watch out for jon redden and his lil ...

watch out for jon redden and his lil brothers

Posted in the Maysville Forum

the ppl

Canton, OH

#1 Nov 23, 2012
They are runing around ripping ppl off and stealing to support there drug habbits
the other ppl

Maysville, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2012
I heard they are homosexual ass rapists too.
chris

Maysville, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
jon an dayday arent even in kentucky stupid ass lol
Ummmmmmm

Maysville, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Ima break '"dayday's" f*ckin legs when I see the little thieving punk.
Landlord

Maysville, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Lol lol lol. I love it when you in breaded hillbilly pillheaded dopeheaded dirtbags get on here and complain about another in breaded hillbilly pillheaded dopeheaded dirtbag stealing your dope money! Lol lol. I tell you I love it. It really makes my day. You csuckers are always gonna be scrounging the bottom of the barrel of human waste because You would've been better off running down your mom's crack. Lol lol lol.
How about you all go over to Aberdeen and overdose like they say on here. Lol lol lol
Break someone's legs lol lol lol. You talk like some booby bad @$$ Internet warriors.
Loser retarded dopeheaded dirtbags. Lol
Ummmmmmm

Maysville, KY

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Landlord wrote:
Lol lol lol. I love it when you in breaded hillbilly pillheaded dopeheaded dirtbags get on here and complain about another in breaded hillbilly pillheaded dopeheaded dirtbag stealing your dope money! Lol lol. I tell you I love it. It really makes my day. You csuckers are always gonna be scrounging the bottom of the barrel of human waste because You would've been better off running down your mom's crack. Lol lol lol.
How about you all go over to Aberdeen and overdose like they say on here. Lol lol lol
Break someone's legs lol lol lol. You talk like some booby bad @$$ Internet warriors.
You can try me if you like. lol lol lol
You seem very tough yourself. lol lol lol
Nobody stole my dope money lol lol lol
I don't do dope lol lol lol
meeker

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Landlord wrote:
lollollol ur probly one of jon and daydayslololol or u just might be another cgild mulester defending ur own kind lollollol i bet ummmmm couldnt even fight his way out of a wet paperbag just another loud moth bitch
blahblah

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2012
So I'm taking it as Jon's still a loser lol. Where he live now?
maysvill

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2012
More like trash
My Opinion

Maysville, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
to all the above. All you all do is talk shit about theses boys. You all dont look hard enough for someone whos always right under your noses. If you all mean what you say these boys are always walking in town and Steven stays on the ave. all the time. As far as dada and jon they havent been in town for 3 weeks now. And Gregory doesnt rip anybody. As far as them being dopeheads......... they may smoke weed and maybe even drink but theres more people out there who shoots herion and sells the shit........ I much rather have weed smokers in this no good town than a bunch of herion users and pill heads. And as far as child molesters how can that be true if nobody has been charged with it. You all need to get a life and stop talking bout people you all are probably jealous of, why else you all bring these boys names up every few months. Get a [email protected] life or are all you all lower than what you say they are.
My Opinion

Maysville, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2012
meeker you can not spell dude what does cgild mulester spell. U R a DUMB2SS LOL
meeker

United States

#14 Nov 26, 2012
truth probly be told my opinion is probly in on the child mulesting and robings sence they think they know so much about there so called bullshit two scents info yeah thats right calling u out on ur alls bullshit
Landlord

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Wow, a thread full of scholars here. What a bunch of retards. I'm not even sure this is communication. All of you need to go jump off the bridge. Loser dirtbags.
Ill try you bud. Where you wanna meet?
How about an Na mtg, or spelling class.
Lol
Lol
Lol
John Redden

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Sup you little punks. I'm right here! Whatcha gonna do about it. Oh, that's right! Nothing. You're not gonna do nothing bc your all a bunch of punks. Come see me please. I'd love to sit down w all of ya. I'm certainly not hard to find.
Buncha punks.
bahaha

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2012
The Jon redden I've always known doesnt spell his name John
Ummmmmmm

Maysville, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Landlord wrote:
Wow, a thread full of scholars here. What a bunch of retards. I'm not even sure this is communication. All of you need to go jump off the bridge. Loser dirtbags.
Ill try you bud. Where you wanna meet?
How about an Na mtg, or spelling class.
Lol
Lol
Lol
You're an idiot. Slumlord is more likely. I guarantee you that I'm not only physically superior to you, but DEFINITELY intellectually superior. So laugh it up, douche bag.
Ummmmmmm

Maysville, KY

#19 Nov 27, 2012
John Redden wrote:
Sup you little punks. I'm right here! Whatcha gonna do about it. Oh, that's right! Nothing. You're not gonna do nothing bc your all a bunch of punks. Come see me please. I'd love to sit down w all of ya. I'm certainly not hard to find.
Buncha punks.
Definitely NOT Jon Redden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something interesting 47 min painted man 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 161,229
I came to maysville for BLACK.COCK 2 hr Reality 6
Gifford (Nov '11) 9 hr bludazybluz 72
Overdoses 10 hr yads 14
Crounse corp. (Jan '13) 10 hr Winch guts 67
Lucy white lol 12 hr Sara 3

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages