shandi

United States

#1 May 31, 2010
she is a nasty wh*re she has fucked multiple of people and one was in the first night they said he fell a sleep in her hard and woke up hard still in her and not touching ne thing so whats that tell you guys bout her she has fu*ked kyle adkins more than once. She took my babys daddy from me and that is all i have to say she is so nasty she probably has god knows what and sleeping with all these different men i heard she is moving ne ways i think it was to Tennessee with her brother or some sh*t good leave and DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT no body like her that is why she has an a** whippin coming from more than one person how can you say that your not with someone and continue to sleep in the same bed and go every where with each other not together he left me for her and thats ok wonder if she knows he called me the other day to check on me and his baby like i said before DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT bue noone wants her here she live in the trailer park in aberdeen jerry applegates she has quit her job when she moved down there she marie phillips is the only one doing ne thing to keep her trailer and if you read this sheena FOR REAL DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE A** ON THE WAY OUT cause you r a nasty a** whor* how could you even do that we have a baby on the way 2 months from now you dont love him you r just using him and if you did love him then why in the he** you leave him 2 years ago because he would not listen to you if he didnt listen to you then why in the he** you think he is going to listen to you know you r on stuip ass bitch
Sick and Tired

Emory, TX

#2 May 31, 2010
Is that the Sheena from around West Union?
whereareubitch

AOL

#3 Feb 16, 2011
Hey Sheena, it's about time to come out of hiding. You're about to lose your kid bitch. Not that you have ever taken care of him. I have taken my test and I'm waiting on the results. She may be a worthless whore and druggie, but luckily that little boy has someone who cares and wants to be a part of his life. And is going to be a BIG part of it. The test is done and it's all over but your crying. I am 95% sure he is mine. Been waiting at the mailbox since I took the test. Sheena, I would be getting ahold of me real soon if I were you.
I HEARD

Maysville, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2011
i heard this girl sheena has hpv and thats quite disgusting if you ask me, thats like what the aids virus or somethin? well she looks like she would have something like that anyhow considerin she barely got any teeth in her head and she looks like a bean pole. oh, and she has hepatitis c like everyone else around this bitch. just a fair warning
dummy

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Feb 22, 2011
HIV is the AIDS virus, not HPV. HPV usually causes genital warts. Did you learn anything in health class?
Idiot

Maysville, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2011
HPV is the same as herpes or HIV (the virus that causes AIDS). These are all viruses that can be passed on during sex, but they cause different symptoms and health problems.

look you dumbass! I got this off a website so didn't you learn anythin in health class bitch? why you tryna get smart.
dummy

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2011
Idiot wrote:
HPV is the same as herpes or HIV (the virus that causes AIDS). These are all viruses that can be passed on during sex, but they cause different symptoms and health problems.

look you dumbass! I got this off a website so didn't you learn anythin in health class bitch? why you tryna get smart.
Genital HPV is not the same as HIV or herpes (herpes simplex virus; HSV). While these are all viruses that can be sexually transmitted - these viruses do not cause the same symptoms or health problems.

Also quoted from a website, this on in fact:
http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/common-downloads.h...

Having HPV doesn't mean you have HIV too, it just means you can get it more easily.
Looks to me like you just edited it to make you sound like you know what you are talking about.. Sorry, didn't work.
So now who's the dumbass? Go ahead and call me a bitch, maybe I am, I just really despise people who try to talk shit about things they are obviously uneducated about.
friends

Maysville, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2011
you all can talk all the trash you want,to each his own right...i know her like the back of my hand..i know she gets around,but she's still my friend...about the hpv,and the hiv...im gona tell yall this to get you informed...if your man,or girl...cuz ikno she goes both ways...they need to be protected because she has HIV not HPV its not the full blown aids virus but it can lead to it..i just think you need to know this.so u might wanna get checked.
friends

Maysville, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2011
if this is the same sheena
D Wood

Maysville, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2011
shandi wrote:
she is a nasty wh*re she has fucked multiple of people and one was in the first night they said he fell a sleep in her hard and woke up hard still in her and not touching ne thing so whats that tell you guys bout her she has fu*ked kyle adkins more than once. She took my babys daddy from me and that is all i have to say she is so nasty she probably has god knows what and sleeping with all these different men i heard she is moving ne ways i think it was to Tennessee with her brother or some sh*t good leave and DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT no body like her that is why she has an a** whippin coming from more than one person how can you say that your not with someone and continue to sleep in the same bed and go every where with each other not together he left me for her and thats ok wonder if she knows he called me the other day to check on me and his baby like i said before DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT bue noone wants her here she live in the trailer park in aberdeen jerry applegates she has quit her job when she moved down there she marie phillips is the only one doing ne thing to keep her trailer and if you read this sheena FOR REAL DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE A** ON THE WAY OUT cause you r a nasty a** whor* how could you even do that we have a baby on the way 2 months from now you dont love him you r just using him and if you did love him then why in the he** you leave him 2 years ago because he would not listen to you if he didnt listen to you then why in the he** you think he is going to listen to you know you r on stuip ass bitch
Wow...more than a little jealous aren't you. Seek some therapy and get your self esteem back. Good luck with that gossip monger.

Listen to what God says about gossiping accusers: "An ungodly man digs up evil, and it is on his lips like a burning fire (Bible verse Proverbs 16:27). What happens to the victim of accusations? These accusers ---- this lynch mob of tongues ---- charge him, convict him and condemn him to death! Accusation is deadly gossip.

Gossip slanders neighbor. It destroys a person's character or personal reputation. But beware! He who lives by the sword of slander shall die by the sword of slander. Almighty God says, "Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him I will destroy" (Bible verse Psalm 101:5).

Gossip talks indiscreetly. People who say just anything that comes into their minds spread gossip. They do not engage their minds before they engage their tongues. They do not evaluate what they are about to say or its effect on others. "A serpent may bite when it is not charmed; the babbler is no different" (Bible verse Ecclesiastes 10:11).

In short, gossip is any communication that hurts people. "The words of a talebearer [a gossiper!] are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly" (Bible verse Proverbs 18:8), King James Version.)
D Wood

Maysville, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2011
Until you walk in the shoes of another, feel their pain, or know theior strife... maybe its best to not slander one but maybe pray for her?
Sheena~ I love you. I think you are a beautiful person and a strong woman. Your sins can only be judged by God who loves you.
Your ******* perfect to me.

Made a wrong turn
Once or twice
Dug my way out
Blood and fire
Bad decisions
That's alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, missundaztood
Miss "no way it's all good"
It didn't slow me down
Mistaken
Always second guessing
Underestimated
Look, I'm still around...
Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like your less than
Fkn' perfect
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You're fuckin' perfect to me
You're so mean
When you talk
About yourself
You are wrong
Change the voices
In your head
Make them like you
Instead
So complicated
Look how big you'll make it
Filled with so much hatred
Such a tired game
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fucking-perfect-ly... ]
It's enough
I've done all i can think of
Chased down all my demons
see you same
Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like your less than
Fuckin' perfect
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You're fkn' perfect to me
The world stares while i swallow the fear
The only thing i should be drinking is an ice cold beer
So cool in lying and I tried tried
But we try too hard, it's a waste of my time
Done looking for the critics, cuz they're everywhere
They don't like my genes, they don't get my hair
Stringe ourselves and we do it all the time
Why do we do that?
Why do I do that?
Why do I do that?
Ooh, pretty pretty pretty,
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less then, fkn' perfect
Pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel
Like you're nothing you're fkn' perfect, to me
You're perfect
You're perfect
Pretty, pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less then, fkn perfect
Pretty, pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing you're fkn perfect to me

i love u ~~~ D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason co jail has to pay for 750,000 to the Ful... 41 min Bull sack 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CCR 165,528
Tight hole 6 hr Petty 4
Matt Wallingford 6 hr facts 5
Horse Dealers 13 hr Hillview 6
rural king 17 hr Earlybird 12
Charlie Johnson in jail? 18 hr Cellmate 5

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance