michelle langford
drama

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2009
Does any1 know anything bout michelle langford?
wow lol

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2009
yep she family
she my cuz why????
wondering

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2010
are she and terry back together?
Ole Skool

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2010
drama wrote:
Does any1 know anything bout michelle langford?
She is a Ho and would sleep wit anyone.B's like her have no friends cuz she 2 faced and a backstabber. Ladies watch ur man.
Wildin Out

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Ole Skool wrote:
<quoted text> She is a Ho and would sleep wit anyone.B's like her have no friends cuz she 2 faced and a backstabber. Ladies watch ur man.
damn not u on here dic ridin my ppls like that. bet u wont take tht to her face!! on my momma u wont reveal who you are. my blood line so thick thru maysville u better watch ya mouf bout my amily.. silly RABBIT Tricks Are For Kids!!
to wildin out

Maysville, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2012
u on here talking so much trash, lmmfao, but i bet YOU aint gonna reveal who YOU are either while u talking all ur sh it... aint nobody scared to say anything to ANY of ur familys face like u keep claiming everyone is!!! LOL Since when the simms supposed to be bad?? ltfol Come on Donie, or who the hell ever u are.... learn to spell and if u gotta talk PLEASE at least keep it real... yall aint sh it and im sure whats on here has been said straight to the faces of everyone u swearing these people wont take it to. I know for a fact robert simms has been told hes a snitchin bi tch to his face cause thats what the fu ck he is!! u gonna dent it? well maybe u better ask somebody cause u obviously dont know ur family as well as u think.
Gross

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Ole Skool wrote:
<quoted text>She is a Ho and would sleep wit anyone.B's like her have no friends cuz she 2 faced and a backstabber. Ladies watch ur man.
Ole Skool keep your old ass off this thread. You're just trying to start a verbal argument,because you are afraid of a physical one. Grow your OLD ass up!
Gross

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2012
to wildin out wrote:
u on here talking so much trash, lmmfao, but i bet YOU aint gonna reveal who YOU are either while u talking all ur sh it... aint nobody scared to say anything to ANY of ur familys face like u keep claiming everyone is!!! LOL Since when the simms supposed to be bad?? ltfol Come on Donie, or who the hell ever u are.... learn to spell and if u gotta talk PLEASE at least keep it real... yall aint sh it and im sure whats on here has been said straight to the faces of everyone u swearing these people wont take it to. I know for a fact robert simms has been told hes a snitchin bi tch to his face cause thats what the fu ck he is!! u gonna dent it? well maybe u better ask somebody cause u obviously dont know ur family as well as u think.
Are you serious with the "Learn to spell?" Please re-read your thread you sound illiterate.
to Ole skool

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Sep 26, 2012
regardless if i spell correctly or not i got degrees and diplomas on my wall and hell no this not donie old skool this some yung school my name joanne langford and i didnt appreciate u callin my mother out her name like that. i dnt give 2 flying F bombs bout who you are, personally but you not bout to be on TOPIX runnin tht dck sucker. my mom live on buckner go holla at her, you mad cus she look hotter then you, can get all the men u got i mean be fa real maysville is just a bunch of muthfckas fckin n sckin the same dck. and for your info i said my name and i be all up in thru maysville come fck wit a yungin. get some business about ya self and buy a dam suit lookin as
to Ole skool

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Sep 26, 2012
and i nva denied the fact tht my cuzzn wont no snitch, i said he didnt snitch in kenny morton idiot b!tch all i do is keep it real he snitched on 2 ppl and thats what that ass get. dont do dirt wont have to worry bout nobody snitchn. flat out all these want to be thugs and drug dealers yall country ass ppl, us city slcikers give ya a run for ya money you cnt be a drug dealer and , EVERYBODY IN MAYSVILLE KNOW. DUH SOMEBODY GON SNITCH!!! ppl need get a job and support they self. flattt outtt && no sweetheart ur not Sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,695
The lowes !! (Mar '11) 9 hr ronin 10
Countryboy 15 hr Big Johnson 36
melissa martin 20 hr Wow 5
Tight hole 23 hr countryboy 7
trip trap bridge Tue Jim bobcock 6
Rattin a** Travis whisner Mon RAT TRAVIS WHISNER 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages