Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81691 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Hey Junior

Versailles, KY

#70505 Sep 21, 2012
John Junior wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his money,so it's his business where he wants to put it. Leave it to Obama and he will take all OUR money for taxes to give to the illegals and lazy people who won't work, and by God , I'm not talking about the disabled people who cannot work.By the way, Romney just released his 2007 taxes, and it shows he payed two million in taxes.
Lol!I can just see it now . The Libs swarming over it like a bunch of crazed sharks after blood in the water to see if there's something they can use against him. If they can't find anything , they will make up something up, whether it's believable or nor. Some idiots are so brain dead, they can't think for themselves, they will believe anything spoon fed to them.
Obama and Romney both are merely puppets, only when you can understand that can you begin your quest for the truth
the dude

Cincinnati, OH

#70509 Sep 21, 2012
Prepare your hearts- Jesus is coming
pop

Nebo, KY

#70511 Sep 21, 2012
Stop falling
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70517 Sep 22, 2012
Civil War Historic Weekend Event today and tomorrow at Camp Nelson on U.S. 27 about 20 miles south of Lexington.

Camp Nelson sprawled over 4000 acres over looking the Kentucky River in Jessamine County and was a Union encampment where over 10,000 African-Americans enlisted to gain their freedom and brought their families with them to live in huts outside the camp, where many died due to disease and exposure.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#70518 Sep 22, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Civil War Historic Weekend Event today and tomorrow at Camp Nelson on U.S. 27 about 20 miles south of Lexington.

Camp Nelson sprawled over 4000 acres over looking the Kentucky River in Jessamine County and was a Union encampment where over 10,000 African-Americans enlisted to gain their freedom and brought their families with them to live in huts outside the camp, where many died due to disease and exposure.
Interested. What events will they have?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70519 Sep 22, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Interested. What events will they have?
I am unsure. I just saw the numerous signs in and around Nicholasville. The big white house at the Heritage Park was once the Officer's quarters. The camp was named for Union General "Bull" Nelson who lost the battle at Richmond Kentucky and was later shot in the Galt House in Louisville by a subordinate that he blamed for the loss.

Adjacent to the Heritage Park is now a National Cemetery. My great-grandfather is buried there. He served with the 7th Kentucky-Union. I also had ancestors on the Confederate side.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#70520 Sep 22, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am unsure. I just saw the numerous signs in and around Nicholasville. The big white house at the Heritage Park was once the Officer's quarters. The camp was named for Union General "Bull" Nelson who lost the battle at Richmond Kentucky and was later shot in the Galt House in Louisville by a subordinate that he blamed for the loss.

Adjacent to the Heritage Park is now a National Cemetery. My great-grandfather is buried there. He served with the 7th Kentucky-Union. I also had ancestors on the Confederate side.
I'll google it---thanks for the info. Have a great Saturday
trusted

New Haven, KY

#70521 Sep 22, 2012
Happy Sat, all dear ones. Hope your day is filled with happy things. My loving and caring button has almost been pushed too much for the week, but guess Ill just have to find a new one. Have to love life and even if it means the crazy ones it , I guess..

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70522 Sep 22, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qt2mbGP6vFIXX
Yeah, um...Sorry I don't click on random links on here. Thanks anyway.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#70523 Sep 22, 2012
Hey Junior wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Romney both are merely puppets, only when you can understand that can you begin your quest for the truth
Right. I'm beginning to think Romney works more against getting elected, than he does for it. I guess I don't blame him,I would not want to inherit this mess either.
But we have to make a decision, One who MIGHT help America or one who's is destroying America. We are at the cross roads of MIGHT and WILL and we have to choose {guess} now .
At least Romney has more experience of building business's so I'm going for the "MIGHT" this time. Can't hurt.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#70524 Sep 22, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Wished we had known about this. Is this something that goes on every year? My husband is a big Civil War fan. He sits for hours on "the throne" and reads books on the Civil War. Good thing we have two thrones" LOL!
ManicAmigoIsNorm

Versailles, KY

#70528 Sep 22, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, um...Sorry I don't click on random links on here. Thanks anyway.
it was "Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins. Doesn't it suck you have to live in fear of everything that comes on your computer yet you spend so much time on it. BTW, you can get a virus even without clicking on a link. The government can hack into your computer at any time if they so desire and everything you post and click on to is stored in a government data base in Utah.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70529 Sep 22, 2012
ManicAmigoIsNorm wrote:
<quoted text>
it was "Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins. Doesn't it suck you have to live in fear of everything that comes on your computer yet you spend so much time on it. BTW, you can get a virus even without clicking on a link. The government can hack into your computer at any time if they so desire and everything you post and click on to is stored in a government data base in Utah.
I don't really care what it was in the video. I don't click on random websites. Just not my thing. Who cares about what the government can do? lmao. I don't worry about them. Maybe you do. My computer is well protected. Not a problem there. I just don't click random sites people post here. Is there something about that that is hard to understand? I don't think so.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70531 Sep 22, 2012
Morning folks. Pretty day out there, got in my workout and about to head to Lex for the day. You guys take care and keep the trolls at bay as I see one or two actually got a post beyond the powers to be.

Have a good day,,,,,,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Marcus

Prestonsburg, KY

#70532 Sep 22, 2012
wow wrote:
Well if you go by the bible then it would mean the 7th seal has been broken and the end of times are near.If you by science there is a reasonable explaination for the birds dying.Myself I think there is something going on here that will end up being explained.I think it is strange how ever that dead birds in 3 states and dead fish being found on the shores.The crazy weather pattern,volcanic activity,earthquakes,tornados in the middle of winter.Makes you think.
"HOSEA prophecy...in the Old Testament of the Bible...
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#70534 Sep 22, 2012
Hi Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Sybil and all the other decent posters or regulars just reading. I see the troll weekend fest is in full swing and the trash collectors left some when they swept through the last couple nights. I hope you all are enjoying the first day of fall. I was out celebrating the last day of summer and decided to skip the nonsense when I got home last night. Looks like I didn't miss anything but the trolls slinging their mud and making childish comments. They sure love us and this thread huh? lol

Ancient Wolf, hope you get to some of the events you described. They really go all out for those civil war enactments. They have them around the West Point area every year. I know a guy who participates in them every year. Big Civil War history buff. Guess the trolls have nothing to look forward to do outside the normal trolling and stalking they do or their annual unatroll club meeting. Sad creatures with limited brain matter.

Hemburn and Sybil, great comments.

I off to enjoy the weekend, hope you do too. The trolls will just enjoy their fest without me. But unatroll will lead them in their clueless, big mouthed, flaming nuts and ignorant comments rather than go get some fresh air or do something constructive. Sad little meaningless trolls that they are.

Have great weekend everyone,
HAPPY FALL!....except the big mouthed flaming troll nuts!!!!

"CLICK"
ManicAmigoIsNorm

Versailles, KY

#70538 Sep 22, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I don't really care what it was in the video. I don't click on random websites. Just not my thing. Who cares about what the government can do? lmao. I don't worry about them. Maybe you do. My computer is well protected. Not a problem there. I just don't click random sites people post here. Is there something about that that is hard to understand? I don't think so.
I don't blame you for not clicking on random links, I completely understand. Any reason why you are so snippy?
Rave

Versailles, KY

#70539 Sep 22, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hi Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Sybil and all the other decent posters or regulars just reading. I see the troll weekend fest is in full swing and the trash collectors left some when they swept through the last couple nights. I hope you all are enjoying the first day of fall. I was out celebrating the last day of summer and decided to skip the nonsense when I got home last night. Looks like I didn't miss anything but the trolls slinging their mud and making childish comments. They sure love us and this thread huh? lol
Ancient Wolf, hope you get to some of the events you described. They really go all out for those civil war enactments. They have them around the West Point area every year. I know a guy who participates in them every year. Big Civil War history buff. Guess the trolls have nothing to look forward to do outside the normal trolling and stalking they do or their annual unatroll club meeting. Sad creatures with limited brain matter.
Hemburn and Sybil, great comments.
I off to enjoy the weekend, hope you do too. The trolls will just enjoy their fest without me. But unatroll will lead them in their clueless, big mouthed, flaming nuts and ignorant comments rather than go get some fresh air or do something constructive. Sad little meaningless trolls that they are.
Have great weekend everyone,
HAPPY FALL!....except the big mouthed flaming troll nuts!!!!
"CLICK"
gorgeous weather today, hope you enjoy it. I still have the pool open and keeping it heated at night. It's wonderful during the cool nights, feels like a big hot tub. A little wine, classical music, under the moonlight, sound of crickets chirping...makes for a very relaxing evening.
crickets

Versailles, KY

#70548 Sep 22, 2012
I can tell by the post numbers being deleted that una is frantically posting away and none of it is showing up here (except on his own computer) and I believe he is about to blow that aneurysm if the mods don't let him back on here soon. He is angry and has no outlet other than to his company of crickets.
Arnold

Versailles, KY

#70574 Sep 22, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Sybil. All recent posts are in numerical order. It is for sure, Roaming or I will never be a name changing Arse Clown like your inbred dumb hoochie.
I guess you didn't notice that your posts from 70542-45 were deleted. How could you know because it still shows up on your computer but not on anyone else's. They will probably be deleting your other posts too very shortly, but you will never know will you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
M\M fun let's play 2 hr Bottom4u 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Patriot 151,618
Jeanna Williams 12 hr Honest 3
who 14 hr Graffeety 2
any bi curious guys 14 hr LLL 29
Pierced kitty 18 hr Jacob 1
Lowes HR lady 21 hr Hey 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages