Who is the worst Doctor in Maysville!!!

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Maysville, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2009
It has to be Dr. Spencer. I don't know how she even stays in buisness. Her employees do not even like her. She only has like eight patients a week.
I know

Maysville, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2009
I honestly think she would eat her young if she had any. She is heartless and weird. I hate the way she smiles why she is chewing you out. It's creepy.
In response

Maysville, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2009
Yes you have to be talking about Dr. Spencer. She is a mean witch.
for sure

Maysville, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2009
I heard she had insuraance taken away from the new imaging place just to save her some money. Isn't her husband a CPA. They should have plenty of money. Money hungry moron.
for sure

Maysville, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2009
It cracks me up the way she constantly smirks when she is talking. It is kinda creepy
lol

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2009
theres a 'good' doctor in maysville? lol. if i still had insurance, id still be driving to the lexington clinic for everything. these guys(and gals) around here are morons...hence why their practices have been shutdown in some shape or form several times over the course of the last 25 years.

i was really hoping that when lexington clinic took over out here things would improve...but apparently it was a lost cause and they shut it down(now dr ross has his private practice there).

but seriously, they are idiots... nice people usually, but morons. ive seen them diagnose a heart attack as 'the flu' before and strep throat as 'sleeping with ur mouth open'... and this is just from my own personal experiences... lol.

wish we had a great doctor back in the area... I MISS YOU DR CLARK BAILEY! COME BACK TO MAYSVILLE! lol!
lol

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2009
yeah youre right, all doctors shouldnt prescribe anything to anybody because they might abuse it! good thinking huh!

you know, its not like a doctor can jump in your head and measure the amount of pain you feel for ya... he/she can only take your word for it based on any injury youve had.

grow up and stop trying to ruin things for people WHO ACTUALLY NEED pain medication.

ive met people in this state whove had back surgary AND CANT GET JACK SQUAT for the pain because of people like you complaining about the one or two bad apples that like to abuse the system.
heroin dealer

Maysville, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2009
hey lol. if you hit your knees one time, i'll help you with your pain. i don't want to see you hurt anymore. hook me up with a little head, please.
Here We Go Again

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2009
huh wrote:
well, craig denham prescribes narcotics to addicts.
Hey, Bryan, give it a rest! Everyone is tired of hearing the same old crap!
FACT

Covington, KY

#11 Oct 14, 2009
GET A LIFE PPL!!!
Marc Pawsat

Morehead, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2009
Me!
concerned

Morehead, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2009
dr. gretchen adams is the best ,, and i mean ,, she is good.
But

United States

#14 Nov 8, 2009
concerned wrote:
dr. gretchen adams is the best ,, and i mean ,, she is good.
I would not go to her because she is at the Denham Medical Clinic
listen

United States

#15 Nov 8, 2009
I would have to say that the WORST doctor in maysville would have to be Dr.Wallingford. I went to the man when I was having blackouts and couldn't figure out why and he told me that it was normal and that i would grow out of it. What is normal about someone having blackouts? NOTHING. Go away! Ha. It still has yet to happen and this was like 2 years ago. I do have to admit though years ago he was a decent doctor but he got all money hungry and when you go to see him now you sit and wait anywere from 1-4 hours before your calls you back, then you sit for another 30mins to an hour, and when he finaly gets to see you he is only in ther for MAYBE a total of 5mins at the most. He realy needs his licens taken away from him. I don't think the man could care any less about any of his patients. Just there money!
marc pawsat

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2009
me me me !!!
Yea Right

Morehead, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2009
Dont flatter your self pal, you as much of a doctor as Dr. Pepper is.
agree

Bethel, OH

#18 Nov 11, 2009
i agree with dr pawsat being the worst doctor. i heard he sexually harasses employees and even patients at nursing homes. puts on a front like he's some nice guy for the patients at his office... but that aint how he really is
Shame on him

Morehead, KY

#19 Nov 11, 2009
I agree with Agree, The man needs to be investigated for his "medical practices" and his wife need to get interested in what goes on at his office thats for sure. Heard he has a "Nurse Freiend @ MRH in the ER. Hope he gets found out soon.
Nasty

Morehead, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2009
He is so gross, all that greasy looking curly nappy hair floppin, Ewe. His wife Stephie must be sooo CLUELESS! Womenizer is what he is.
ex hubby

Maysville, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2009
dont let your wife go to Dr Morris he will hit on her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trisha girl from beechwood 1 hr lmao 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr so true 131,417
Review: CHEYENNE'S KARAOKE BAR & GRILL 7 hr heathenridge crac... 22
white light burgers 7 hr heathenridge crac... 9
Charles Staggs 8 hr Interested 1
Kenton Pointe 21 hr a person 1
Rude Wal-Mart CUSTOMERS (Apr '10) Tue Wow 161
Maysville Dating
Find my Match

Maysville Jobs