chevymann

Maysville, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2012
where can i find that bastard i found texts on my wifes phone from him sayin he loves her and shit tell ya what boy u can have the bitch but im still commin to stomp ur ass
copperman

Maysville, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Beware of Chirs Manning of Popular Street Dover, Kentucky. He will try to become your friend and when you are not watching he will steal as much as he can from you. Was let go by Wal Mart for stealing, stole another fire mans radio and broke into a neighbors home. He needs to be taken off the streets of not only Dover but anyway place else and serve some serious time to hopefully learn a lesson.
crapola

Maysville, KY

#3 Apr 13, 2012
i believe his wife had to know all this he was doing maybe she is just covering for him helping him hide out? whos house was it he broke into anyway?
Neighbor

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Apr 27, 2012
It was an elderly lady who he had done some work for previously. I hope his wife isn't covering for him, she seems like a sweet girl who sure deserves better than than this p.o.s.
lol

Davisburg, MI

#5 May 30, 2012
Any updates
woooooooow

Maysville, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2012
any1 know where he is staying
all knowing

Winter Park, FL

#7 Jun 28, 2012
He was staying with his mother in florida until last night when the police took him away in handcuffs
lol

Westland, MI

#8 Jul 7, 2012
all knowing wrote:
He was staying with his mother in florida until last night when the police took him away in handcuffs
so he was arrested in florida
yeah boy

Maysville, KY

#9 Jul 21, 2012
he's in mcdc now for a long while
wondering

Willoughby, OH

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Yeah, with no bail. Heard he had a hearing yesterday. Anyone know what happened or when his trial is?
marti g

Maysville, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2012
heard 61/2 yrs
Personal

Maysville, KY

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Any updates
ha ha

Maysville, KY

#13 Jan 1, 2013
hes in jail
loooopy

Highland, MI

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Ummm not in mcdc
wondering

United States

#15 Feb 24, 2013
He's in the Grant County Jail. Got 6 years and 6 months. You can look it up here:
http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
florida

Altamonte Springs, FL

#16 Mar 14, 2013
he is back here where his mother lives florida--2/11/2013...walking the streets to do nothing but walk back and forth to the druggie spot here..maybe he is hiding from the law again....we know he is a liar and steals people blind ...we are watching him and have to make sure he goes back to ky....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min another viewer 149,618
White golf cart guy 1 hr David lead 1
Squirters 2 hr Jacob 7
Megan Gallenstein 6 hr Jon 9
Cops in maysville (Jun '15) 12 hr Called your hand 56
Brittany Hamilton (Jan '15) Sat 420hooker 14
Heritage Square Apartments (Jan '10) Sat Hottsaxophone 10

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages