First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Bridget Oaks

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
B!tches thats MY man back the F√ck Off!!
Pathetic

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Are you that insecure? Lol! I don't see girls fighting over that...really!
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2013
well if for ur info i had him first if i wanted him i would have him dumba**
Sally Sue

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Too bad he's with me... Haha!
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
to bad hes with his wife and kids so ur f*ckin outta luck b*tch so ha their u go stupid a** c*nt
Sally Sue

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
He's not with her all the time...FYI. He can't be faithful, he doesn't know how.
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
well to bad dum b*tch he was with me last night and this mornin so f*ck off stupid a** b*tch, so if u wanna play games, go right the f*ck ahead, cause two can play that game
Sally Sue

Morehead, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Lol. I must have struck a nerve. Jealousy sure is ugly!
how2

Norwalk, OH

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Lol why u all fighting over him when he is married. U all must not care if uk about each other and then ur still doing him. I give u props rj do u if they wanna keep messing with u but u need 2 be faithful 2 ur family don't do no hoes that don't care
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2013
no not really jealous, just dont give a f*ck what u think, cause i know the truth, so get a f*ckin life loser a** b*tch. and to u how2 who cares what u think either, it dont matter to me what anybody says about us, we know the truth, dont we baby i love u RJAY always and forever
loser

Dayton, OH

#11 Jan 16, 2013
nice gurl wrote:
no not really jealous, just dont give a f*ck what u think, cause i know the truth, so get a f*ckin life loser a** b*tch. and to u how2 who cares what u think either, it dont matter to me what anybody says about us, we know the truth, dont we baby i love u RJAY always and forever
Correction .. U love rj and all his bed bugs hahahaha
Sally Sue

Morehead, KY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Haha! I can tell someone didn't get hooked on phonics for Christmas. What a shame :( give it up hobo :)
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
haha ur so not funny im probably smarter than u will ever be sweetie, so do us all a favor and stop commentin on everythin i saw about my relationship with him. and another thing if everybody would focus on theirselves we would all be better off now wouldnt we dumb b*tch so get a life and grow up
rjay

United States

#15 Feb 5, 2013
i love my haters you all keeping me famous
OH MY

Maysville, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2013
White Trash at it again.
Community

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2013
rjay wrote:
i love my haters you all keeping me famous
. You know where to find me RJay :)
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Bi*ch who u callin white trash, i bet if ur callin me that u will not call it to my face. hey guess what Rjay I will always love u and u best know it to
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#20 Feb 6, 2013
oh i forgot somethin, to the community person he dont want to find u so get over it, hes with me and me only, so apparently ur a loser who thinks he wants u, well news flash pi** off and leave him alone got it biotch lmao u flippin homewreckin hoe
Community

Morehead, KY

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Leave him alone or else you'll what? But a caps lock on my a**. Sounds like to me he's got his self a real winner. I'm not wrecking any homes if he comes to mine. I'll share with ya, I'm not stingy. I make him wash his junk everytime anyways.
nice gurl

Georgetown, KY

#22 Feb 7, 2013
u real nasty hope u know that, cause i make him wrap it befor he tap it so who cares what u nsay or do so do ur self a favorn and back off if u know whats good for u that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police 2 hr my fellow Kluxer 3
Golden Dragon "Restaurant" near Big Lots 2 hr mikeyman 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr uMoron 143,061
Wake Up America 10 hr Truth 3
officer ken fuller (Dec '14) 16 hr Heathersmaincustomer 6
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 19 hr freebustickets 6
yearly polygraph for local police department em... Fri hey 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages