from

Morehead, KY

#44 Feb 14, 2013
now thats some funny shat, lol. nice gurl makes me want to hurl. isnt she classy, NOT. lmao
Wow wrote:
Both you stoooopid biotches sound fat and nasty. Put the ice cream away, wipe the crumbs off your tits, lick your fingers clean and go to Aberdeen and OD w the other losers. Both you dummies sound scared, scared of getting a touch of class you skankolas.
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#46 Feb 14, 2013
well if that isnt callin the kettle black, maybe u fat and nasty and u just dont want to admit it. and ur the stupid azz biotch not me, so go to Aberdeen and od with the rest of the losers cause thats what u r.
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#47 Feb 14, 2013
well good go and get ur azz whipped by the first skank u see and hopefully it puts u where u need to be straight in he** loser azz c*nt
Alicia

Chicago, IL

#48 Feb 14, 2013
nice gurl wrote:
well u might get ur a** kicked if u dont leave him alone, if he wanted u he would be with u and not at my house in my bed all the time, sheesh get a clue stupid
Chastity Fite? Aren't you married?
from

Morehead, KY

#49 Feb 14, 2013
married to who, some dumbass with no standards. lol \, she is a real clASSy biotch,NOT. lmao, damn you nasty
Skeered

Cincinnati, OH

#50 Feb 14, 2013
She sounds very intelligent.
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#51 Feb 14, 2013
well for info its not nobody business if im married or not, so do me a favor and stay out of my personal life.
its somebodies business

Maysville, KY

#52 Feb 15, 2013
B1tch its somebodies business if ur married and messing with a married man!!!!Typical trash wh0re sh1t ur doing.. And ur on this website talking as if its ok. If he were my husband I GUARANTEE you wouldn't be out fighting no one over him. Because from go I would beat u down so bad ud get missing like you would if u had any ounce of respect for yourself or morals and values.
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#53 Feb 15, 2013
well for ur f*ckin info its not ur business to be nosy, so stay the f*ck out of it, cause it dont concern u. and im not cheating on my husband, im just so sick of these biotches sayin stuff about my f r i e n d is all. Rjay is married so we r just frends, have been for a very long time, and even if we were it would be our business and noone elses.there ive spoken my piece so get over it and mind ur own biz.
to nice gurl

Maysville, KY

#55 Feb 15, 2013
And youre STILL wrong. It would be his WIFES business!!! I don't know how u think it would only be urs and his... Do they have children together? It would be THEIR business as well... Anyone who is part of the home u are helping him wreck, its their business. Why don't u get some self respect? And some class? For one, only a classless ho would mess with another womans husband. It sl-ts like u that make it easy for these dog a$$ men to run around on their wives and neglect their families.. It doesn't even matter what the men look like. All some of u hos need to know is that he belongs to someone else and u wh0res are all over him!!! men that normally couldn't BUY p*ssy are getting it thrown at them from every direction once they finally find someone to marry them.. Nothing a$$ skanks like YOU!!! If u have a husband I hope some other ho like YOU is f*cking him RIGHT NOW!!!! It would be just what u deserve!!!!!
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#56 Feb 15, 2013
go fly a f*ckin kite u worthless piece of sh*t and keep ur nose where it belongs on ur nasty azz face.im not sleepin with him, he is at home where he belongs with his wife and kids, and im at home with my son so dont worry about nothin that concerns u. and i know where my husband is, do u know where urs is, he** he might have a wh*re somewhere, and further more im not a wh*re maybe u r and ur just jealous u cannot find someone that will love u no matter what. so do me a favor and bug off b*tch.oh and im not a scank like u r either.so have a nice life loser azz b*tch
lol at you

Maysville, KY

#57 Feb 15, 2013
U sound so stupid. U have NO earthly idea who you are talking to, yet you continue to talk trash. You have went thru this entire thread telling every one youre screwing this guy, just to switch your story up when someone calls you out on it. It EVERYONES business when you put it on topix sweety. U didn't know? LOL Its so obvious u don't have an ounce of class. Whether youre cheating on your husband or not.. Whether youre messing with a married man or not. You are still ignorant, ridiculous and completely classless. LOL. I bet your "friend" is very grateful that you have kept the thread about him going and at the top of the front page. If it weren't for your dumbass, people would have forgotten it and left it alone by now. I am sure he will be tripping over himself to thank u. Stupid, ignorant, classless b1tch. Oh an one more thing, you talk a good, hard game on the internet. Lets see what youre talking about when I see you.:)
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#58 Feb 15, 2013
bring it on b*tch im not f*ckin scared at all of u worthless azz piece of sh*t.
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#59 Feb 15, 2013
oh and by the way why wont u put ur name out there, u supposedly know me but i dont know u, so tell me who u r if ur not to dumb and classless.
Skeered

Cincinnati, OH

#60 Feb 16, 2013
I'm starting to think that's all you know how to say is the f-bomb an biotch. You need a better vocabulary & spell check. I can guarantee 100% that he is not with you, for he is very intelligent. I couldn't see him with you for no other reason than a booty call. And let's face it, if your willing to give it up men are willing to take it. Your just someone who thought you two were going to last, and he played your a$$. RJ is a good person, it's just skanky trash like you " nice gurl " that try an get what's not yours. Move on! Apparently he has. It's not healthy to envy someone else's life. Get you a J-O-B!
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#61 Feb 16, 2013
u get a j o b i got one, and further more i dont want him we r just friends have been for years, we were together a very long time ago so im happy where i am, and i hope he is to with is wife and his kids. im happily married to my best friend and our kids r happy so its over im tired of all the bs so goodbye and dont comment on it anymore have a good life.
Skeered

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Feb 16, 2013
nice gurl wrote:
no not really jealous, just dont give a f*ck what u think, cause i know the truth, so get a f*ckin life loser a** b*tch. and to u how2 who cares what u think either, it dont matter to me what anybody says about us, we know the truth, dont we baby i love u RJAY always and forever
. You sure changed your tune real quick. " Don't we baby, I love you RJay " sure sounds like you still want him. So, don't go running your mouth like a big dog, then when you get snapped back an put in your place you change your tune.
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#63 Feb 16, 2013
u know what screw u and back off before u get hurt.
Skeered

Cincinnati, OH

#64 Feb 16, 2013
By who? You? Hahaha! All of those comedians out of work and your trying to be funny. No one is scared of you.
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#65 Feb 16, 2013
well apperantly u r if u keep postin on everythin i say loser, do us all a big favor jump off the bridge and sink to the bottom cause u worthless as all can be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min HistoricallySpeaking 132,271
Ryan Kelly (Aug '12) 1 hr missy 2
Update in mason county ky 1 hr allthatglitterz 6
Were is the closest place to get synthetic Weed?? (Dec '11) 10 hr Heard 16
Lariah Werline 16 hr mooose 4
meadowview 17 hr CoWorker 7
laurel Oaks Golf Course 21 hr GoUK 32
Maysville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maysville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maysville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:50 am PST

NBC Sports12:50AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:35 AM
A.J. Green in concussion protocol
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NFL 3:54 AM
Mike Tomlin downplays spat with Reggie Nelson
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
NFL Super Bowl Odds, Wild Card Analysis