First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wonderin

Maysville, KY

#1 May 16, 2011
Anybody else hear they shut down Horseshoes/Days Inn on Saturday night due to a bunch being caught under age drinking?
Just me

Maysville, KY

#2 May 16, 2011
I heard they shut down a party in the back room but not the bar
april

Georgetown, KY

#3 May 16, 2011
What a bunch of nonsense , I hate stupid people that start shit without knowing facts.
Howdy Doo-Right

Maysville, KY

#4 May 16, 2011
There ppl go! First of all, this is gonna be the best place Maysvile has ever seen...more so since the trash is out. Sure, there is still gonna be trash out there prolly.....but the low-lives runnin it b4 are G-O-N-E...and those people my dear, attracted trash and instigated trash, therefore, BE GONE!
nicole

United States

#5 May 16, 2011
I agree
Ronin_LLC

Maysville, KY

#6 May 16, 2011
i was there reading what was over top of the door, and the bar itself was not raided. it was the room next door. there were some people trying to have sex on one of the tables and got upset when they got caught so the cops were called. i ended up getting frisked for no reason at all, and they found some interesting pieces of sexual equipment on my person. they were going to arrest me but they said the smell of fresh poop on my breath was to powerfull to put me in jail with everyone else. its good to be a no good punk like me at times like that.
busted

Maysville, KY

#7 May 16, 2011
I was there , it was some people that rented the room next door and thought they could stay all night , bring their own liquor, and let underage in. They put a stop to it and call the cops & shut them down !!! Great job is all I got to say !! Glad to see some bars in this town are going by the laws !!
needs2go

Maysville, KY

#8 May 16, 2011
The people that rented the room next door was informed that they was to shut down same time as the bar , but was refusing , so the MPD was called to shut them down, I was at the bar and had a GREAT time , no problem there ,good service and music, planning on going back this weekend .New management is doing a wonderful job ! I can see they are not going to put up with old shut that use to happen out there.
barhopper

Maysville, KY

#11 May 17, 2011
wonderin wrote:
Anybody else hear they shut down Horseshoes/Days Inn on Saturday night due to a bunch being caught under age drinking?
Management had a pirvate party shut down across the hall, It was not in the BAR .
horseshoes

Maysville, KY

#16 Feb 25, 2012
They need to shut horseshoes down people doing drugs in the bathroom
Bad

Olive Hill, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2012
Aww was you upset that they didnt share???
willie wonka

Maysville, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2012
what about all the fights friday night? who was they?
Haha

Bowie, MD

#21 Mar 2, 2012
Place is a joke! They sell naty light as bud light on the draft and pour watered down drinks! The new manager is a who*e!! The dj is a queer who wants to bring guys home to bang his wife so he can watch and jerk off!
Idiots

Maysville, KY

#22 Mar 3, 2012
I love how we finally have a nice clean bar in Maysville and everyone wants to hate on it!! It's a great place to go to,the drinks are not watered down and it's always packed!! Further more I have never seen the manager'S ever do anything but work are you jealous "Haha" that they did'nt hook up with you!! Get a fucking life!!
Double fisting

Olive Hill, KY

#23 Mar 3, 2012
i was there last night while it was packed and the manager was sitting at the bar drinking. they need to re-think how a buisness is supposed be to ran! i sat at my table for a hour waiting on a waitress to come take our order and there was none working. only one girl serving at the bar with a bar full of people.
Haters

Maysville, KY

#24 Mar 3, 2012
Haters keep hating
curious

Maysville, KY

#25 Mar 3, 2012
whos the dj now
Dumbass

Richmond, KY

#28 Mar 4, 2012
Yeah, it's such a joke, that only over 400 plus people came out last night!! I love the Horseshoe, and if it's so lame, quit bitching about it, and don't go there....I'm sure thier not going to want people like you in there anyways!!
There

Chicago, IL

#29 Mar 4, 2012
There was not 400 last night there was 40 u must have been drunk
Haha

Bowie, MD

#33 Mar 4, 2012
The place can't hold 400, and I won't go there! Hope it goes under and put a real sports bar there!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meadow Drive Trash 12 min Trashy Neighbor 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 130,992
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Rand and Mitch 4,357
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,035
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Birds 81,630
Alison Bellew 5 hr Seen it 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr Man From The Edge... 26,252
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maysville News, Events & Info