anybody out there? hello. some info please
WOW

Maysville, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2011
info can be found on their website www.jokersmc.com
crazytown girl

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2011
they have a website?? Few yrs. Back they didn't have bikes,hence jokers ???
a friend

Bellevue, WA

#6 Dec 1, 2011
wondering wrote:
who and what kind of group is this?
there name says it all (jokers) half of them dont even have bikes lol
Jray JFFJ

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2011
They are alot of things you can talk about the members of the club but the jokers mc is a vary good organization they are concerned with the community sit an think of every way possible to raise money or give food to help the ones that need the help.the Jokers mc mean alot to me an to be honest they are a vary good bunch of people they don't deserve to be talked about like a bunch of dogs because they r not....they are a botherhood that loves maysville ky an only wants to help the people in need.
melissa

Maysville, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2011
jray jffj i was in the jokers a long time ago and trust me they re not as you thank they are
Milo

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Dec 5, 2011
melissa wrote:
jray jffj i was in the jokers a long time ago and trust me they re not as you thank they are
Didn't the Angels take in the Jokers about 30 years ago?
patty

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2011
i personally know most of the jokers and i think they are some of the best people you could have around . i mean they do everything they can for people who are in need and as a matter of fact my husband was at one time a member of the club and u couldnt ask for better friends.
crazytown

United States

#11 Dec 5, 2011
As long as they still don't have psycho, nasty Butch Planck as a member,maybe some are o.k. But that guy is a complete certified nut!
ned

Maysville, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2011
I think its funny how a tv show can influence guys into thinking they are a part of something big...so much interest in biker gangs now and everyone wants or thinks they are part of it....fake ass want to be's
well well

Morehead, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2011
not all motorcycle riders try to act like they are gangsters, this club doesnt go around trying to be outlaw or even want to be seen as such. just good friends who like to ride and have a little fun with the same patch on their back. they dont claim territory like outlaw gangs they are a club, no rival wars etc. etc. they get along with most everyone and yes try to help out those who need it. oh , and by the way, their members dont have to have a 15 or 20 thousand dollar bike to try and make everyone think they are badasses, they ride just to be riding out on the open road. see, when this club started it was about riding bikes as a group for the fun of it, now everyone who can and those who watch to many biker shows on t.v has jumped on the bandwagon, sort of like a fad. it used to be about riding bikes but now is a damn fashion show and the jokers are not in it for the glamour people think they achieve because they buy a new harley and think they are instantly cool, well well thats my 2 cents
melissa

Maysville, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2011
Milo wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the Angels take in the Jokers about 30 years ago?
yes they had the angels come down on them.
a friend

Bellevue, WA

#16 Dec 7, 2011
Jray JFFJ wrote:
They are alot of things you can talk about the members of the club but the jokers mc is a vary good organization they are concerned with the community sit an think of every way possible to raise money or give food to help the ones that need the help.the Jokers mc mean alot to me an to be honest they are a vary good bunch of people they don't deserve to be talked about like a bunch of dogs because they r not....they are a botherhood that loves maysville ky an only wants to help the people in need.
a few years back they was a good club they did do good stuff i know this because they help out a friend when he son die they raised alot of money for her but now they dont do anything the old members need to teach those young pups afew things
Anonymous

United States

#17 Jan 1, 2012
crazytown girl wrote:
they have a website?? Few yrs. Back they didn't have bikes,hence jokers ???
Now that's funny right there...
unintimidated

Maysville, KY

#18 Jan 8, 2012
I know they cant fight. 5 of em tried to jump one night in Ripley at the Riviera and I busted them up worse than they did me. Broke ones nose kicked one in the face through the bathroom stall. And then smashed a bottle in ones face. They were all pretty decent sized guys and I weigh 145. Thats sad 5 big ass dudes like that cant whoop somebody as small as me. Any 5 people that jump somebody like that anyway is a group of BITCHES. So fuck em, and their organization.
just wanna know

Xenia, OH

#19 Jan 8, 2012
unintimidated wrote:
I know they cant fight. 5 of em tried to jump one night in Ripley at the Riviera and I busted them up worse than they did me. Broke ones nose kicked one in the face through the bathroom stall. And then smashed a bottle in ones face. They were all pretty decent sized guys and I weigh 145. Thats sad 5 big ass dudes like that cant whoop somebody as small as me. Any 5 people that jump somebody like that anyway is a group of BITCHES. So fuck em, and their organization.
whats your name little girl??
crazytown

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2012
I AGREE WITH tHE GUY BEFORE,WANNEBEES! ONE SAID they would get a HARLEY,1 WAY or Another, so they named their little girl HARLEY! dont know if they ever got the bike,but thats just sad WANNEBEE;BADLY! SORRY JOKE-ERS
ya never know

Xenia, OH

#21 Jan 8, 2012
who gives a f.u.c.k. what you agree with! like you know anything but what you read on here. am i right mrs greene
crazytown

Montclair, NJ

#22 Jan 9, 2012
do you know Mrs. Greene? Because I knew 2 and 1 is dead, punk! Oh i get it, because i commented on G.M. Greene, saying something nice,as a kid,there is something wrong with that? Or u r racist also,and u think the MRS. Greene was related to him? Hell no I am confused? I made the comment about the guy& the Harley,from a so called member of the Joke-ers. Sorry! Probably wasnt true,but if it was,dont put it on me,put it on hairy BigFoot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 137,730
AJ Truesdell (May '09) 3 hr sockittoya 40
Why is the ledger no longer free online 8 hr Someone 6
Brandon Jordan is a snitch 8 hr Karmas Calling 1
Poll ashanti lofton (Aug '09) 9 hr true true 5
beeva 9 hr SMH 2
horse shoe bar? 9 hr Someone 8
More from around the web

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]