Travis Stamper...
Kim

Maysville, KY

#50 Apr 1, 2011
Its sad that a child has to defend his father bc of the crap you people write. Grow up and have a heart. What he did or didnt do in his life time didnt effect YOU in any way! Your hateful and hurtful remarks are not funny. A family is destroyed and hurting and you people are making jokes. Be an adult and stop. One day you will pass away..how will people remember you?
mekm

Maysville, KY

#52 Apr 1, 2011
cant fix stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I live 3 MILES away from the tracks and I CAN see and hear the damn things! I wonder how in the hell can people NOT see or hear a damn train, unless they're both, deaf and blind...which is not the case for Travis or Ricky. I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to feel sorry for STUPID people! I do though, feel sorry for their families! Wonder who the next stupid "train bump" will be? Another druggie would be a good bet! I wonder if that magnetic force will pull me 3 miles in front of that damn train?? No, wait a second...I forgot...I'm not a druggie!
maybe just maybe that force will help you pull your head out of your ass, but i dought it its pretty far up there...
mekm

Maysville, KY

#53 Apr 1, 2011
wizard wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know his soul is resting in peace to begin with? there is a hell you know, and in hell there is no peace. not saying he went to hell. just asking how do you know he is rip.
hey man what is your name?
Dalton Gray

Richmond, KY

#54 Apr 1, 2011
Hey did I hear you say drugs? My dad was only a alcoholic and the only reason he probably drank in the first place was because all you idiotic people in this world that are bashing my dad when he is laying dead right now. You people are so sick and most of you people bashing him are probably people who are jealous because you don't try in life my dad tried and tried to see all of his kids and paid his child's support so all you stupid people who say my dad is horrible get off your butts and go pay your child support! R.I.P DAD. You will be loved by all the good people in this world. <3
So Sad

Maysville, KY

#56 Apr 1, 2011
You people really need to get a life and leave this alone, you see that his son is reading it,do you not feel the smallest bit of shame for what you have written? grow the hell up and act like the adults you are supposed to be.
Rosemary

Cincinnati, OH

#57 Apr 1, 2011
Kelly G wrote:
Wow has this really came to this?? I really hope nothing like this happens to anyone in any of your families that are sitting here bashing Travis! Yes, Travis drank, yes he had a run in's with the law, but he was still a human being who worked, payed his child support, and did what he could! Nobody in life is perfect just remember that. Travis had a good heart, family and friends who loved him! So move on 95% of all people posting stuff on here negative about him wont use their real names, so in actuality your nobody! Dont you see that one of his children is posting to defend his dad when he shouldnt have to. Dont you see his family and friends are also neither should they! Have a heart.
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
Rip Travis Stamper
You will be missed dearly!
DITO
broken

Hillsboro, KY

#58 Apr 2, 2011
he will be missed by so many people, and was a great guy... thats all that matters, he has family and many friends that will never forget him...
wtf

Maysville, KY

#59 Apr 2, 2011
How old is this son and why is he on topix? It would seem now more than ever he needs someone taking care of him.
Jackie

Martin, KY

#60 Apr 2, 2011
wtf wrote:
How old is this son and why is he on topix? It would seem now more than ever he needs someone taking care of him.
Are you freaking serious his son is almost 15 and who at his age doesn't get on here hell how old are you. I know his family very well and they are very respectful. They are there for him but i think it said when you hear about stuff being on here who doesn't get curious and check things out on here. Why don't you put your real name up instead and putting up a lame a*s name up here.
Sarah Simms

Maysville, KY

#61 Apr 2, 2011
Patricia Eglian wrote:
If I'm not mistakin Jason is Travis's brother..
no jason is his cousin
Sarah Simms

Maysville, KY

#62 Apr 2, 2011
This is Travis' aunt again and i have set here and read some of this stuff on topix and i will say thanks to all that wrote all the good memories of Travis and the truth ofwhat his life was about...but i do have one thing to say to the wizard....ur day will come and whats really sad about the whole thing is that u didnt even know travis so how can u sit there and say them things especially when one of his children was on here...it just goes to show ur iq level. I dont know if the wizard has children or not but u know karma is bad shit and it just may come back to bite u on the ass and i hope that all the damage u have done on here to his family comes back to bite u 10 times fold......Angie Lennex....love u Travis RIP..u will be sadly missed by all that truely KNEW u
Dalton Gray

Martin, KY

#63 Apr 2, 2011
Excuse me? I need a family to take care of me im almost 15 and I heard idiotic people where on here bashing my Dad! And people like you need to be quiet because your probably one of those bashing people wtf?!?! And thanks to all the people who loved and respected my dad! He will be missed truly!
Dalton Gray

Martin, KY

#65 Apr 2, 2011
What? I knew everything my dad did thats why I didn't live with him? But he was still a good father? And you know what ashame look what time i posted my last comment 57 minutes ago and right after i posted you posted so exit out topix dang does your life revolve around it? Say your real name dang?
littleangel

Waco, KY

#66 Apr 2, 2011
wizard wrote:
<quoted text>do ou have any idea how much i dont give a poopy? i live pretty close to where this happened and i have a good vision of what goes on down here so suck on that.
i dont know who you are you need to shut your mouth he was a good father to baby travis
Angel

Martin, KY

#67 Apr 2, 2011
Wow didn't think 15 was the new age of 10. When most kids loose a parent they do stuff with their friends and try not to think of the bad things in life. I'm sure his friends have told him stuff what was on this site. But whats sad is some of the people on here bashing about a man who has passed away and who has children and family that does care about him. Travis may have had problems in life no one is perfect and im sure he wasnt proud of his past. But if your soo perfect yourself why are you on here bashing someone if you was a better person you wouldnt be bashing on a person who has passed away. But karma will come back to you. If your not scared post your real name up. I think its ashame how maysville has come to this about bashing people online the living and dead its really ashame.
littleangel

Waco, KY

#68 Apr 2, 2011
Dalton Gray wrote:
What? I knew everything my dad did thats why I didn't live with him? But he was still a good father? And you know what ashame look what time i posted my last comment 57 minutes ago and right after i posted you posted so exit out topix dang does your life revolve around it? Say your real name dang?
i dont know you im very sorry for your lost he was a good man and a father
Tasha

Plummers Landing, KY

#69 Apr 2, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Well, how many "good people" and "great daddy's" are arrested and put in Mason County Detention Center 31 times??? NONE, that I know of. I guess your idea of a "good person" and "great daddy" is someone that has been arrested more times than birthdays they've had! The 31 arrests are just Mason County!!! Hard to tell how many he has in other Counties.
It would be in your best interest if you would shut your damn mouth or big a boy or girl and put your damn name on here or come face to face and say that shit!!!!!
sports fan

Maysville, KY

#70 Apr 2, 2011
I did not know this person or his family but, like alot of people heard about this terrible tragedy and decided to see what it was all about. I just have to say to his family, it seems to me tha if you loved this person as much as you appear to, you would be thinking of the important things such as his children, his Mother and, morning the loss. not paying any attention what silly people on a silly site such as this one have to say. Respond with what ever you like, as I said I do not know these people and, will not be back to read about it. Having had alot of tragedy in my own life I just don't understand the family having the time or the energy for nonsense like this!
Wilson

Maysville, KY

#71 Apr 2, 2011
This whole town is a bunch of gossiping bitches. Ask anyone that works anywhere with a large number of employees, it's like fucking elementary school. That combined with the large number of people sitting on their fat BLACK and white asses all day getting a check makes for a funny ass forum. Can you imagine what someone from a different state would say if they just jumped into the maysville forum and read some shit? This site really shouldn't be allowed without registering as user with your name and personal info, but I guess someone likes stirring the shit, and getting all the of the info from fucking narcs on here as well. Either way, it's just something else maysville cant handle.
frances oaks

Maysville, KY

#72 Apr 2, 2011
i know travis very well and yea he did drank but he did go to work no matter wat and he was a great father and friends rip travis we all love and miss you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maroon suv-cummins nature preserve 3 hr Jim BIGCOCK bobcock 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Robin 163,822
Looking for m/m fuń 7 hr Jim BIGCOCK bobcock 24
myfitness 13 hr Help 32
Thick white girl lookin 4 some1 wantin some Dunn! (Mar '16) 22 hr Ash 13
tumbleweed Thu Dirty 8
joker mc (Nov '11) Thu American nicca 151

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance