Anyone remember unsolved mysteries sh...

Anyone remember unsolved mysteries show in Maysville?

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Jefferson, GA

#1 Oct 13, 2010
I know this was a long time ago,I was wondering what the show was all about.I remember there was a murder and thats about it.Did they ever solve that case.Ive tried to find the episode on the internet but no luck.
Capote

Jefferson, GA

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Someones got to remember this.
hmmm

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2010
Prolly the Erica Fraysure episode.
this might help some

Maysville, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2010
it was way before Erica Fraysure if i remember right it was early 80's maybe between 82 -84 i do know that it was before Clydes closed on the ave. because the was footage in the show from the store
haha

Plummers Landing, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2010
it was about an older gentleman that disappeared.
I Remember

Maysville, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2010
It was the mystery surrounding the murder of Ralph Bigelow, horse trader. It happened in the Germantown area on Salem Ridge Road. As far as I know it was never solved.
Brittany Powell

Maysville, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2010
Yes there was a murder in Maysville in April 1984. His name was Thomas Ray Hay he was my great uncle. His wife at the time was Virginia Hay. His wife called the police and told them that her husband was up in the woods somewhere and had been murdered. Then after the police was searching in the woods she called them back and told them that she killed the son of a b*tch. She shot him in the neck with a 12 gauge shotgun. No lie. But I dont know if this is the case your talking about because I dont no of no others.. .
Maybe

Maysville, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2010
A fellow from around Cincinnati who visited Polly's restaurant was found deceased on a farm in the Dover area. He was a repair man for some company...His only connection to Maysville was eating luch at that particular restaurant and being a repairman in this area. Rumor had it he had a girlfriend who was not his but that was only a rumor. The show was just an unsolved mystery that happened in our area. Or was it?
Ron

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 14, 2010
citizen wrote:
I know this was a long time ago,I was wondering what the show was all about.I remember there was a murder and thats about it.Did they ever solve that case.Ive tried to find the episode on the internet but no luck.
Albert Boyd was killed in Lex. Yes they found who did it.
Seriously

Maysville, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2010
I Remember wrote:
It was the mystery surrounding the murder of Ralph Bigelow, horse trader. It happened in the Germantown area on Salem Ridge Road. As far as I know it was never solved.
You are correct. This is the murder that was on unsolved mysteries.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 14, 2010
citizen wrote:
is name was Permon Gilbert.It ran on the show in 1989 but he was murdered in 1982. Here is a link to case and episode information.

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Permo...
indy worker

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2011
Im doing research on the Permon Gilbert case anyone who has anything please leave a message
Simon Girty

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2012
what are all these cases about ?
steven craig

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2012
yes I remember I also believe they found his truck or body dnt remember 4 sure wich down on route 8 in maysbille
LOVE
#15 Dec 31, 2012
They interviewed a lady named Ann Breeze who worked at Clyde's Super Value store. That's all I remember.
I remember

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
The murder was not in this area. The suspect had been in the maysville area and they had about a 2 second video clip of the suspect walking into Clyde's on the avn. Maysville was barely even mentioned in the show.
chuckie

Russell, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2013
There was also one about chuckie miricle's murder when the wrapped him in bobwire and threw him in a well I heard debbie lewis also had a connection to his murder..
Skitzo

Maysville, KY

#18 Apr 1, 2013
I remember, I was wondering if anybody remembered. Something about corrupt cops right.
Lewis County

Clarkesville, GA

#19 Apr 4, 2013
I remember it was Sue Arthur that worked in the flower shop at Clyde's was dating this man and on tv they interviewed another woman working there. I thought they found the mans body going toward Manchester, OH.in the woods.
jen

Port Charlotte, FL

#20 Oct 4, 2013
Hi i know the anniversary of Erica Fraysure's disappearance is coming up on the 21st.. i was wondering if there are any updates on the case or any other information. Please let me know, Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min usa 151,865
Rude Wal-Mart CUSTOMERS (Apr '10) 2 hr Sam 209
Undercover gays 5 hr honest observer 5
Dr Robert Ross 6 hr What up Kayla 5
Bad Heroine 20 hr haha 8
Popa Jay Fri Real talk 2
Bond/parole/probation (Mar '13) Thu Exactly 15

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance