WOW

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Mary do u think everyone is stupid? Or just Brandon Sheilss? Because its so obvious to me, and I don't know either of u that YOUSTARTED THIS THREAD and YOU are also the one who wrote most of the posts. Get a life girl. If youre that worried about this Brandon guy this is not the way to get his attention. LMAO If u all have kids together and hes gone, and hes been gone then its pretty clear you just need to move on. Especially if he beats you? Youre posting on this thread and on the one titled crazy mary.. u seem bored. Why don't u get a job sweetie? And on the other post u say yeah youre good in bed??? LMAO.. From what theyre talking about.. You sound like a ho on top of it all.. Do yourself a favor and get off topix because you are making yourself look stupid.
SEM

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

your a hoe mary. . you can lie to everyone but you cant lie to yourself. Just accepted it. When you accept money for sex your a whore...the funny part, I still don't get why would somebody pay for it when you give it away so easy lol.Her mom will have the second kid like the first she lives next door to her and her mom takes care of him.
Amber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

SEM wrote:
your a hoe mary.. you can lie to everyone but you cant lie to yourself. Just accepted it. When you accept money for sex your a whore...the funny part, I still don't get why would somebody pay for it when you give it away so easy lol.Her mom will have the second kid like the first she lives next door to her and her mom takes care of him.
Why dont you people just leave her alone instead of getting on here and talkin trash and cant even post your real name and u need to leave brandons name out of this and learn how to spell everyone its SHIELDS not SHEILDS gosh people go back to school and learn your spelling brandon is a good father yea he hasnt been there buts thats because hes been in jail because of child support He loves his children with all his heart and wouldnt trade nothing in the world for them.
Lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Have you locked anybody else up like u did leo for rape. Smdh! And he didnt do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Maysville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maysville News, Events & Info