of 2
Next Last

“i love me some beer”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 26, 2011
wow we got money wrote:
wow we going get more beer and drug money, thank u fine people
this is not the place so for you to act like that so please give it a rest and keep it off of this one. thank you.
wondering

Maysville, KY

#23 Feb 26, 2011
What funeral home will be handling arrangements? I would donate directly to the funeral home.
wow we got money

Commerce, GA

#24 Feb 26, 2011
u are the one that dont want people to give to red cross,are u afraid the money might go for something they need and not drugs
sumbitch

United States

#25 Feb 26, 2011
A Friend wrote:
Whoever the aunt is..that was put very well!! whatever these parents has done does not change the fact that these babies are gone!! I am so sorry for the loss of these children..and also the nursing students that sabrina graduated with are working very hard at getting things together to help!! And I am actually working on a special package for Sabrina..Again I am soo sorry these children were absolutely beautiful, but think of it this way those babies were to perfect for this world and to gorgeous for this world and God needed their beauty and perfection in heaven to help him do his job watching over your family!!
very well said ! I applaud you and your kindness
leslie

United States

#26 Feb 26, 2011
Angels aunt wrote:
You can donate directly to the funeral home, any help even one dollar will be appreciated, these little angels didn't have a clue to the mistakes of the parents but together we can pitch in to help put these babes to rest the right way. Nobody thinks their babies will end up like this so of course no life insurance is there. Let's all come together in memory of gods little angels and give them the respect and love they deserve and thanks to anyone that has donated anything. God bless you
where could someone out of town send a donation for the funeral?
Anna

Middletown, OH

#27 Feb 26, 2011
leslie wrote:
<quoted text>where could someone out of town send a donation for the funeral?
I am trying to find out which funeral home is handling the arrangements. If anyone knows, perhaps, they could post the name. People's Bank in Maysville is also accepting donations, and if you ear mark for funeral costs, it will go to the funeral home.
wow

Maysville, KY

#33 Feb 27, 2011
I understand that Applebees and Tumbleweeds are having dine to donate events. Anyone know if this is true?
Elizabeth

Maysville, KY

#35 Feb 27, 2011
Others wrote:
My apologies that link doesn't seem to work. Here is the information on the page talking about the event. The date is like I said SUNDAY, MARCH 6th FROM 2PM to 4PM at the LOCAL YMCA.
More Info: Two precious souls were tragically taken from their family this past week.
Kaydence and her brother Brayden.
All proceeds will go to help with funeral expenses of these two precious children. Donations will go to the fund created at the People's Bank in Maysville.
If you are able to attend, we would love to see you there.
If you are unable to attend but would still like to donate, please
contact one of the instructors that will be attending to arrange a donation.
$5 donation at the door, however if you would like to donate more that would be more than welcomed!
The YMCA is located on 1080 US highway 68
Some of the instructors are:
Christina Bothman
Melanie Hughes
Stephanie Buchanan
Tonya Wenz
Tammy Sutton
Samantha Ward
Patty Reid
Laura Moran
and several other instructors
I would not attend this Zumba or any other function that would use such a site to promote their cause or business. Why lower your standards??
Others

Maysville, KY

#36 Feb 27, 2011
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not attend this Zumba or any other function that would use such a site to promote their cause or business. Why lower your standards??
They created it on Facebook, not Topix. I saw what this forum was about, donations, so I thought I would give some more information about where more donations are being taken since the link would not work to go to the exact page.
friend

Maysville, KY

#37 Feb 27, 2011
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>I am trying to find out which funeral home is handling the arrangements. If anyone knows, perhaps, they could post the name. People's Bank in Maysville is also accepting donations, and if you ear mark for funeral costs, it will go to the funeral home.
brell and son in maysville
friend

Maysville, KY

#38 Feb 27, 2011
amber

Staten Island, NY

#39 Feb 27, 2011
i know that tunbleweed is having an event it is all day March 9th and 10% is what is benefiting the family but i am not sure about applebees..
Anna

Middletown, OH

#40 Feb 27, 2011
leslie wrote:
<quoted text>where could someone out of town send a donation for the funeral?
Leslie, I was just informed, Brell and Sons Funeral Home in Maysville.
Anna

Middletown, OH

#41 Feb 27, 2011
wondering wrote:
What funeral home will be handling arrangements? I would donate directly to the funeral home.
Brell and Sons Funeral Home
Anna

Middletown, OH

#42 Feb 27, 2011
friend wrote:
Thank you!!
leslie

United States

#44 Feb 27, 2011
thank you very much ....could you get an address please . gonna try to send a donation.
also a mother

Maysville, KY

#45 Feb 27, 2011
to the family of these two little ones i didnt know them but my thoughts and prayers are with you i couldnt imagine if something like that would happen to my little girl
Address

Morehead, KY

#46 Feb 27, 2011
Brell and Son Funeral Home
620 E. Second Street
Maysville, KY 41056

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
squirters RE-Visited 4 min wow 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 149,884
Megan Gallenstein 4 hr swinging fun 15
Cops in maysville (Jun '15) 7 hr Truth Hurts 59
Looking for the right guy 16 hr Haha 6
Dr. Robert Ross 17 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Good dui lawyer Tue Needhelp 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance