Next Last
need to know

Maysville, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2011
who is the best roofing co around the mason co area
know

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Nov 15, 2011
Mike Fryman is very good and reasonable.
ha ha

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2011
know wrote:
yep, good for nothin, and no reason
Just Saying

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2011
know wrote:
WRONG
i know

Maysville, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2011
i never thought there was one around here.years and years ago i knew a few but dont know any now
you will be sorry

Morehead, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2011
know wrote:
I used him on a shingle roof, thought he did a good job. Then had him put a metal roof on another house. We had to set buckets everywhere. It leaked like it was full of holes. Called him and he tried to fix it with caulking. Had to get another roofer to come and take it off and put a different roof on it. He wouldn't make it good. Then had to work on the other house where he had shingled a few years before. I hired another roofer and when he tore the shingles off to repair that one, we found out Mike didn't even put the tar paper under it. It doesn't matter how reasonable he is, if it damages your interior from his junky work, you still pay more. He is a crook. And I have told him so. While he may do a good job now and then, I feel that two bad jobs out of two is bad odds.
RZM

Tulsa, OK

#7 Nov 17, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
I agree. He came out to my house to look over a job and gave me a quote that I agreed to. He said he would come out the next day but he never showed up and wouldn't return calls. Very poor way to do business.
macy

Circleville, OH

#8 Feb 29, 2012
Mike did our roof. Great job! Very reasonable!
know

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2012
you will be sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
I used him on a shingle roof, thought he did a good job. Then had him put a metal roof on another house. We had to set buckets everywhere. It leaked like it was full of holes. Called him and he tried to fix it with caulking. Had to get another roofer to come and take it off and put a different roof on it. He wouldn't make it good. Then had to work on the other house where he had shingled a few years before. I hired another roofer and when he tore the shingles off to repair that one, we found out Mike didn't even put the tar paper under it. It doesn't matter how reasonable he is, if it damages your interior from his junky work, you still pay more. He is a crook. And I have told him so. While he may do a good job now and then, I feel that two bad jobs out of two is bad odds.
So what is the name of the roofer that made it right?
Roof

Bowie, MD

#10 Mar 1, 2012
Larry Cord is very good an clean. Hardymon Lumber can give you his number, thats where he gets his materials at
momma mea

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Mar 1, 2012
Call Arts roofing If you want the job done right.
Out

Bowie, MD

#12 Mar 1, 2012
Its sad that you have to get out of town people, because everybody that is good around here has went belly up!
momma mea

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Apr 30, 2012
arts roofing out of Manchester Ohio gets the job done right and pretty reasonable
use locals

Lexington, KY

#14 May 1, 2012
I use Paul Verville. He is honest and does an excellent job. He has been in business for years.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Crothersville, IN

#15 May 2, 2012
That helped alot, right need to know?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Crothersville, IN

#16 May 2, 2012
Ask a lumber yard or someone that sells roofing.
Prisite164

Paris, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2014
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
Mike Fryman gave me a good quote and I accepted. He asked for money for the materials (about twice what the shingles would be) but didn't show the next morning as promised but came about 5 PM....I think he went to another job that day. He wanted to hook me first then finish another job. Then he said Lowes didn't have the shingle I needed/wanted, so he took it upon himself to bring a dark brown shingle which was $5.00 higher a bundle. We have a HOA and my shingles were way off from matching all the other townhomes. I hated to have him return them so I accepted. They came one afternoon and did half my roof and a week later he has never been back. He took my shingles instead of leaving in my garage, then called and lied ever time he was supposed to come back. He put me out for over a week sitting , waiting, calling and kept me tied to the house thinking he may show.......now from some friends and co-workers I find he has no ID and has checks made out to them so he can cash them. I can get all them in serious trouble with the law where he has conned me, lied to me, hasn't finished a job and cashed checks in another person's name. IRS would love to get hold of this info. I have 4 different houses he did roofs on that I know of that I can report to city officials and IRS. I hear you get jail time for scamming people on construction jobs, etc, and especially when it a "lone" elderly woman...So Mike Fryman you had better get your act together and straighten yourself up. You owe us $400 on my Uncles' roof too. So we'll see if you spend Easter weekend in jail.
happy home owner

Tampa, FL

#18 Apr 19, 2014
need to know wrote:
who is the best roofing co around the mason co area
ACL construction did a awesome metal roof for us, they were great . Very very happy with their work.
well

Maysville, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2014
what about Maysville tin shop r they any good I have heard good and bad???
joe

Maysville, KY

#20 Apr 20, 2014
There are actually no "real" roofing companies in the Maysville area. I hear there is one from Cincinnati and Northern Ky area that is looking to open an office here in the next few weeks. They have been in the business for years and actually offer warranties with their work. They will be doing siding and windows and gutters which there are no reputable companies doing now. Watch for the ads coming soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Wes 141,252
Cops in maysville 20 min Yeah 13
Police rodeo round-up 5 hr Old school 18
emily fletcher 6 hr h-m-m-m 9
Best Place & prices To Buy Fireworks In Maysville 6 hr xxx 6
sheana 7 hr Hate that girl 13
Tiffany Hook 23 hr Yep 2
More from around the web

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE