Bedbugs Hanpton inn
Hampton inn bugs

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Just got up this morning and was eaton up by bug bites and spotted a bedbug crawling out of my 3month old diaper. Has anyone else had this problem here?
whatever

Maysville, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2012
What hampton inn are you talkin about because its not the one in maysville??
Boxes here

Maysville, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2012
whatever wrote:
What hampton inn are you talkin about because its not the one in maysville??
yes maysville
whatever

Maysville, KY

#4 Aug 25, 2012
No not maysville. Maybe you took the bugs to hammpton inn with you from your house!
Stupid

Ewing, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2012
Why would anyone that lives around here rent a hotel room. Stupid
Possum Slim

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Hampton inn bugs wrote:
Just got up this morning and was eaton up by bug bites and spotted a bedbug crawling out of my 3month old diaper. Has anyone else had this problem here?
Why were you wearing a "3month old diaper"? Sounds extreme to me. Now that I think about it,and I really didn't want to, the bugs probably figured your ass to be the Maysville equivalent of the Waldorf Astoria, and just jumped right in.
hmmm

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Learn to read
Possum Slim

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Aug 27, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Learn to read
Are you addressing me? If so, what part of my response to poster#1 indicates my lack of reading skills?
hmmm

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Aug 27, 2012
The post I addressed has been removed so if you think I was addressing you rethink that thought and re read your post and if it is correct then ding ding ding its not you!!!
Brandon

Maysville, KY

#10 Aug 28, 2012
Hampton inn bugs wrote:
Goodnight! Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelsey "3rd times the charm" hooper 2 hr awful-person 1
cargodo 2 hr benis 1
I like to fight NAKED 3 hr Jim BOBCOCK 27
Anybody know her? 4 hr Jim BOBCOCK 8
Jeff copas 4 hr Jim BOBCOCK 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
Huge Fish In Ohio River (Jun '11) 5 hr Big pecker daddy 27

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages