stupid

Maysville, KY

#329 Sep 23, 2012
Who cares girls basketball is useless its as boring as watching paint dry!
MC mom and proud

Maysville, KY

#330 Sep 23, 2012
stupid wrote:
Who cares girls basketball is useless its as boring as watching paint dry!
Then why are you even on this topic then?
stupid

Maysville, KY

#331 Sep 24, 2012
MC mom and proud wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you even on this topic then?
to help you realize it!
Hottie

Walton, KY

#332 Sep 24, 2012
I think coach piper's the best. She's a great teacher and pretty good looking too. I think you old hags are just jealous.
Keep up the great work coach.
p loc

Frankfort, KY

#333 Sep 25, 2012
yep
this year

Morehead, KY

#334 Sep 25, 2012
Think anything will come out of the lady royals this year? Or another bad season?
more

Winchester, KY

#335 Sep 27, 2012
this year wrote:
Think anything will come out of the lady royals this year? Or another bad season?
I predict more of Coach Lindsey being overly concerned with her own popularity amongst players, other coaches, and parents than worrying about W's. Ladies and Gentlemen you have an adolescent coaching adolescents. Good luck. Check out her twitter sometime
Truth

Duluth, GA

#336 Dec 6, 2012
whatever wrote:
Give this girl a break! If you're a true Mason County fan you will get behind her instead of tearing her down. Rabbit got behind her. Butler got behind her. They care enough about the program to see it succeed. She came into a mess. Butcher was worthless. We lost first round to St. Pat last year. This year we beat them and are going to region regardless of winning district or not. She had the best 3 players from last year quit before the season started. She didn't walk into a situation that was perfect for a new outsider to come into. They are better than they were at the beginning of the year and were 3 points away from winning the district. Granted if Bracken had Sticklen, it's not even close, but ousting St. Pat is better than where we were last year at this time. The girls program needed new blood. I do not have a dog in this fight, but am a true Mason County fan. The girls played hard last night. They just dug too big a hole in the first half. I for one am glad she's here and I hope she stays. We have some good young talent coming up over the next years. It takes a while to build a program. This is year 1 so let's give her the time and support her. As for others quitting during the season, it's cutthroat at this school. The ones who want to play will stick it out and the ones that don't aren't neeeded anyway.
Rabbit was rewarded nicely for his support wasn't he. Donald Trump couldn't have said it any better.
Truth

Cleveland, GA

#337 Dec 6, 2012
Truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
He remains asst each time cause administration makes coaches keep him around to pacify him when he isn't made head coach. FACT. By the way, watch jv he can't coach either
Jason is a very good coach. Passionate about the game. Every year his JV teams win. The only suggestion I have for him is to sub sooner win he has a big lead.
not so good

Dahlonega, GA

#338 Dec 6, 2012
She is really bad.
bob

Maysville, KY

#339 Mar 6, 2013
Congratulation Coach Piper Lindsey on being voted 10th Region Coach of the Year.Sorry they didn't say anything about little Jerry.
lmao

Clearfield, KY

#340 Mar 7, 2013
bob wrote:
Congratulation Coach Piper Lindsey on being voted 10th Region Coach of the Year.Sorry they didn't say anything about little Jerry.
puke!
and little jerry isn't worth mentioning.
together they are a complete joke to the girls system.
'Coach of the year' that destroyed what good was hapening to the program.
To lmao

Batavia, OH

#341 Mar 7, 2013
Sounds like you're a disgruntled parent of a lil loser benchwarmer. Quit crying bc your lil angle isn't starting. It's about time you woke up to the fact that your lil heathen isn't what you thought. Maybe if you were a better parent your lil retarded brat would have more success. Piper's doing a great job evident by the coach of yr award. Just bc you can't control your lil dirtbag of a kid doesn't mean she has to.
Like parent like kid. Loser. Lol
lmao

Clearfield, KY

#342 Mar 7, 2013
To lmao wrote:
Sounds like you're a disgruntled parent of a lil loser benchwarmer. Quit crying bc your lil angle isn't starting. It's about time you woke up to the fact that your lil heathen isn't what you thought. Maybe if you were a better parent your lil retarded brat would have more success. Piper's doing a great job evident by the coach of yr award. Just bc you can't control your lil dirtbag of a kid doesn't mean she has to.
Like parent like kid. Loser. Lol
my, my well aren't you just a real winner. Bout like Piper herself! lmao! you are the retard. dumba$$ and i would hate to meet your children - if they are like you! loser!
james

Amman, Jordan

#343 Mar 11, 2013
20 and 9 this year. where are all the haters now?
what

United States

#344 Mar 11, 2013
james wrote:
20 and 9 this year. where are all the haters now?
Check the schedule from this year and compare it to last year... hence the better record and just a little news update-basketball is OVER!!!
Concerned citizen

United States

#345 Mar 11, 2013
Great season lady royals!!!
Lady royals rule

Duluth, GA

#346 Mar 11, 2013
Great coaching job coach of the year! Even better w the harder schedule you had this year. Congrats on getting all the loser brat hood rats off the team and good nice young lady's on the team. We're proud you took out the TRASH or at least made them ride the bench. These loser parents whining are just mad bc they're losers and their daughters turned out just like em.
Coach piper is smoking hot too.
No DIRTBAGS ON THE TEAM.
yeah

Stanford, KY

#347 Mar 11, 2013
is coach lindsey married?
yougot to be kidding

Dahlonega, GA

#348 Mar 12, 2013
more wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict more of Coach Lindsey being overly concerned with her own popularity amongst players, other coaches, and parents than worrying about W's. Ladies and Gentlemen you have an adolescent coaching adolescents. Good luck. Check out her twitter sometime
And you are any different? I am sure you are another after me you come first as well. I am not even involved in this fight but I was asked if I read all that was going on with the girls "sports". If you are so good and above this, why are you on here putting her down. Why not do something constructive like encourage her? You know you can get more done if you do it nicely like tell her what she needs to do to improve instead of putting down everything she does. Most of the time, its not the teacher as much as it is the parents who think they or their kid does no wrong. Parents need to keep their noses out of it UNLESS the kid is being abused. Then you need to do something. Go to the source that makes a difference if there is a problem. Does no good to start rumors on topix except cause a lot of good people a lot of heartache. Shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Known Fact 132,260
Update in mason county ky 4 hr LMAO 5
Were is the closest place to get synthetic Weed?? (Dec '11) 5 hr Heard 16
Lariah Werline 12 hr mooose 4
meadowview 12 hr CoWorker 7
laurel Oaks Golf Course 16 hr GoUK 32
a 25 year old dating a 15 year old. Sat amused 10
Maysville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web