DIANA POE

Maysville, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Does anyone know where diana and her daughter went. i heard from one of her old neighbors that she got put of beechwood because was selling herion and her daughter was making passes towards other girls. is she still dating that guy from jail. if not id like to have his number
true facts

Maysville, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2013
you need to watch your lies diana would never sale heroin and dumbass if they would have evicted her for such a thing she would have been put in jail.and christina is no lesbian she likes guys way too much.and that would not get them evicted even if she was that would be descrimination and one hell of a lawsuit.they could allso sue you for slader for posting the lies if you ever give your real name so sit back and suck on that one b i t c h

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min nanoanomaly 167,516
Kristen Nicolee 47 min Anonymous 1
Any Stuart plant women easy? 3 hr John 11
James "Jimmy" Burdette 5 hr god 2
Attn: bijohn55 5 hr bijohn55 78
Green Tokai Mike Clark & Diana Purcell affair 6 hr farmer 44
Fazolies 10 hr Peebles Resident 7

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages