then said he could take on everyone of them well he/you got what ya deserved as far as the jokers ive know them for years they have members come and go and people who dont understand that way of life shouldnt judge....like i said if it isnt you dont worry but the guy i seen and what he was doing ya he deserved what he got and then bragged he whopped there ass... but heres the thing dont throw rocks if you live in a glass house....
just wana know

Xenia, OH

#24 Jan 11, 2012
unintimidated wrote:
I know they cant fight. 5 of em tried to jump one night in Ripley at the Riviera and I busted them up worse than they did me. Broke ones nose kicked one in the face through the bathroom stall. And then smashed a bottle in ones face. They were all pretty decent sized guys and I weigh 145. Thats sad 5 big ass dudes like that cant whoop somebody as small as me. Any 5 people that jump somebody like that anyway is a group of BITCHES. So fuck em, and their organization.
what is your name badass, i mean bitch
Rides Red

Grayson, KY

#25 Jan 13, 2012
I don't care for colors. Usually means heaps of attitude and the likelihood of problems.
COUGAR

United States

#26 Jan 13, 2012
Wha?? Explain yourself or that please. No attitude,but do you have colors? Just curious.
Ky-Dog JFFJ

United States

#27 Mar 24, 2012
Anything that is posted on this web site about the Jokers MC or any other clubs, and is sign by a member of a Joker is all a false statement. If any facts need to be said or posted will be done by me and anything else will be drama and unbelieveable... Ky-Dog Jokers MC National President
someone who knows him

Cambridge, MA

#28 Apr 1, 2012
they seem like nice guys to me
Old school

Georgetown, KY

#29 Apr 3, 2012
15 years ago they rode little jap bikes had gay vests they bought at Wal-Mart and had real clubs that you won't find on the Internet call them posers and threaten to cut the patches off their little boy jackets. Guess not much has changed. There is a real Jokers MC that doesn't not use the Internet these guys are posers always have been. Maybe you should ask the Peacemakers if you can join a big boy MC.
a jokers sister

Maysville, KY

#30 Apr 24, 2012
Ky-Dog JFFJ wrote:
Anything that is posted on this web site about the Jokers MC or any other clubs, and is sign by a member of a Joker is all a false statement. If any facts need to be said or posted will be done by me and anything else will be drama and unbelieveable... Ky-Dog Jokers MC National President
Hell yea dad get em!!
What

Maysville, KY

#31 Apr 25, 2012
How do you join
nunya

Maysville, KY

#32 Apr 26, 2012
find a member and ask, but dont be dissapointed if you are turned away ive heard they have stopped accepting new members until later in the year
Fancy

Maysville, KY

#33 May 2, 2012
Jray JFFJ wrote:
They are alot of things you can talk about the members of the club but the jokers mc is a vary good organization they are concerned with the community sit an think of every way possible to raise money or give food to help the ones that need the help.the Jokers mc mean alot to me an to be honest they are a vary good bunch of people they don't deserve to be talked about like a bunch of dogs because they r not....they are a botherhood that loves maysville ky an only wants to help the people in need.
I'm agreeing with jray! Bc my brother n dad n I no no everyone in there and they ain't even what everybody be saying ! U don't know what the hell you all are talking about so shut up k thanks
Lol

United States

#34 May 2, 2012
Lol at this post
Rooster

Cincinnati, OH

#35 May 6, 2012
Ky-Dog JFFJ wrote:
Anything that is posted on this web site about the Jokers MC or any other clubs, and is sign by a member of a Joker is all a false statement. If any facts need to be said or posted will be done by me and anything else will be drama and unbelieveable... Ky-Dog Jokers MC National President
This group of guys have always been brothers to me, They always welcomed me with open arms. they have helped me and my family out many times...and people would think different about them if they could see what it is really like....once a brother always a brother...JFFJ
Sister Bear

Maysville, KY

#36 May 7, 2012
some people you suspect are idiots......and then they open their mouth and you know for sure they are!

The Joker's are the best bunch of guys you could ever meet.........I know this for fact because MY brother was a loyal to HIS brothers until the day he died......and HIS brothers have remained loyal to him. Once you are a brother you are a brother forever.

I know without a doubt that all my family or I would have to do is pick up the phone and any one of them would be at our side within the hour.
Beavis JFFJ

Warwick, MD

#37 May 15, 2012
The jokers mc is a great group that is a brotherhood most of the horiable things that is posted on here is false jokers mc means the world to me most of this shit on here is pussys to scared to say their pice hence that's why they don't put names do it reserch people check out news papers for thing we have done for the commniy and people n this town hell this site is just for kids n my eyes to run there mouth JFFJ
vin

Herndon, VA

#38 May 15, 2012
Beavis JFFJ wrote:
The jokers mc is a great group that is a brotherhood most of the horiable things that is posted on here is false jokers mc means the world to me most of this shit on here is pussys to scared to say their pice hence that's why they don't put names do it reserch people check out news papers for thing we have done for the commniy and people n this town hell this site is just for kids n my eyes to run there mouth JFFJ
i agree
Beavis JFFJ

Warwick, MD

#39 May 15, 2012
I'm very proud of the jokers mc very respectful group of brothers we don't start trouble but yes if u start with us we are not bitches wehandel are own no we don't jump anybody we are not a gang we are a club mc stands for motorcycle club not my car so it's bullshit saying we don't have bikes we all ride yes a lot of us ride jap bikes not Harley's we are proud to be n the wind instead of being locked n a cage and that means a car. Beside I'd rather ride a Honda then push a Harley any day lol Everything that is said on here is by pussys that's why they don't put names if your as bad as u think tell everyone who u are il start I'm Charles ware jr aka beavis of the jokers mc everything said bad about the jokers mc is all lies and bullshit thank u and have a wonderful day
Beavis wife

Warwick, MD

#40 May 15, 2012
Whoever thinks that the jokers mc are pussy or scared of anyone or anything they have another thing coming... There is a lot of people that think they can be a joker butt they never make it cause they don't have the heart for it... The jokers mc is a big part of my life, I would do anything for any of the brothers... The jokers mc does do a lot for everyone they do toys for tots, food drives, they have Christmas party's for the kids and Santa stops by... They do runs for cancer, people that has have their homes burn down they don't get the money the ones that has loss there homes does.... Whatever is going on no matter how bad it is they are always there..
JFFJ
really

Lexington, KY

#41 May 20, 2012
Sister Bear wrote:
some people you suspect are idiots......and then they open their mouth and you know for sure they are!
The Joker's are the best bunch of guys you could ever meet.........I know this for fact because MY brother was a loyal to HIS brothers until the day he died......and HIS brothers have remained loyal to him. Once you are a brother you are a brother forever.
I know without a doubt that all my family or I would have to do is pick up the phone and any one of them would be at our side within the hour.
I sure do miss bear I loved him very much
Sister Bear

Maysville, KY

#42 May 21, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>I sure do miss bear I loved him very much
So do I......each and every day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelsey "3rd times the charm" hooper 2 hr awful-person 1
cargodo 2 hr benis 1
I like to fight NAKED 3 hr Jim BOBCOCK 27
Anybody know her? 4 hr Jim BOBCOCK 8
Jeff copas 4 hr Jim BOBCOCK 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
Huge Fish In Ohio River (Jun '11) 5 hr Big pecker daddy 27

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages