First Prev
of 2
Next Last
racer

Ewing, KY

#21 Feb 6, 2012
Employee wrote:
:-( Sad, that each one of you is off topic! Your worried about someone stealing. I worry about feeding my kids. You worry about Kelly Bradford. I worry about my next paycheck! What is wrong with you people! Are you so caught up in your own madness that you don't see. We are about to lose a company that has employed over 200 people for twenty years. They have paid taxes that provide each of you police cars and buses(transit)that haul your lazy assas around town and to Wal-Mart. Do the math, are you so caught up in your own substance abuse that you don't see the box for the trees. Good God man, I am just trying to make sense of all of this crap. My company, has stood by me and I to them, is being consumed by a piranha in this pond we should call corporate greed.
You think that company cares about you or your family? They will keep you in the dark till the last minute with what's happening. I know it's hard but don't waste your time worrying it will work out. Good luck, keep your head up. We all have ups and downs in life.
REALLY

Maysville, KY

#22 Feb 9, 2012
Landlord wrote:
You people are crazy. Nobody's stealing crap there. What's there to steal. A buncha idiot monkeys is what you people are.
WE are a bunch of idiots huh?Well you need to shut up talking crap when you have no idea dumb#ss.Kelly was stealing fuel like CRAZY and he had his workers stealing it also so you are wrong.I know what im talking about i assure you of that and he will steal anything else that he can get his grubby hands on,he stole fuel EVERYDAY and im not talking about a little bit he stole THOUSANDS of dollars worth of fuel,enough to fill his trucks up on a regular basis.Ask some of the guys that used to work for him they will gladly tell you because i know one guy that two guys that i know quit working for him because of that reason,HE IS A THEIF AND HE DID AND STILL WILL STEAL FUEL IF GIVEN THE CHANCE.
Shut it

Maysville, KY

#23 Feb 9, 2012
Employee wrote:
:-( Sad, that each one of you is off topic! Your worried about someone stealing. I worry about feeding my kids. You worry about Kelly Bradford. I worry about my next paycheck! What is wrong with you people! Are you so caught up in your own madness that you don't see. We are about to lose a company that has employed over 200 people for twenty years. They have paid taxes that provide each of you police cars and buses(transit)that haul your lazy assas around town and to Wal-Mart. Do the math, are you so caught up in your own substance abuse that you don't see the box for the trees. Good God man, I am just trying to make sense of all of this crap. My company, has stood by me and I to them, is being consumed by a piranha in this pond we should call corporate greed.
YOU asked why the secrets and people respond so if u are that ignorant and u dont like what others are trying to say then dont ask.Maybe if you wouldnt be a smart #ss just because you dont like the answers you are getting and quit crying around like a baby then you could focuse on finding yourself another job if you dont like it,there are plenty of others that would be THANKFUL to have your job.
Employee

Maysville, KY

#24 Feb 14, 2012
Shut it wrote:
<quoted text>YOU asked why the secrets and people respond so if u are that ignorant and u dont like what others are trying to say then dont ask.Maybe if you wouldnt be a smart #ss just because you dont like the answers you are getting and quit crying around like a baby then you could focuse on finding yourself another job if you dont like it,there are plenty of others that would be THANKFUL to have your job.
Your thoughts relay a message! I hope that others, other than myself, can see your hidden motivations. Your words, though not worthy of mention, display anger beyond your control. I think, it must go back to your childhood.
concerned

United States

#25 Mar 1, 2012
This is the place I wanted to try to get a job at.. I take it that would be a useless endeavour?
Employee

Maysville, KY

#26 Mar 1, 2012
It is not useless!

That is, unless you are without moral character. If, by chance, one sucks up to your boss, no matter what those values, then by all means apply!

You will be in good company, but if, by chance you are not sewn of that same cloth, then, I would advise you to steer clear.

If, on the other hand, you just want a job. Go for it. I did, and now I am stuck.

Jeff Howard

Washington, DC

#27 Mar 2, 2012
Employee wrote:
It is not useless!
That is, unless you are without moral character. If, by chance, one sucks up to your boss, no matter what those values, then by all means apply!
You will be in good company, but if, by chance you are not sewn of that same cloth, then, I would advise you to steer clear.
If, on the other hand, you just want a job. Go for it. I did, and now I am stuck.
I got mi job bi swallering a big lode. Nou I'm projekt manijor
concerned

United States

#28 Mar 2, 2012
Well I am not a butt kisser or a crap stirrer. I am a mother of 3 who was looking to better our life a bit. But I don't think I would fit in..
Jeez

Washington, DC

#29 Mar 2, 2012
Jeff Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
I got mi job bi swallering a big lode. Nou I'm projekt manijor
Surely don't have to be educated to work there because you seem like a dumass.
Employee

Maysville, KY

#30 Mar 2, 2012
Jeez wrote:
<quoted text>Surely don't have to be educated to work there because you seem like a dumass.
Actually, you do have to be educated to work here. This, I think, to the detriment of those less fortunate. I am white and a male. I have worked on my team (will not name A,B,C or D, for fear of losing my job) this, in that position, for a very long time. Yet, I see managers, thumb their noses to those of us, that don't fit the mold. I am smart, I took the tests they required and passed. Yet, here I am, afraid that if I voice an opinion, I will become unemployed. Temple-Inland is not International Paper and I do not know what this new company requires of me.
Jeff Howard

Germantown, KY

#31 Mar 3, 2012
Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you do have to be educated to work here. This, I think, to the detriment of those less fortunate. I am white and a male. I have worked on my team (will not name A,B,C or D, for fear of losing my job) this, in that position, for a very long time. Yet, I see managers, thumb their noses to those of us, that don't fit the mold. I am smart, I took the tests they required and passed. Yet, here I am, afraid that if I voice an opinion, I will become unemployed. Temple-Inland is not
International Paper and I do not know what this
new company requires of me.
Yu sownd likce a ideut. Yu wonte evir bea nuthin impontint likce projekt manijor. Wat a stoopid pirsun
Employee

Maysville, KY

#32 Mar 5, 2012
Jeff Howard wrote:
<quoted text> Yu sownd likce a ideut. Yu wonte evir bea nuthin impontint likce projekt manijor. Wat a stoopid pirsun
Your use of the English language is somewhat laughable, clearly evident in your style. I would surmise, by your statements; that you are highly intelligent, though your words display a purposeful act of ignorance. Jeff Howard, what is your motive on this forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daniella staggs and michael hunt 3 hr Relative Suspect 15
Anyone hiring 4 hr Go Wildcats 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Litti 135,071
Potholes 5 hr holmes 10
Laurel Oaks 11 hr Hot 18
jon redden teen mulesting bitch 18 hr the truth 4
kkk mason county Fri this is for kkk 48
Maysville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web