shes a backstabber
molly

Maysville, KY

#4 May 24, 2010
ugh lets not even talk about her..she not real what so ever..shes a wh*re
Katie thomas

United States

#5 May 25, 2010
Hold up who ever pretendn to be Katie t needs to shut up she isn't a backstaber and stop trying to start shit
Im not me

United States

#6 May 25, 2010
U guys need to stop tlkin bout her behind her bak and she might not be the virgin of the school but atleast she can get sum so don't be hatin cuz u jelous
weed man

Maysville, KY

#7 Jun 1, 2010
this b**ch is a lie and a fake...shes fat and stenky she acts like she hard but shes really soft...f*ck her stupid slut
true true

Maysville, KY

#8 Jun 1, 2010
OMG where to begin...
1. She lies too much
2. She stinks...needs to hit that shower 10x a day!
3. She thinks shes hard but NOT
4. She likes to get people in trouble
5. Does nothing but talk shit and cant fight worth notihng...

UGH i hate this girl to death..
who lies trying to say that 3 black people rapped her..and then tells other people that another girl was rapped and laughs about it! Thats so low and she knows it..
shes got her day coming let me tell yu!!!
haa

Maysville, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2010
yeah tell me about it..been there && done that!
thats girl is notrhing but a lie forreal!!
and yeah she needs to go to walmart and buy her some deoderant and perfume why shes at it!!..
ughh i hate her so much nd thats the gods honest truth..=)
ill meet u one day and get u from behind and cut ya,,!!!
stupid slut

Maysville, KY

#10 Jun 2, 2010
haha...i agree wit all u all...shes a fat a$$...n lies about f*ckin wit every1...i mean look @ her u kno she aint gettin ne booty...haha...def not like i do...haha...but i mean y would u go around sayin u have a boyfriend n ur engaged n that ur f*ckin sum otha man...i mean wtf??? do u wanna b called a dumb a$$??? cus we aint believin u bout ne of it...u prob still a virgin...hahaha...i sure the hell wouldnt hit it...
lolz

Maysville, KY

#11 Jun 2, 2010
Damn stright i hate this bitch so much you dont even know i wish she would go and fall off the face of the earth....!!!!!.Well i know she aint gettin any booty because one of the guys she said she got booty from said he never even got close to her like that and she stinks like a dead animal...!!!!... God girl take a bath for once in your life....when was the last time you took a bath with your greesy hair and yellow teeth....and i think the last time she took a bath was when she like 10.....!!!!!
stupid slut

Maysville, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2010
yelp...omg...love the teeth comment...omg almost die laughin...lmfao!!!
lolz

Maysville, KY

#13 Jun 2, 2010
its the gods honst truth...!!!! i was laughin when i wrote it....!!!!
youreawhore

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jun 22, 2011
she is sadly one of my cousins but she is a where and nasty as fuck.. I know she was with this one guy and he cheated on her with her own mom and she still stayed with him she must be pretty damn desperate...she actshardbut you confront her and nothing happens shes a little bitch....needless to say its a shame shes in my family oh. Nasty ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr old man 172,995
Cheating milfs 6 hr Chuck 10
Tight hole (Jul '17) 7 hr bijohn55 11
looking Fri Felix 2
How do u know when its time to pull out? Fri Chuck 10
Laredo's (Jun '09) Fri Chuck 4
Justin Boyd Fri Curiosity killed ... 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages