bubbys ale house
lol

Versailles, KY

#42 Jun 6, 2012
did they really have a bikini contest for 18 year olds??? if so, wow! that is really gross!! what self-respecting young girl would want to get up on a bar half-dressed and shake it for some nasty old guys? i bet there were some hot ones there! lmao!
Fake

Mount Vernon, OH

#43 Jun 6, 2012
Sounds like someone is a little upset. Are your panties in a wad? You move the blame to every other place yet you claim it isn't any restaurant or bars fault. Hypocritical much?
hahahahaha

United States

#44 Jun 6, 2012
Let's ban 18 and under at Walmart also. They sell alcohol. Lord knows someone that's 21 can buy it for a minor and give it to them. We better just close it down so they can't do that. Dumb asses really? Y'all sound like u r just trying to put the blame on someone other then ur selves for not teaching ur kids any better
Fake

West Salem, OH

#45 Jun 6, 2012
And you're putting blame on someone other than the bar that actually gave underage people alcohol.
hahahahaha

United States

#46 Jun 6, 2012
No one has proof that the bar it's self served underaged ppl alcohol now is there? If a 21 yr old or older bought a drink and then gave it to a underage person how's that the bar servin it to them? So if a 21 ur old buys beer at Walmart then gives it to a underaged person is that walmarts fault? NO IT'S THE 21 yr olds fault and the underaged persons fault for not knowing better and not following the law. Until someone has proof that a member of the bar staff sold alcohol to someone under age I see nothing wrong with the bar.
gavin

Maysville, KY

#47 Jun 6, 2012
I think we should go back to the prohibition days to end the madness! That worked out real well.
Better ways

Lexington, KY

#48 Jun 7, 2012
i think that yes maysville does need something for the young people to do but i also feel that there has to be something better than another bar maysville is full of them and im not putting any of them down just say n that drinking cant be the only fun thing to do for people. and i have looked at some of the other post and i see both sides to this the parents love there kids and i think that is a great thing that we need more of but they also cant control them or where thy go they just hate the thought of there childrens only options are bars but i see the bars side to they are a business and we all know what it is a bar and yes beer is sold there we cant blame the bar for doing what a bar does its just said that there is nothing else for the young guys and girls to do other than get drunk stumble around and pass out what a blast!!!
Fake

New Lebanon, OH

#51 Jun 7, 2012
Hahaha must have major issues. You always put the blame on someone else. Take responsibility for something or shut up. Its not a difficult concept.
hahahahaha

United States

#52 Jun 7, 2012
U only blame one person when clearly it takes two. U have issues if u don't understand that concept dumb ass.
hahahahaha

United States

#53 Jun 7, 2012
I don't do any of these things so I'm not to blame for any of it
Hello

Farmers, KY

#54 Jun 7, 2012
Who run's this place?
Fake

New Lebanon, OH

#55 Jun 7, 2012
You should read what you posted and stop trying to blame just the underagers if it takes two dumb ass.
hahahahaha

United States

#57 Jun 7, 2012
Sounds like u just have a problem with bubby which is why ur being such an ass. No one cares what u have to say. The bar is still open. So obviously no rules were broken so get over ur damn self u loser
local

Maysville, KY

#63 Jun 8, 2012
where is this place located at? i might have to check it out,not very many good places to go to around here without alot of drama
lol

Versailles, KY

#66 Jun 11, 2012
across from lowe's. there's already been how many bars there? i'm sure this one won't last either...
Someone

Maysville, KY

#67 Jun 11, 2012
The police and ABC put them in their place told them they can't have 18 years in there and no all you can drink any more or they would close them down sounds like some one didn't know the rules hahaha
gavin

Maysville, KY

#68 Jun 11, 2012
Why do you all hate on this place so much?
Interesting

Boynton Beach, FL

#69 Jun 11, 2012
gavin wrote:
Why do you all hate on this place so much?
They have no life. Miserable people want to make others miserable as well. I don't know why people can't mind their own business.
yea

United States

#70 Jun 13, 2012
concernparent wrote:
<quoted text>A dumb ass as far a I can see . I thought it was a new club for my daughter and friends to go since they like to dance and are not 21 yet, advertised 18 and older, all you can drink for 10.00 , didnt know it was for the 18 year olds too. My daughter is only 19 and friend that is 20 came home so drunk.. I know there is underage drinking going on everyday , that is why there is a law and bars have to inforce it , but how can one bar come in and serve minors opening and cheap enough for them to drink.Has ABC laws been changed ? or is it anybody these days do anything to make a buck even if it is selling to your baby that just getting their life started and may not see it cause Bubba wanted to make money even if it may mean your childs life ! someone need to check in on this place , it is scary , and right out on AA too !
Well sounds like your daughter and he friend are trashy! Can't they follow the law?
yea

United States

#71 Jun 13, 2012
Fake wrote:
The place said 18 to get in. 21 to drink. Regardless of whether anyone was raised correctly or not the bar should not have given alcohol to people under 21. Dumbas$!
Noone gave drinks to underage they had bracelets their trashy asses went outside and drank obviously. They can't come in and have a good time and appreciate anything. Now you can only be 18-20 and get in until 9.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 170,629
EKP Pervs 2 hr Wow 6
Bryant corde 3 hr jess 2
Mason Co Lady Royals Basketball 5 hr Coaches daddy 28
Longie turd alert- burger king 14 hr Chip 15
Jordan Planck Sat Lol lol lol 19
Has anyone seen Dr. Philip Tibbs at U.K?? (Oct '09) Sat L Hopkins 29

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance