Winchester, KY

#22 Feb 9, 2013
Fred wrote:
Mary I got you how can I get ahold of you baby I want some more of what you got
who is dis? put your real name up
WOW

Maysville, KY

#23 Feb 9, 2013
Mary do u think everyone is stupid? Or just Brandon Sheilss? Because its so obvious to me, and I don't know either of u that YOUSTARTED THIS THREAD and YOU are also the one who wrote most of the posts. Get a life girl. If youre that worried about this Brandon guy this is not the way to get his attention. LMAO If u all have kids together and hes gone, and hes been gone then its pretty clear you just need to move on. Especially if he beats you? Youre posting on this thread and on the one titled crazy mary.. u seem bored. Why don't u get a job sweetie? And on the other post u say yeah youre good in bed??? LMAO.. From what theyre talking about.. You sound like a ho on top of it all.. Do yourself a favor and get off topix because you are making yourself look stupid.
SEM

Maysville, KY

#24 Mar 21, 2013
your a hoe mary. . you can lie to everyone but you cant lie to yourself. Just accepted it. When you accept money for sex your a whore...the funny part, I still don't get why would somebody pay for it when you give it away so easy lol.Her mom will have the second kid like the first she lives next door to her and her mom takes care of him.
Amber

Athens, OH

#25 Apr 30, 2013
SEM wrote:
your a hoe mary.. you can lie to everyone but you cant lie to yourself. Just accepted it. When you accept money for sex your a whore...the funny part, I still don't get why would somebody pay for it when you give it away so easy lol.Her mom will have the second kid like the first she lives next door to her and her mom takes care of him.
Why dont you people just leave her alone instead of getting on here and talkin trash and cant even post your real name and u need to leave brandons name out of this and learn how to spell everyone its SHIELDS not SHEILDS gosh people go back to school and learn your spelling brandon is a good father yea he hasnt been there buts thats because hes been in jail because of child support He loves his children with all his heart and wouldnt trade nothing in the world for them.
Lmfao

Huntington, IN

#26 May 1, 2013
Have you locked anybody else up like u did leo for rape. Smdh! And he didnt do it!
Mary1876

Maysville, KY

#28 Dec 9, 2014
Brandon Shields wrote:
I do care for my kids but it's bit*** like her that keeps me from them..most the shit this girl says is lies so stop believin every word an she beats herself up all lot
Yea lie some more! your truly mary
big daddy

United States

#30 May 8, 2015
I want to meet her she is beautiful
Smh

South Lebanon, OH

#31 May 8, 2015
Leave Mary alone.
Mary S

Maysville, KY

#32 May 31, 2015
Smh wrote:
Leave Mary alone.
thank you they need to leave my name out their mouth!!!!!!! And im not a hoe! by the way big daddy hey!:)
big daddy

United States

#33 Jun 1, 2015
Marry is a beautiful lady
big daddy

United States

#34 Jun 1, 2015
Mary is a beautiful lady
A Friend

Maysville, KY

#35 Jun 2, 2015
big daddy wrote:
Mary is a beautiful lady
if you think she is a beautiful lady then why don't you tell her your name she wants to know who you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min LMS 148,348
Marvin Gray 4 hr Babs- 70
Kellie Kinnett 4 hr barbershop 3
Dean Pitts (dead beat dad) (Apr '10) 11 hr Pretty 48
dead body 16 hr Doo Dah 17
Wine festival 18 hr Wine Lover 7
5/27/2016 - Accident on Forest Avenue a motoris... 20 hr Yahoo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages