Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68747 Sep 3, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the only one farting around here.What about Una and those big horse fart he cuts. Those things have been known to kill birds and other wild life.
This is a valid argument. Just light a match next time--agreed?
Imposter

United States

#68748 Sep 3, 2012
moammargandalfi wrote:
and there were men
once
and there were men
and there were
men
and there were men in that day
In old times it was the habit to kill old men when they had passed fifty years. A man who was nearing his fiftieth year had a good son, who was very sorry for his father and hid him in a wine vat, in which he cared for him secretly.

Once he bet with some of his neighbors who should see the first rising of the sun in the morning. The merciful son told his father of his bet, and his father said to him, "Be careful, and when you are at the place to see the rising of the sun take, the precaution not to look to the east as the others will do, but look instead to the west at the highest point of the mountains, and you will win the bet."

The son did as his father had advised him, and so saw first the rising of the sun. When the neighbors asked him who had advised him what to do, he said it was his father, whom he must hide and protect from a forced death. The people were astonished at such clever advice and concluded that the old men are clever and that they do not deserve to be killed, but respected.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#68749 Sep 3, 2012
what wrote:
What big house?
She my sugar mamma so just get back.

Location hidden

#68750 Sep 3, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>She my sugar mamma so just get back.
I love it when you get all primal-roid.
Can you pound your chest for added hotness?
OMG

Henderson, KY

#68751 Sep 3, 2012
This is sad.

Cave by big rock

#68752 Sep 3, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you get all primal-roid.
Can you pound your chest for added hotness?
I can even swing by one arm and pound on my chest with the other. How's that for added hotness.
funny

Harlan, KY

#68753 Sep 3, 2012
its sad this has been a topic for 2 years did you hear the trumpets and noises too in the sky over seas??? yea right this is so stupid birds and bs all the time people are so dramatic

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68754 Sep 3, 2012
Hello all you good posters. I got so bored with Scruffy Wolf Nuts posts I took a long nap. Gripe arses not so much.

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#68755 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hello all you good posters. I got so bored with Scruffy Wolf Nuts posts I took a long nap. Gripe arses not so much.
Hello UNA this is LMB I have moved up and got me an AVATAR and Im in the BIG time now hell I mite even scratch macods unless ol scruffy wants to doit 4me

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#68756 Sep 3, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>I can even swing by one arm and pound on my chest with the other. How's that for added hotness.
you are sexy Sasquack do you have fleas or have you been Dipped

Cave by big rock

#68757 Sep 3, 2012
Quilted wrote:
<quoted text>you are sexy Sasquack do you have fleas or have you been Dipped
I spend a lot of time working on this coat. There's all the special shampoos,conditioners and hot oil treatments then there's manticure and pedicures it's a lot work being this sexy.

Location hidden

#68758 Sep 3, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>I spend a lot of time working on this coat. There's all the special shampoos,conditioners and hot oil treatments then there's manticure and pedicures it's a lot work being this sexy.
he's very high maintenance. It's why he needs me to be his Sugar momma.
He has needs others can't understand. The hair on his butt always gets matted. When I blow him out with the hair dryer ---he looks like the Jackson 5 being electrocuted

Since: Jul 12

The Ghetto

#68759 Sep 3, 2012
ALIENS ARE REAL!!!

Location hidden

#68760 Sep 3, 2012
TheNotoriousBass wrote:
ALIENS ARE REAL!!!
green or bean variety

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68761 Sep 3, 2012
Quilted wrote:
<quoted text>Hello UNA this is LMB I have moved up and got me an AVATAR and Im in the BIG time now hell I mite even scratch macods unless ol scruffy wants to doit 4me
Hello. Yep, you have moved up. I know who it is now. LOL. I was hoping LMB was still around. Cool avafart. The last I heard ol' Scruff and his ol' Dog were licking each others balls. LOL.

Cave by big rock

#68762 Sep 3, 2012
TheNotoriousBass wrote:
ALIENS ARE REAL!!!
Yep they sure are most come from Mexico.

Since: Jul 12

The Ghetto

#68763 Sep 3, 2012
BOTH!!!!!!!!!!
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#68764 Sep 3, 2012
They are wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid and cannot control the urge to prove it every day with every post while lining up to kiss the big brown spot they love on unatroll's rear. Love all your post. Keep it up. They are everything you say they are. When the birds are chirping they get their troll call list out and come in droves, have you noticed. Of course for every six of them there are really only three playing their games as Blueminer has pointed out. He should know. He has to live there and avoid breathing their stench. Useless losers, everyone of them. Especially unabutt, moaningroam and the tricyle rider.
Did you say that you wanted to lick Farterman's WrecK-Tim? Thasts a reverse trike, Hehehehhehe...
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#68765 Sep 3, 2012
you are wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, I know you are but what am I...peewee
Y yes there "peewee" glad you said it yourself.
whoopsie

Westmoreland, TN

#68766 Sep 3, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>She my sugar mamma so just get back.
I've read your posts. I've read allegations that you are a coward and pediphile. You sure are a wuss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ekuweme 156,615
Breast Implants 9 hr Thinkaboutit 2
Stan Bess 23 hr hot chick 1
giving head (Oct '15) Fri Purxtc 6
Derek Wayne Overly Jr. (Sep '10) Fri Yeah 22
Schiltz Bellew n bellew Fri Watching 5
What happened with David staggs Fri Watching 27

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages