Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53375 May 28, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Foul mouthed trolls post removed. They are watching them.
It was some stupid old Codvines that were removed. The mods don't like that dumb crap promoted on Topix. It is embarassing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53376 May 28, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Girl Gets Married in the Church That Held her Funeral
This is one of the most bizarre, unforgettable stories you'll ever see. A case of mistaken identity and how a tragedy for one family turned into a blessing for another...it'll leave you speechless.
http://www.godvine.com/Girl-Gets-Married-in-t...
Wouldn't want to stop in without posting a GODvine. Many may remember this story when it happened. Hope you all, minus the disgusting trolls, have a great day. I will check back later.
I see it didn't leave your miserable arse speechless. Don't bother checking back. No one wants to hear your senseless copy & paste ramblings.

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#53378 May 28, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning Ancient Wolf, Prepper, Hempburn and any regulars who are reading but not posting due to the foul mouthed sewer trolls. I hope you have a great Memorial Day! Same to all decent posters. Trolls, not so much. Hope the heat gets them.
Ancient Wolf, I think it is Dumb (teenypony), Dumber (Does Care), and Dumbest (sewer head fartman).
Have a 1:00 Veteran's ceremony to attend, then off to swim, BBQ, and have more fun. Will rest tomorrow. Hope you all have great plans. Stay cool and honor our Veteran's and past loved ones.
Now I haven't sayng jack crap here, And here you go starting crap. I hope the flking birds take a big O dump rightin the middle of your freaking cesspool, that you are going to bathe your hiney in. May the birds peck a hole in your liner.
Donald

Ashland, KY

#53390 May 28, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Morning, 5/28/12, Sun awakens sleeping things, coffee pushes away the fog, Tpx news; Troll, Great Spirit, BBQ,, got it. Not very many post over the weekend, I suppose the trolls limited vocabulary has even bored themselves away.
I see the cigar industry is about to be slammed with new regulations, higher taxs, import and export laws and a host of irritable things if this new bill passes. I enjoy a good stogie a couple times a week so hope Obamas bony fingers fail to grip my hand rolled babies.
Thank you to the vets again. Despite all odds they stood on a line drawn by bravory and call of duty.
Have a great day, trolls, not so much.
I wonder if that includs pipe tobaco to. Many are buying it and rolling their own cig's now. After you buy the roller for $49 dollars, the tobaco for $13 a bag which rolls two cartons , comes out to about $10 a carton. I don't smoke but lots of friends do and they say that they are just as good. Still got nicotine but no chemicals.
oh well

Waynesburg, KY

#53391 May 28, 2012
This thread is dead.
Prepper

United States

#53392 May 28, 2012
Some people in around here were awaken this morning by a large BOOM and they houses shaking. I didn't hear it but folks south of me and West of me did and it was a lot of people over a large area. It even knocked the tops out of a couple of large trees in one persons yard.

Seems like this has been happing all over the world. My top two theories.

3. The Air force has a new toy that goes fast and can't be detected by local radar.

2. Alien teenagers going for a joy ride buzzing the locals.

1. The planet is prepping for the Mayan Apocalypse.
Prepper

United States

#53393 May 28, 2012
LOL, should have proof read that before posting. Good luck figuring out what I meant to say.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53394 May 28, 2012
Prepper wrote:
Some people in around here were awaken this morning by a large BOOM and they houses shaking. I didn't hear it but folks south of me and West of me did and it was a lot of people over a large area. It even knocked the tops out of a couple of large trees in one persons yard.
Seems like this has been happing all over the world. My top two theories.
3. The Air force has a new toy that goes fast and can't be detected by local radar.
2. Alien teenagers going for a joy ride buzzing the locals.
1. The planet is prepping for the Mayan Apocalypse.
It's the Boogieman farting on you pea brained thread hijackers. Maybe he will blast you tonight. Mayan Apocalypse, my arse.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53395 May 28, 2012
Prepper wrote:
LOL, should have proof read that before posting. Good luck figuring out what I meant to say.
No one really cares what you and your sewer rat friends mean to say. You don't know yourselves.
somebody

United States

#53403 May 28, 2012
has mental issues severly

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53405 May 28, 2012
Don't forget FakeBeliever and Uglylala.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53408 May 28, 2012
FAKEBEIEVEMANUTS wrote:
Tried to licem but fell off the can of coffee
Maybe the poor Dear can go to Codvine and licaset.
Prepper

Saranac, MI

#53409 May 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text> The flatulent flea bitten peanut brain of a pecker head wrote the following.
It's the Boogieman farting on you pea brained thread hijackers. Maybe he will blast you tonight. Mayan Apocalypse, my arse.
LOL, you little baby trolls sure do pucker up your lips and scream for attention. Grow up, grow a pair and get a life you putrid pile of Santorum.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53410 May 28, 2012
Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you little baby trolls sure do pucker up your lips and scream for attention. Grow up, grow a pair and get a life you putrid pile of Santorum.
Now Pecker, don't get your panties in a wad. If we didn't have a life we would be dead you dumbarse. That expression is stupid and worn out. Go to a cemetery and scream that dumb crap. All of you lame brains need to be in a sanitorium. We already have a pair, didn't you get your invitation to licka?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53411 May 28, 2012
Sun up, Coffee, earthquakes, Codvine, cesspool, errands, cookouts, drunk on your arses, copy & paste, chickens, numb nuttery, depends, Geritol, Gervabon, Metamucil, old fartery, SOS everyday.

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#53415 May 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Sun up, Coffee, earthquakes, Cod-vine, cesspool, errands, cookouts, drunk on your arses, copy & paste, chickens, numb nuttery, depends, Geritol, Gervabon, Metamucil, old fartery, SOS everyday.
I believe that about wrapped it up. LMFAO at bird troll regulars and the Cods-Vine.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53416 May 28, 2012
Fooliettes, wherefore art thou, big six fooliettes? Drunk on thy arses? How do I despise thee? Let me count the way's. One three four umpteen 22 zillion. I love thee almost as much as throwing up in my own mouth. Oh FakeBelive I think of the as you bask your wrinkled prune body by thy cesspool basking in by your poopie pool in Humpaburningstumps Sun. Oh, Uglylala I can smell your fragrant horse puckey Le Fleur De Skunk Perfume. Old Mangey wolf you look real slick with your used motor oil and sulphur home remedy mange cure. There are some more but I have some errands to run. Hopefully I will be back from the truck stop in time to bring some new Codvine flicks. Ta Ta. SINcerely, FakeBeliever.

Excerts from the classical Snakeschitt.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53417 May 28, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that about wrapped it up. LMFAO at bird troll regulars and the Cods-Vine.
Ain't it the truth. This is almost better than Jeri Sue and the Zoo crew. How did we ever survive before Codvine? Absolutely precious. LMAO at these old farts.
Holy crap

London, KY

#53419 May 28, 2012
Keep guns loaded and close !!
Zombie Apocalypse Has Began !!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/28/nake ...
Exorcist

Canton, OH

#53420 May 28, 2012
So the sacrificial gaygoat finally gets a reach around from the satanic dwarf.Such a queer thing indeed.I can't believe I just wasted my time on this.Thou unclean spirits!!A pox on your houses!I'll not waste another second here.
LMAO wrote:
my guts is achin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalsForever 149,858
squirters RE-Visited 7 hr Emily 7
Looking for the right guy 8 hr Haha 6
Dr. Robert Ross 8 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Megan Gallenstein 10 hr Jon 14
Good dui lawyer Tue Needhelp 1
Cops in maysville (Jun '15) Tue Reese54 58

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages