johnson

Maysville, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2009
well she is a big wh*re and a sl*t what do you think

“Hip Hop Hooray... Ho... Hey...”

Since: Jun 09

Brown County Ohio

#4 Sep 13, 2009
I went on the Jerry Springer show with her. She's a trip, crazy as all hell but she's kind hearted.
johnson

Maysville, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2009
well anyone who would go on the apringer show with her is a wh*re too. and she thr biggest one of all
i think

Grayson, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2009
when was she on jerry springer?

Brown County Ohio

#8 Sep 14, 2009
In 2006. And wow johnson, you really hurt my feelings.
Johnson

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2009
That's right bitch. doesn't anyone else think this bitch is dumb come on people
Tim Isaacs

Idalou, TX

#10 Sep 27, 2009
She isn't dumb. I dated her for almost 5 months and I decided to break it off. She is very hard to keep a steady relationship with but I did love her very much. She is nothing like her sister angel. What sarah needs is a kind guy who Can deal with all the occational...<<<Consi stent drop buys of her old "Friends". She is not a Wh*re Johnson. Atleast she wasn't after i met her anyways. And i'm not sure of who all went to the jerry springer show with her but i do know that you are partly correct "NACH" because meisha went and she is a wh*re. Keep it real, and if you are meisha... you're a Wh*re. Keep you dirty, gangsta wanna be F*ck buddy's away from Sarah. She doesn't need that in her life. Unlike yours her future is bright. BTW... Sarah loves my sex so keep you small d*ck bf's in the closet.
Robin Williams

Morehead, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2009
She likes Jumanji
Black Sheep

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2009
Hey i know Sarah and she's a great girl and she getting her life together getting ready to get married to a great guy that really loves and trust her more than her last boyfriend. She will be moving away from all the bullsh1t in maysville because all people here know how to do is run thier mouths behind everyones back ... now i moved here from cincinnati and have never seen this much drama in my town because where i come from you stay outta peoples buisness or you end up in a hole in the field. Tim Isaacs aka Tim Huff why cant you just get over it that she doesnt need the bullsh1t anymore.. you had your chance and blew it so just let her live her life and you live yours. She knows who to keep in her life and who to discard and fortunatly you were discarded She knows if she needs something that i am there for her with no strings attached because that is the true definition of a friend. Sarah You know we Love ya and wish you the best in your new life... good luck in NC al my love will go with you and no matter what the distance if you need me i will be there for ya ... luv ya
hahahaha

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#13 Sep 28, 2009
is she marrying another man off of the internet......this girl is a trashy stipping who*e....she has always dirty and skany and always will be

Brown County Ohio

#14 Sep 28, 2009
Tim Isaacs wrote:
She isn't dumb. I dated her for almost 5 months and I decided to break it off. She is very hard to keep a steady relationship with but I did love her very much. She is nothing like her sister angel. What sarah needs is a kind guy who Can deal with all the occational...<<<Consi stent drop buys of her old "Friends". She is not a Wh*re Johnson. Atleast she wasn't after i met her anyways. And i'm not sure of who all went to the jerry springer show with her but i do know that you are partly correct "NACH" because meisha went and she is a wh*re. Keep it real, and if you are meisha... you're a Wh*re. Keep you dirty, gangsta wanna be F*ck buddy's away from Sarah. She doesn't need that in her life. Unlike yours her future is bright. BTW... Sarah loves my sex so keep you small d*ck bf's in the closet.
No, I am not pretending to be Meisha. I was the guy that was on the show with them. You said "NACH" like it was was supposed to be a disguise or something. "NACH" is short for Nacho, which is my nickname. Matter of fact the Springer episode was called "Cellmates, Strippers and Nacho". I ain't on here pretending to be nobody else, so simmer down pal.
Tim Isaacs

Roosevelt, OK

#15 Sep 29, 2009
My apology Nacho. And to Sarah aka: Black Sheep, Aight Sarah lol... Thanks for atleast telling me this shit last night on the telephone. Just like i said via "VOICE CONNECT" (Telephone) whatever choice you make is yours. We can live our separate lives, as I said. No more expression of the term "love" anymore to me aight, and Good luck to you and Alan. Now he won't have to bring his pusssy i mean posse of buddy's up here to "kill me" with his M16 A2... not that that would have happened.
Good luck today in you Surgery, I hope it changes alot of the problems you were having and If you still want me to come by and hang out this weekend and get those pictures then I will, If not then it'd be nice to know beforehand.
Tim Isaacs

Roosevelt, OK

#16 Sep 29, 2009
Oh and one more thing... I had no Idea we were playing a game of cards... I must have been a 2 of clubs in a Royal flush hand eh?
Elizabeth Woods

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2009
Does that guy named bob like Sarah or something? I noticed him all up in her house and shit. He looks like he'd crumble if he lifted his leg to walk to the bathroom.
johnson

Maysville, KY

#19 Sep 29, 2009
tim you such a fagg*t go hump some dogs B*TCH LOL
johnson

Maysville, KY

#20 Sep 29, 2009
Tim Isaacs wrote:
My apology Nacho. And to Sarah aka: Black Sheep, Aight Sarah lol... Thanks for atleast telling me this shit last night on the telephone. Just like i said via "VOICE CONNECT" (Telephone) whatever choice you make is yours. We can live our separate lives, as I said. No more expression of the term "love" anymore to me aight, and Good luck to you and Alan. Now he won't have to bring his pusssy i mean posse of buddy's up here to "kill me" with his M16 A2... not that that would have happened.
Good luck today in you Surgery, I hope it changes alot of the problems you were having and If you still want me to come by and hang out this weekend and get those pictures then I will, If not then it'd be nice to know beforehand.
lamo
johnson

Maysville, KY

#21 Sep 29, 2009
Tim Isaacs wrote:
FAGG*T
Im on A Boat

Whitney, TX

#22 Sep 30, 2009
Lick ma Bawlz Johnson. Here's an Idea, go get some spermicide and gargle it a little before saying some sh1t like that, i doubt anyone wants to get whatever you got. You are definitely Maysville's Finest! Keep up the good work! And I obviously don't mean that in the manner of ACTUALLY HAVING A JOB <<< LOL on tha wh0re.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
they guys at GONZO INK (Feb '10) 2 hr Needing ink 22
Estill's spending 2 hr Disgusted 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Cczar 174,916
Amy Johnson 6 hr Fletcher 3
Want a hot load 10 hr bijohn55 139
Truck driver looking 11 hr The real Krusty 3
Pasquale's = drugs (Apr '14) Tue Jimbob 41

Maysville Jobs

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages