Maysville Ku Klux Klan, 2012

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#2 May 25, 2012
Maysville has had thousands of lynchings that hte KKK dont want u to know about, so they put out this venom and hate... and the "good" whites are scared of them, so nobody speaks about against those bastards. KKK is a relic of hte past, it symbolized wyte supremacy, and just by all hte KKK supporters on ur forums, Maysville seems to me like a dirty disgusting hate-filled wyte racist loser of a town to be. There's millions more anti-black racists on these forums than anti-white, and that shows me the makeup of Maysville. Jaybanon is the only true man in Maysville. Nobody else is man enuf to post their name to their posts, and take credit for what they say. Jaybanon is a hero of mine, and for those "good" wytes, assuming there's still some left (doubtful... KKK were "Christians", the same way the hypocrites are "Christians" today... how u gonna call urself Christians, and go around crucifying thousands of Black Jesus Christs in ur town ? HOW !?!).
Hmmm

Canal Winchester, OH

#3 May 25, 2012
Well it seems to me that there are also a lot of blacks in Maysville...many of whom do not like white people. This is just a bunch of nonsense to start a big fight. If people would learn to stop throwing color up in everything, I do believe everyone would soon find out that color does not matter. As for the KKK, well isn't there also a group called the black panthers? There are just as many white prejudice people as there are in every other race. If you hate maysville so much why do you still stay around there? Grow up. Oh and congratulations to Jaybanon for being the only true man in Maysville!
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#5 May 25, 2012
Where's the Black Panthers at in Maysville ? I see Confederate flags everywhere, and since u Confederate, and hate Abraham Lincoln, and the United States of Amerika so much, why not leave ? Nobody is telling you to stay. You a worthless bigot, and you should take your kids, and put them in a car, and drive over a cliff with them. That's what needs to happen to KKK loving wyte racist losers. Wyte racists are the lowest form of scum on the face of the planet. That's like... well, no analogy comes close to the truth... that's like a County of 95% white folks picking on 5% black folks, just b/c of their skin ? OMG ! Why do I argue with u fools ? U know a worthless POS bigot, that's all u do... let Black folks be racist, so what, with all the Kluxers in Maysville, they shouldn't like whites... or trust them. I dont. Wytes dont trust each other. THere's no unity with "wytes"... just a bunch of fascist azzholes, that's white people. Period. Not love. Not solidarity. Not togetherness, but exploit, manipulate, lie, cheat, and steal. That's wyte culture... no wonder Blacks are racist... how can u not be ? If u think wytes are pure and good and perfect and never does anybody any harm, u lying to urself... just record ur words as u get all bigoty adn racist, and then play back... that's what u sound like. That's ur voice, and u will reap what u sow, the chickens will come home to roost, and hell hath no fury upon the enemies of mankind and civilization. U racist wyte losers have made Kentucky the dumbest, poorest, sickest state in the world. U wyte racists gave wyte people cancer,#1 state for cancer, ur kids dont live with ur parents,#2 state for that, u beating up ur children till they die,#1 state in Amerika for that... let's see... there's meth, homelessness, working class, wyte welfare kings and queens... and wyte bankers laughing at all us poor folks fighting ... u fightin his war, all wytes in the Civil War where fighting for the plantation slave owners... that made slaves outta u all, and turned u into cannon fodder, and u still carry that legacy on today... when Kentucky won the Civil War ! We were with the Union ! We fought for Amerika, and against Slavery ! Why would we piss on Kentucky, by being a Confederate ? If u Confederate, then u hate Kentucky, cuz Kentucky aint Confederate. Never has been, and never will be. Wyte people brought us A-bomb, they killed lots in WW1 and WW2... in Ky, there's low education, low healthcare, lots of heart disease, lots of binge drinking, lots of spousal abuse, and animal abuse, and elderly abuse. U wyte racists have got use bad hearts, and cancer epidemic, u building private prisons, to make sure some Harvard educated CEO gets rich, who lives in Canada... u dont care. U make rich people richer... owner of Ledger-Indedependent ... rich. Media dont tell us the truth. Wyte folks have given us Charlie Manson, and Casey Anthony. Wyte folks given Kentucky violence, Kentucky feuds, slavery, slayed Indians... wytes in Kentucky have made this state an absolute shythole, and we dont learn, we dont care. We let wyte racist azzholes, like those who slayed Dr. Martin Luther King, the greatest and most blessed and hopefilled man we've ever had, get away with murder. Lynch mobs were arrested in Maysville's early years, and they still getting away with forcing blacks into a Concentration camp in Maysville just like Israel does to the Palestinians. All wyte racists need to leave. All anti-racists need to fight them off, and make a better society, b/c those Hitler-lovin, neo-Nazi wyte supremacists are playing to enslave us all... wyte racists will the lynch the wytes, either directly, or through their associations with them. They a waste of life. They a relic of the past. Goodbye Uncle Tom: http://video.google.com/videoplay...

http://www.daymonjhartley.com/News/klan.jpg
kkk

Warwick, MD

#7 May 25, 2012
Simon Girty wrote:
Where's the Black Panthers at in Maysville ? I see Confederate flags everywhere, and since u Confederate, and hate Abraham Lincoln, and the United States of Amerika so much, why not leave ? Nobody is telling you to stay. You a worthless bigot, and you should take your kids, and put them in a car, and drive over a cliff with them. That's what needs to happen to KKK loving wyte racist losers. Wyte racists are the lowest form of scum on the face of the planet. That's like... well, no analogy comes close to the truth... that's like a County of 95% white folks picking on 5% black folks, just b/c of their skin ? OMG ! Why do I argue with u fools ? U know a worthless POS bigot, that's all u do... let Black folks be racist, so what, with all the Kluxers in Maysville, they shouldn't like whites... or trust them. I dont. Wytes dont trust each other. THere's no unity with "wytes"... just a bunch of fascist azzholes, that's white people. Period. Not love. Not solidarity. Not togetherness, but exploit, manipulate, lie, cheat, and steal. That's wyte culture... no wonder Blacks are racist... how can u not be ? If u think wytes are pure and good and perfect and never does anybody any harm, u lying to urself... just record ur words as u get all bigoty adn racist, and then play back... that's what u sound like. That's ur voice, and u will reap what u sow, the chickens will come home to roost, and hell hath no fury upon the enemies of mankind and civilization. U racist wyte losers have made Kentucky the dumbest, poorest, sickest state in the world. U wyte racists gave wyte people cancer,#1 state for cancer, ur kids dont live with ur parents,#2 state for that, u beating up ur children till they die,#1 state in Amerika for that... let's see... there's meth, homelessness, working class, wyte welfare kings and queens... and wyte bankers laughing at all us poor folks fighting ... u fightin his war, all wytes in the Civil War where fighting for the plantation slave owners... that made slaves outta u all, and turned u into cannon fodder, and u still carry that legacy on today... when Kentucky won the Civil War ! We were with the Union ! We fought for Amerika, and against Slavery ! Why would we piss on Kentucky, by being a Confederate ? If u Confederate, then u hate Kentucky, cuz Kentucky aint Confederate. Never has been, and never will be. Wyte people brought us A-bomb, they killed lots in WW1 and WW2... in Ky, there's low education, low healthcare, lots of heart disease, lots of binge drinking, lots of spousal abuse, and animal abuse, and elderly abuse. U wyte racists have got use bad hearts, and cancer epidemic, u building private prisons, to make sure some Harvard educated CEO gets rich, who lives in Canada... u dont care. U make rich people richer... owner of Ledger-Indedependent ... rich. Media dont tell us the truth. Wyte folks have given us Charlie Manson, and Casey Anthony. Wyte folks given Kentucky violence, Kentucky feuds, slavery, slayed Indians... wytes in Kentucky have made this state an absolute shythole, and we dont learn, we dont care. We let wyte racist azzholes, like those who slayed Dr. Martin Luther King, the greatest and most blessed and hopefilled man we've ever had, get away with murder. Lynch mobs were arrested in Maysville's early years, and they still getting away with forcing blacks into a Concentration camp in Maysville just like Israel does to the Palestinians. All wyte racists need to leave. All anti-racists need to fight them off, and make a better society, b/c those Hitler-lovin, neo-Nazi wyte supremacists are playing to enslave us all... wyte racists will the lynch the wytes, either directly, or through their associations with them. They a waste of life. They a relic of the past. Goodbye Uncle Tom: http://video.google.com/videoplay...

http://www.daymonjhartley.com/News/klan.jpg
I'll pray for u
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#9 May 25, 2012
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pray for u
We need more Black Jesus's, and a lot less fake azz Christians, like the Ku Klux Klan, a Christian organization, in Kentucky. U betta never show ur face in public, or say wat ur name is, ever. I want to use ur face as a punching bag, neo-nazi kluxer loser.
kkk

Warwick, MD

#10 May 25, 2012
Simon Girty wrote:
<quoted text>We need more Black Jesus's, and a lot less fake azz Christians, like the Ku Klux Klan, a Christian organization, in Kentucky. U betta never show ur face in public, or say wat ur name is, ever. I want to use ur face as a punching bag, neo-nazi kluxer loser.
U don't scared anyone keyboard warrior. I shit meaner turds than u Kunta
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#11 May 25, 2012
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
U don't scared anyone keyboard warrior. I shit meaner turds than u Kunta
Smick smack, click clack. Anytime, anyplace, cracka BIATCH! Nobody scared of KKK ... I'd love to see ur white hood coming in my neighborhood... but it was would be a bloody wyte hood, and u wouldn't leave. Beotch. That's why u dont name urself on here. U embarassed of ur name, and urself... and that's cool, b/c I'm embarrassed of u too. All good wyte people are embarrassed of u. U aint protecting nobody. U a psychopath... I cant convince a psychopath to care, b/c that's their thang... they have no heart or feelings for others... but I can warn those in the community that u got psychopaths there. All serial killers are psychopaths, but all psychopaths aren't serial killers... other times they wear carhart jackets, or flannels, and pretend to be like the rest of us.... God, mofo POS... just shoot urself. And ur kids. U dont need to reproduce. U dont need to even exist. U have no soul, and no purpose, and no reason to be here. Just cuz u love ur racist daddy... he's a biatch too. F ur Daddy... F ur Mommy... and ur stupid kids... and I'd meet u anyplace anytime. I aint scared of u. U laughable. U an idiot. U make all wytes in Mason County look like wyte racist bigots. F Mason County wytes... b/c they protect dumbfks like u. U all argued with me about the past lynchings, saying it's in the past, nad that I should let it, then u come on here, and look, there u r ! KKK, loud and proud... so all u other "whites", that opposed me, that's the side u choose. If kkk tried to start a race war, I'd fight on the side of the Black folks. I'm for underdogs. I cant stand bullies. Or fascists. Or Nazis... or psychopaths. What good is a psychopath in society ? Wat if, instead of honoring those who dont care about anything... we honored those who loved ? Wouldn't that be a better world ? Nah... KKK is still in Maysville, just as I thought a month ago when I wrote about the Race War in Mayssville ... I was 100% right, and only one person gonna give me credit, that's fine, I got truth justice and righteousness on my side... wat u got on urs ? Nada... yous a biatch, and always will be. 95% opposing the 5%... wat a biatch. U the one starting the race war... the fire's been burning, since the world's been turning, and u wont eva shut me up... aint nobody scared of a neo-nazi skinhead wyte supremacist kluxer loser. Nobody. U ancient history, and I hope ur head exploded when Obama was elected... u probably still dont get it... that's right, a 50 year old Black man is not only betta than you, he's betta than most white people. Ur racist stereotypes now aren't so funny... they stupid, and wrong. Beotch.
Just Wondering

Maysville, KY

#16 May 25, 2012
If the klan is still around, and I don't think it was or is in this town, you better run, boy. You and jaybanon or cracker or whoever you two decide to call yourselves are doing is trying to make yourselves something that you're not. Get it through your rag heads that no one owes you or any black man or woman anything today for anything that happed over 100 years ago. Work for a living and stop demanding that everyone owes you everything. Lazy, good for nothing bums!!!
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#17 May 25, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
If the klan is still around, and I don't think it was or is in this town, you better run, boy. You and jaybanon or cracker or whoever you two decide to call yourselves are doing is trying to make yourselves something that you're not. Get it through your rag heads that no one owes you or any black man or woman anything today for anything that happed over 100 years ago. Work for a living and stop demanding that everyone owes you everything. Lazy, good for nothing bums!!!
Betta run ? I aint scared of u ... BOY wyte racist BOY... self-defense is intelligence and as long as "good" whites let u racist morons spout off ignorant racial slurs, then I say those whites aren't good, they just as evil as the KKK... look at ur posts... u identify with the Klan... u on the side of hte Klan right now, opposing me ! U realize slavery is a historical insult, right ? That's why when KKK says, "I make u pick my cotton boy", u realize that's u just brought up Grant Smith, and Richard Coleman, and every lynched Negro back up, u brought back up the whippings, the beatings... the entire history of wyte supremacy, which is alive and strong here today... is what u bring back up. Goodbye Uncle Tom is a great movie to show u how wicked wyte racists are... they have no limit to their montrous ways... they'll hurt anybody... u probably beating up ur farm animals, and injuring them, and laughing about it, like it's funniest thang ever... that's how Jeffery Dahmer got his urges... first it starts with neighborhood cats, and then it spreads. I never said anybody owes me a goddamned thang, but u changin the words, and rewriting what this is all about. U diverting my attention, and trying to get me to go somewhere I aint trying to go... in a good and safe community, I'm owned peace, and security, and as long as the white police, politicians, and people allow KKK robed men to go marching around in the streets, like they own the place, that's not a safe community. U supposed to be protecting the women and children, but u wyte racists are raping the women and children, and terrorizing them... b/c just like a wyte racist, u can only pick on something u think is inferior... u pick on babies, kids, women, animals, the elderly, etc. The Civil Rights movement was started when black folks had enough of the black women getting raped. When black men would get lynched in Maysville just b/c a white woman cried out false rape, meanwhile, the black woman was being forced to carry the white Masters child, while staying in his house, terrified, out her mind, while the white community ignored, and most certainly didn't execute the white male rapists... since it happened often. There's always been a double standard. When whites had democracy, blacks had a totalitarian racial dictatorship. In fact, some racist said all politics is how the blacks gets screwed. The Irish and Germans became "white" by adopting the racist attitudes of the WASPs, the White anglo saxon protestants. And institutional racism still exists. In Housing and Land and Wealth, which is clear in Maysville, very very clear... they being treated like the Palestinians... a concentration camp, off to the side, so you can ignore them... you words are racist, and you're a race baiter, and b/c I haven't met 1 good white stand up to a white racist, not 1 single 1, I'll continue to think that most whites, like 95%, are wicked, and evil, b/c they've shown nothing else. I guess one could call me a "good wyte", but I dont like that term b/c the only people who really care about their "Whiteness" are gigantic KKK-lovin, Hitler-worshippin, neo-Nazi skinhead Kluxer Confederate losers. That's it. White dont mean a thang to me, and when white folks get in touch with their Black side, we'll see change... it's gotta to come from the whites first. It's got to. And be thankful of my skin color, b/c as long as I exist, I offer u honkeys redemption and salvation. Now repent ! Cast ur demons out !
A Friend

Memphis, TN

#21 May 25, 2012
Simon Girty wrote:
<quoted text>*mindless repetition and assorted nonsense*
I've heard enough from you, Simon. I've seen enough. There are racists in this world; this is a fact that you might as well get used to. Even if it were possible to convert everyone who had racial, discriminating tendencies to more tolerant ideals, you could never accomplish it in the fashion that you've been attempting. You cannot combat ignorance with more ignorance; it doesn't work. You're always talking about how you aren't afraid of anyone, and how it's "anywhere, anytime brah..click clack, panty wack." I'll take you up on it, and I don't even want to fight you. I'd just like to talk to you, face to face, and convey to you why labelling an entire race (because a minority of their numbers act moronic)is wrong. I'm serious. I'll even treat you, as far as dinner goes. Post a dummy email address; it's pretty simple. I'll email you back, with a time and place, and we can move from there.
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#22 May 25, 2012
A Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard enough from you, Simon. I've seen enough. There are racists in this world; this is a fact that you might as well get used to. Even if it were possible to convert everyone who had racial, discriminating tendencies to more tolerant ideals, you could never accomplish it in the fashion that you've been attempting. You cannot combat ignorance with more ignorance; it doesn't work. You're always talking about how you aren't afraid of anyone, and how it's "anywhere, anytime brah..click clack, panty wack." I'll take you up on it, and I don't even want to fight you. I'd just like to talk to you, face to face, and convey to you why labelling an entire race (because a minority of their numbers act moronic)is wrong. I'm serious. I'll even treat you, as far as dinner goes. Post a dummy email address; it's pretty simple. I'll email you back, with a time and place, and we can move from there.
STFU !
dude

Winder, GA

#23 May 25, 2012
what a stupid topic
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#24 May 25, 2012
It's even dumber that u dumbass would stand on the side of the Kluxers... look at u white people ! U love ur KKK ! U dont stand up to them at all ! Cuz u a racist Beotch !
kkk

Warwick, MD

#25 May 25, 2012
Simon Girty wrote:
It's even dumber that u dumbass would stand on the side of the Kluxers... look at u white people ! U love ur KKK ! U dont stand up to them at all ! Cuz u a racist Beotch !
Ur preachin ain't gonna do any good here hood rat! What white would side with u after u say u don't know of any good whites dumbass. I told ur stupid azz we run everything bitch.
WAM

Hillsboro, KY

#26 May 25, 2012
Simon Girty is such a country bumpkin
His mom's prescious "apple dumplin"
Confused since the fall on his big head
No one has since believed a word he said
He posts and posts and posts into the night
His rambling and ranting, well it's just a fright
Poor, poor Simon Girty in all of his madness
To be so worked up in silliness and sadness
Simon be mindful of your delusion
Your grandiosity is only an illusion
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#27 May 25, 2012
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur preachin ain't gonna do any good here hood rat! What white would side with u after u say u don't know of any good whites dumbass. I told ur stupid azz we run everything bitch.
STFU, u ignorant azz worthless POS racist. I abe Lincoln, and u a Vampire:
And my preachin has changed the game... that's y u fightin me...

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you Then you win." ~Ghandi
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#28 May 25, 2012
Ooo... here's a new trailer, dmfk neo-nazi:
&fe ature=related Here's a song about a skinhead : http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#29 May 25, 2012
WAM wrote:
Simon Girty is such a country bumpkin
His mom's prescious "apple dumplin"
Confused since the fall on his big head
No one has since believed a word he said
He posts and posts and posts into the night
His rambling and ranting, well it's just a fright
Poor, poor Simon Girty in all of his madness
To be so worked up in silliness and sadness
Simon be mindful of your delusion
Your grandiosity is only an illusion
And another wyte comes out to defend the Klan... I may have to become a federal officer in Mason Co to destroy the Klan... just like J Edgar Hoover did to u fools a long time ago.
kkk

Warwick, MD

#30 May 25, 2012
Simon Girty wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, u ignorant azz worthless POS racist. I abe Lincoln, and u a Vampire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X58RPS665V0XX And my preachin has changed the game... that's y u fightin me...

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you Then you win." ~Ghandi
No then we put a bullet in ur head
He Man

Morehead, KY

#31 May 25, 2012
Simon Girty wrote:
When was the last time you saw a klansman in your neighborhood there Simon,I'm 35yrs old and I have never seen a klansman,You keep running your chicken shit mouth and someone agrees to meet up with you and you puss out,LMWAO!!!
PS.. Simon Isn't Your Name Either,LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Mickey402 164,765
Younglove 7 hr Jim bobcock ESQ 7
They taking over 10 hr rr 2
SUV maroon 12 hr Country 22
Julius Noel 23 hr Fudgepacker 2
Looking for m/m fuń Mon Pepe 32
Thick white girl lookin 4 some1 wantin some Dunn! (Mar '16) Sun Looking for some ... 14

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages