sad

Maysville, KY

#21 Jul 28, 2011
God bless wrote:
This is for "Sad"....you're sure a hateful thing! myb you should not read the post if your going get mouthy! Only thing matters now is being here for his family. We all loved and cared for him. He had his whole life to live, wish it could have ended different. He's truly going be missed. We all love you Kevin R.I.P.
And as I've said I feel sorry I knew Elizabeth and the kids and have met Kevin a couple times and it's a terrible tragedy. But at the same time you still cant tell people what to do! And I'm not hateful I'm truthful! And I'm wasn't getting mouthy but now I am bit(h. Don't get on here and run your mouth to me you don't know their reasons for wanting to see pics. If you're so sad over Kevin then get the hell off topix
God bless

Morehead, KY

#22 Jul 28, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I've said I feel sorry I knew Elizabeth and the kids and have met Kevin a couple times and it's a terrible tragedy. But at the same time you still cant tell people what to do! And I'm not hateful I'm truthful! And I'm wasn't getting mouthy but now I am bit(h. Don't get on here and run your mouth to me you don't know their reasons for wanting to see pics. If you're so sad over Kevin then get the hell off topix
There is no need for the name calling! Your being disrepectful to the family. There are pics going around on Facebook so if ppl want them they can get them. I don't care why ppl wanna see his pics. I do know ill never forget his face, his dimples and that grin on his face. He was a wonderful person. I'm not sure your reason for following this topic, are u trying to fight with the family? Let me just tell you this when you mess with a Kirk you mess with us all! You don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. As for me staying off topix if I'm so sad, you should do the same being you have nothing nice to say anyways.
horrible

United States

#23 Jul 28, 2011
It's a horrible situation, however you can't blame another person for his choice. God bless his family!
sad

Maysville, KY

#24 Jul 28, 2011
God bless wrote:
<quoted text>There is no need for the name calling! Your being disrepectful to the family. There are pics going around on Facebook so if ppl want them they can get them. I don't care why ppl wanna see his pics. I do know ill never forget his face, his dimples and that grin on his face. He was a wonderful person. I'm not sure your reason for following this topic, are u trying to fight with the family? Let me just tell you this when you mess with a Kirk you mess with us all! You don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. As for me staying off topix if I'm so sad, you should do the same being you have nothing nice to say anyways.
I can name call all I want. And no I'm not being disrespectful to the family bc they should be mourning and not on here reading garbage. Ok and if you don't care If people see his pics then why are you arguing with me? I was expressing how I felt bad for Liz and pierson and how that person has a right to be nosey and then you start. Obviously you can't read or comprehend. Get a life.
God bless

Morehead, KY

#25 Jul 28, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I can name call all I want. And no I'm not being disrespectful to the family bc they should be mourning and not on here reading garbage. Ok and if you don't care If people see his pics then why are you arguing with me? I was expressing how I felt bad for Liz and pierson and how that person has a right to be nosey and then you start. Obviously you can't read or comprehend. Get a life.
You are a lost soul! I don't know Liz personally but I don't blame her for what happened. Everything happens for a reason. With that being said I'm done with you. My family is more important then fighting with someone like you. Bless your heart cause you are a "sad" person!
wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#26 Jul 28, 2011
Public wrote:
People like you are being very disrespectful by asking for pictures. Really? Come on, all you are doing is trying to be nosey. There is a difference in being concerned for him and his family and just being a nosey person. If you didn't know them, then there is no point in going out of your way to find pictures of them. All you need to know is Kevin was a great person, made everyone laugh, and will be remembered by tons of people in this town. Sorry if I offend you with what I have to say, but obviously you offended me by being nosey and wanting to find pictures of them.
i am no good with names but good at faces, maybe seeing him would tell me if i know him. i know some kirks but they live out toward tuckahoe road, likes to fish is it the same family, have not seen him in years?
God bless

Morehead, KY

#27 Jul 28, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>i am no good with names but good at faces, maybe seeing him would tell me if i know him. i know some kirks but they live out toward tuckahoe road, likes to fish is it the same family, have not seen him in years?
Yes, same family
freind

Danielsville, GA

#28 Jul 28, 2011
you say its not lizs fault well lets just say u dont know the story like the rest of us (freinds and family)
WRONG

Clay City, KY

#29 Jul 28, 2011
Didnt know Kevin very well but the little I did know was quite enjoyable. The pay lakes are going to miss him but the fish won't. lol One of the best fisherman I ever met. Prayers go out for him and his family!
who are you

Olive Hill, KY

#30 Jul 28, 2011
freind wrote:
you say its not lizs fault well lets just say u dont know the story like the rest of us (freinds and family)
well everyone I know in his family are saying it's her fault!!!!! u must not be too close to them! They don't even want her at the funeral
who are you

Olive Hill, KY

#31 Jul 28, 2011
WRONG wrote:
Didnt know Kevin very well but the little I did know was quite enjoyable. The pay lakes are going to miss him but the fish won't. lol One of the best fisherman I ever met. Prayers go out for him and his family!
My bad I read this wrong
freind

Danielsville, GA

#32 Jul 28, 2011
who are you wrote:
<quoted text>
well everyone I know in his family are saying it's her fault!!!!! u must not be too close to them! They don't even want her at the funeral
no shit thats what i was sayin it is her fault an i know she aint allowed at the funeral she shows up shes goin to jail
you run your mouth

Tomball, TX

#33 Jul 28, 2011
God bless wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lost soul! I don't know Liz personally but I don't blame her for what happened. Everything happens for a reason. With that being said I'm done with you. My family is more important then fighting with someone like you. Bless your heart cause you are a "sad" person!
So are you for arguing! You have no point, you obviously didn't read anything. And like I've said all along get your ass off the site n deal with your family
who

United States

#34 Jul 28, 2011
Elizabeth who?
FAMILY OF KEVIN

Maysville, KY

#35 Jul 28, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
ok SAD!! listen im thankful that your not being "disrespectful"but really people only want to know about kevin and give their respects to the family and if you dont know him im sorry you missed out on a really good guy but for those of you who did know him we all know he was a damn good person and would give you the shirt right off his back and no its not liz's fault so stop blaming her because nobody knows the real reason y he done it only KEVIN knew it not you or any other tom and jerry out there all we can do is hope it was an accident...may god be with the kirks..kevin you will be greatly missed and loved always im glad i got to know you ..love and miss ya man
someone

Maysville, KY

#36 Jul 28, 2011
Elizabeth who??
daddyshome

Lexington, KY

#37 Jul 28, 2011
miss you bro, there will never be another like you, i know your in a happier place now, people will miss you, family will morne you, but in the end you are in a place that will make you happy, and that is what matters. you are grown and you made a decision that you didnt want to be on this hell we call earth,i truley hope you have found a better place, no i take that back, iknow you have found a better place, and everyone that is missing you now will see you again one day, and i cant wait till that day comes bro, i know i wont see you soon, but i will see you eventually. life is just a stepping stone to another place and you made the decision to take that step earlier than most people, i know you have you reasons for do what you did and as a friend i respect your decision, save a spot for me and we will be hanging out again in due time, love you and will always miss you, i just know your smiling down on all of us right now, and tht you are now very happy, put in a good word for me when ou talk to god because i know god will talk to you everyday, how could he not, you are the best , kindest,caring, funniest man up there, you and the man are defantley kickin it. hope the fishin is good where you are now. im happy that you are finaly happy!!!
Really

Worton, MD

#38 Jul 29, 2011
freind wrote:
<quoted text>
no shit thats what i was sayin it is her fault an i know she aint allowed at the funeral she shows up shes goin to jail
Of course family is going to put the blame on someone, they just lost someone that they cared about. It's like being in a car accident and someone dying, people put blame on others. Until they come to heal a little they are going to be angry with her but anyone can see that it wasn't her fault, she didn't shoot him, ya know?
sad

Maysville, KY

#39 Jul 29, 2011
FAMILY OF KEVIN wrote:
<quoted text>ok SAD!! listen im thankful that your not being "disrespectful"but really people only want to know about kevin and give their respects to the family and if you dont know him im sorry you missed out on a really good guy but for those of you who did know him we all know he was a damn good person and would give you the shirt right off his back and no its not liz's fault so stop blaming her because nobody knows the real reason y he done it only KEVIN knew it not you or any other tom and jerry out there all we can do is hope it was an accident...may god be with the kirks..kevin you will be greatly missed and loved always im glad i got to know you ..love and miss ya man
You are an idiot and don't reply on my posts anymore.
Maysville KY

Morehead, KY

#40 Jul 29, 2011
Kevin was an awesome guy! Someone said it best before, for everyone that knew Kevin, no one will ever forget his face, from his smile, to his dimples, he truly is a beautiful person. He was a beautiful person inside, and out, would do anything for anyone in need. Havent seen Kevin for about three yrs. now, but have ties to the family. I'm not sure exactly what was going on, but I have a good idea. Liz didn't know u well met you a few times but as far as I'm concerned if you hadnt been there that day to push him over the edge then he would still be here, and yes at the same time Kevin made up his mind. But one could only assume what happened that day, theres only few people that really know, Kevin being one, Liz being the next. I mean she was there right? And wasn't suppose to be, Liz a jail cell about right now might be the safest place for you, u know u r wrong!!! My condolences go out to the family from his parents, to his siblings, children, aunts and uncles, grandparents, and anyone who ever shared a part of their life with Kevin (except Liz). You will never be forgotten Kevin, and will be missed very much!! Even though we cannot see, touch, or hear him bet my last dollar his still aside you hunting, and fishing. R.I.P. Kevin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Betty 160,560
Drug screens at mitsubishi 44 min smartass 4
Mindy Curtis- not a bashing thread 2 hr Barker 19
Overdoses 3 hr Cody 7
Donald Trump (May '11) 5 hr This is OUR country 40
BP on Hwy 11 12 hr Pigcorkio 2
maysville EKP plant (Oct '10) 17 hr Hmmm 27

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages