First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fan

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
How good will the boys basketball team b?
fuzz

Cleveland, GA

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Not too good this yr but have some good young boys coming on.
Royals fan

Cleveland, GA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
What about the girls, How do they look?
Truth

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Royals fan wrote:
What about the girls, How do they look?
looking good! Check out UK's CATS Pause, they are listed as 8th in the region but many believe they are under rated. One of their girls is spoken highly of in it. She's registered as 9th in the region and she just turned 16, possibly a sophomore
Truth

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Fan wrote:
How good will the boys basketball team b?
Shawn Johnson is a good young player. He's gotten stronger over the summer. This team is not a Darius team, Chris or Deron team but they have heart and are scrappy. They will be fun to watch.
really

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>looking good! Check out UK's CATS Pause, they are listed as 8th in the region but many believe they are under rated. One of their girls is spoken highly of in it. She's registered as 9th in the region and she just turned 16, possibly a sophomore
Please Post the website and article you are reading or where you are getting this info. Thanks
Heard

Cleveland, GA

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Heard Lindsey pulled the 7th up to play freahman and the 8th to play j/v? If true, are the high school numbers down that much? Why?
Heard

Cleveland, GA

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Talking about the girls tem of course.
Truth

United States

#9 Nov 15, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Post the website and article you are reading or where you are getting this info. Thanks
It's is the yearly magazine that talks about the UK wildcats and then it talks about all of the top teams and top players in the regions. The mason County Girls team is talked about on 2 different pages. The Msysville Speedway gas station has them. They are $15.00 though
Truth

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Heard wrote:
Heard Lindsey pulled the 7th up to play freahman and the 8th to play j/v? If true, are the high school numbers down that much? Why?
Numbers aren't really down, it's just that the young girls are that good. They are the girls that Rabbit coached and coached well! He knows how to coach and those girls are hard working. I'm sure Lindsey is thrilled with what a well oiled machine he created for her.
Royals Fan

Cleveland, GA

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers aren't really down, it's just that the young girls are that good. They are the girls that Rabbit coached and coached well! He knows how to coach and those girls are hard working. I'm sure Lindsey is thrilled with what a well oiled machine he created for her.
I just hope the younger girls don't get discouraged, they may take sum lumps this year, Montgomery Co.,Clark Co, and Bishop is always strong at every level.. Bracken isn't half bad either.. Their freshamn and JV are a little more experianced. Mason will get there if they stay with it. Rabbits girls should mesh well with Poe's group in a year or 2.
Hello

Morehead, KY

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Just let me say this-the 8th graders are very sound fundamentally thanks to Rabbitt. It will be up to Butler to make them a well oil machine for Piper. Piper does not need to worry right now who is coming up - that is the staffs job. Her job would be to coach the talented girls she has this year and next. These girls can bring it home and then 7th and 8th graders can keep the tradition going! But DO NOT over look the girls that are there NOW because they are good and they are very egar to WIN! They beat Dixie Heights last night 51-52 in OT- they dont give up!
Hello

Morehead, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2012
yeah- by the way come SUPPORT the Ladies- come on down to Blue-White night at the ladies gym tonight 11/15/12 to see what we have as a whole!!!
Royals Fan

Cleveland, GA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
I did not mean to take anything away from the current group, was curious if the numbers were down. I agree they are showing real promise, they really began to improve the latter half of last season and are really showing it here at the start this year. The battle for the district will be with Bracken, but they have the resiliance and will be a real hungry contender for for the 10th region. They will be fine role models for the younger group to follow, this year should be the start of the turn around we all have been waiting for. it will be nice to see some current 10th region trophys in the case. BTW... I will be there tonight! Going to be a banner year, GO LADY ROYALS!
I was there

Morehead, KY

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Blue and White night:
All in all it wasnt that bad. Didn't see much of the actual 'Varsity team' on the floor....and the only Senior we have was not shown in pictures and was not recongized at all. That was shameful -when last year Blue and White night was all about the 2 seniors we had.
Very disappointed

Maysville, KY

#16 Nov 16, 2012
I was there wrote:
Blue and White night:
All in all it wasnt that bad. Didn't see much of the actual 'Varsity team' on the floor....and the only Senior we have was not shown in pictures and was not recongized at all. That was shameful -when last year Blue and White night was all about the 2 seniors we had.
I have to say your right!! I feel so bad for her! Not only did they not show 1 pic of her ,but they All where the 8th grade team. I'm still not sure what Piper is thinking bringing the 7th grade up, and why why why they think they can't split this 8th grade team up?? I have to say there are a few on the team that are good but NOT ALL 10. I would give 4 lots of credit. But for them to bring up 7th graders and have the 8th grade skip freshman is SO CRAZY Not only Have them LEAVE THE FRESHMAN ON A TEAM with all 7th graders. Move the freshman up and add a few of the 8th grader. Wish someone could explaine that to me!!!
Very disappointed

Maysville, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Hello wrote:
Just let me say this-the 8th graders are very sound fundamentally thanks to Rabbitt. It will be up to Butler to make them a well oil machine for Piper. Piper does not need to worry right now who is coming up - that is the staffs job. Her job would be to coach the talented girls she has this year and next. These girls can bring it home and then 7th and 8th graders can keep the tradition going! But DO NOT over look the girls that are there NOW because they are good and they are very egar to WIN! They beat Dixie Heights last night 51-52 in OT- they dont give up!
U are right! There is time for them 7-8 graders. People need to look at the older girls and not leave out the 4 freshman that they are trying to push out. There is 1 freshman that I think they are underestimating, and it's not the one on the varsity bench now! Just saying. I have heard from many that she is a great kid and a good player. This kid has a lot of heart, but has been off to a bad start due to the passing of her grandmother. Just hope she sticks it out and that the coaches see it!
GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR LADY'S!
Truth

Olive Hill, KY

#18 Nov 17, 2012
I was there wrote:
Blue and White night:
All in all it wasnt that bad. Didn't see much of the actual 'Varsity team' on the floor....and the only Senior we have was not shown in pictures and was not recongized at all. That was shameful -when last year Blue and White night was all about the 2 seniors we had.
That's horrible. I heard that last years award banquet was mostly about gifts for the coaches and talking about the two sr's. Achievement awards were brief and made up. The sr that didn't get much or any recognition has the best 3 point shooting record and maybe the best disposition of any of the girls on the team. Why mistreat her? This year they brought one of the seniors from last years team to get another award. Font get me wron, The two seniors from last year were great girls. The team looked up to them. Moriah is equally sweet and equally as talented as they were. Moriah, keep your head up! Keep being you and keep shooting the lights out! You have fans!!!
Truth

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Nov 17, 2012
The boys scrimmage this morning at the Fieldhouse at 11:00. Come out and see our boys!
Truth

Olive Hill, KY

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Truth wrote:
The boys scrimmage this morning at the Fieldhouse at 11:00. Come out and see our boys!
Did anybody get to see the boys this morning. I was planning on going but missed it and am curious. Who did they play and what caliber was that team?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge Walton ,,stepping down,,john estill taki... (Feb '10) 1 hr Drunks For Estill 10
Cheating milfs 3 hr Krusty 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 174,791
Looking 11 hr curious 22
The Buddy System is gone 12 hr Slick 3
loving couple iso fun female(s) 16 hr curious 1
threesome? w4mw (Mar '15) 16 hr curious 35

Maysville Jobs

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages