what does everyone think about him???
digit

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2010
which one jr or sr?
Patricia Staggs

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2010
This is his sister....What you think about him? And why you putting his name all up on this shit?
Patricia Staggs

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2010
And Big Harold is my father....
friend

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2010
damn i hate people that start this shit on here he has a family now leave him the hell alone
Patricia Staggs

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2010
Exactly Why don't people just stay out of other people lives and worry bout their selves...Cause they don't have nothing else better to do but talk about other people...And the Staggs are not a good family to be trying to start shit with...lol
Marty

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2010
I know Harold he is a good person dont be bad mouthing him
haha

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2010
well i kno harold n his family n yea they are good people but harold likes to put his hands on females... and then when people ask him about it he lies staright to their faces like a b i t c h but what "man" would want to admit to putting their hands on a woman...harold is a piece of s h i t...
Imotep

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 18, 2010
Patricia Staggs wrote:
Exactly Why don't people just stay out of other people lives and worry bout their selves...Cause they don't have nothing else better to do but talk about other people...And the Staggs are not a good family to be trying to start shit with...lol
LOL we ain't no good famili to stRt shit with yessum we'll come n get yuh dontcha kno, just let me finish makin out with ma daddy and we gonna beat yous guys up
chris beamon

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2010
Patricia Staggs wrote:
And Big Harold is my father....
Hey Patricia. I'm not here to bad mouth ur fam. You prolly don't remember me but our dads was good friends back when we were kids. If u do remember hit me up on Facebook
curious
#12 Nov 15, 2010
i know he lived in my uncles trailer out in g town and destroyed it he stripped all tha copper wire out of tha house and left it a mess so he better watch his a** cuz when i find him hes got al hell of an ass kickin coming and i aint a bit scared of him at ALL he knows who i am so if u got ne balls at all just come to my house and bring whoever u want bitch
ray ray
#13 Nov 17, 2010
Hey this his nephew an harold jr is my cuz u need tu quit talkin shit about my cuz trish my cuz harold an my uncc or come tu me an them
Patricia Staggs

Maysville, KY

#15 Apr 6, 2011
Get it bro...We know who we are up in this TOWN... lol...There is no shame up on this shit....Any way we wasting our time on this we got better things to than sit on here like these bitches playing hard core with the key board....lol
gotta go later
old school

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2011
Patricia Staggs wrote:
Get it bro...We know who we are up in this TOWN... lol...There is no shame up on this shit....Any way we wasting our time on this we got better things to than sit on here like these bitches playing hard core with the key board....lol
gotta go later
I know Harold sr. And he is a good guy I knew him for years and the kids do the best they can. Mother always worked hard. Leave them alone , if you don't you won't be so smart ass when them or us( friends) catch you out some where We will see who talks shit then and it will happen when you least expect it Count on it ! Till we meet sissy punks Patricia tell your dad old DAD. said hello
Patricia Staggs

Aberdeen, UK

#17 Apr 7, 2011
old school wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Harold sr. And he is a good guy I knew him for years and the kids do the best they can. Mother always worked hard. Leave them alone , if you don't you won't be so smart ass when them or us( friends) catch you out some where We will see who talks shit then and it will happen when you least expect it Count on it ! Till we meet sissy punks Patricia tell your dad old DAD. said hello
Hi Chris I remember u if there is anyway to get ur phone number send it to my email "sexc_mamacita_daughter25 @yahoo.com" and i will tell my dad that u said Hello , talk to u later see ya
Patricia Staggs

Maysville, KY

#18 Apr 25, 2011
chris beamon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Patricia. I'm not here to bad mouth ur fam. You prolly don't remember me but our dads was good friends back when we were kids. If u do remember hit me up on Facebook
Chris this is Patricia, I tried to find u on Facebook but no success at it...lol...So if you would add me on yahoo messenger Sexc_Mamacita_Daughter25@yahoo .com
who knew

Vanceburg, KY

#19 Apr 26, 2011
Patricia Staggs wrote:
This is his sister....What you think about him? And why you putting his name all up on this shit?

Hey if this is the harlod im thinking of do you all have a brother named chris? if so tell them stephen ball said hey. i went to mason county for a few years and had some classes with him.. tell them to look me up on facebook. if you can thank you.
whomadewho

Panama, Panama

#20 Jul 25, 2011
this family r no more than liars and users they need to get a life
patricia

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 1, 2013
U just mad cause our life is not with ur life so get one Arab
one word

Morehead, KY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
inbred

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 171,860
T.C. Major lurkin in The 'ville! 3 hr thisistrue 15
anyone know of a good bar in maysville (Apr '11) 5 hr Polo 32
outdoor Hottub wanted! 10 hr Jake 2
Peace 22 hr Mike 1
Stacey ruark (Apr '14) 22 hr Freebird 42
Super bowel predictions Thu Better than U 4

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages