The Little Angel's Fire Fund

Posted in the Maysville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
For Anna and Family

Morehead, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2011
There is a fund called " The Little Angels Fire Fund" set up at the Peoples Bank in Maysville.. All other donations can be dropped off at red cross in maysville. Until we can get more information on where to take things..

“i love me some beer”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2011
i think this is a wondeful thing and i hope evryone can pitch in and do just a little something to help out.
Thank you

Morehead, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2011
Hi stupid drunk, thanks so much for the nice comment. I hope people will keep this going, with positive comments, to keep it up in the visible area. I had read where Anna had posted this information but, it was so hard to find that I started a new post for the Angels.
real real funny

Owingsville, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2011
what ashame
Sara

Maysville, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2011
I would like to know where the money is going too? I would only donate to the funeral and nothing more.

“i love me some beer”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 25, 2011
Thank you wrote:
Hi stupid drunk, thanks so much for the nice comment. I hope people will keep this going, with positive comments, to keep it up in the visible area. I had read where Anna had posted this information but, it was so hard to find that I started a new post for the Angels.
your welcome, and i just think this is something that we all can come together on and help out with. together we can all make a difference and this is the time to do so.
Angels aunt

Englewood, OH

#8 Feb 25, 2011
You can donate directly to the funeral home, any help even one dollar will be appreciated, these little angels didn't have a clue to the mistakes of the parents but together we can pitch in to help put these babes to rest the right way. Nobody thinks their babies will end up like this so of course no life insurance is there. Let's all come together in memory of gods little angels and give them the respect and love they deserve and thanks to anyone that has donated anything. God bless you
A Friend

Dubois, IN

#9 Feb 25, 2011
Whoever the aunt is..that was put very well!! whatever these parents has done does not change the fact that these babies are gone!! I am so sorry for the loss of these children..and also the nursing students that sabrina graduated with are working very hard at getting things together to help!! And I am actually working on a special package for Sabrina..Again I am soo sorry these children were absolutely beautiful, but think of it this way those babies were to perfect for this world and to gorgeous for this world and God needed their beauty and perfection in heaven to help him do his job watching over your family!!
I am going to donate

Morehead, KY

#10 Feb 25, 2011
I hope you all will too. I don't know the family but, I feel deep down in my heart this is the right thing to do.
Angels aunt

Englewood, OH

#11 Feb 25, 2011
I am a step aunt and didn't get the privilege of knowing the little Angels from the beginning but the time I have known them has impacted my life. Thank you God for letting me spend what time I had with your beautiful precious angels, although we know not the reason He had for taking them from us so quickly there is a reason, and knowing they are healthy and happy now without a care or worry in the world helps a little to dull the pain. 2 blue eyed blonde hair souls of perfection. Anyone that these two had the grace of knowing is truely blessed.it is not up to us really to question why when we aren't promised another day. We should at least take from this to live each day as it's your last, to hold the ones we love close and dear. And to not judge others for their mistakes because we all make them. Yes April made some mistakes but she loves the babies, she carried them within her, she had the grace of knowing and loving them. Just because she made some bad choices doesn't mean her world doesn't feel like it is falling apart right now. We were all born and we will all die. Doesn't matter hoe we live our lives in between we are all made from the same image. So please think o your own families and what Jesus would do. I believe this community has alot of caring people, thank you all for the live that each one has shown, please say a prayer for the parents of the little angels and also the grandparents the next few days are going to be very hard.
OThers

Maysville, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2011
THere is supposed to be a jar for donations in the local stores; Rent To Own, && Pit Stop in Maysville.
Also the YMCA is having a thing called ZUMBATHON, also funding for this tragedy. 5 dollars at the door will go straight to this Fund as posted on this forum. If you would like you can donate more then 5 dollars. This event is taking place on SUnday from 2-4pm at the local YMCA.
Others

Maysville, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2011
Here is the Facebook page that tells more information about the event taking place at the YMCA.

http://www.facebook.com/ #!/event.php?eid=1580651909159 45
Others

Maysville, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2011
My apologies that link doesn't seem to work. Here is the information on the page talking about the event. The date is like I said SUNDAY, MARCH 6th FROM 2PM to 4PM at the LOCAL YMCA.

More Info: Two precious souls were tragically taken from their family this past week.
Kaydence and her brother Brayden.

All proceeds will go to help with funeral expenses of these two precious children. Donations will go to the fund created at the People's Bank in Maysville.

If you are able to attend, we would love to see you there.
If you are unable to attend but would still like to donate, please
contact one of the instructors that will be attending to arrange a donation.

$5 donation at the door, however if you would like to donate more that would be more than welcomed!

The YMCA is located on 1080 US highway 68

Some of the instructors are:

Christina Bothman
Melanie Hughes
Stephanie Buchanan
Tonya Wenz
Tammy Sutton
Samantha Ward
Patty Reid
Laura Moran
and several other instructors
Anna

Middletown, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2011
For Anna and Family wrote:
There is a fund called " The Little Angels Fire Fund" set up at the Peoples Bank in Maysville.. All other donations can be dropped off at red cross in maysville. Until we can get more information on where to take things..
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for posting this information. Hopefully ALL who are posting on Topix will read this and find it within themselves to make a donation. Thank you again.~~~~~~Anna
Anna

Middletown, OH

#16 Feb 26, 2011
I just want to get this topic back up at the top of the page. Hopefully people will read it and make a comment, so that it stays up where it is more visible.
For Anna and the Family

Morehead, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2011
I was just checking to see where is was too. Great information on the Facebook page copy by Others! I will check tomorrow evening. I am thinking of times when most people might log on. I know early in the morning and after work are good. I will check on Sunday around 6pm or so. You are so welcome Anna but, you are the one that really got this going.
Anna

Middletown, OH

#18 Feb 26, 2011
I was just told that the Red Cross only accepts cash donations, which they use to buy things that the family needs. I do not know for sure, if this is correct, or not. If someone knows for sure, please post, so that others will have the information. I have been asked, if one has clothing, etc.. where can they take it, so that the family receives it? If anyone knows the answer to this, please post, as well. God Bless!!
Wondering

Latonia, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2011
@Anna, I would not give cash to red cross, take anything you wish to a famiy member, or donate money to the funeral home, that way, you will be sure the family gets everything!!!!
wow we got money

Commerce, GA

#20 Feb 26, 2011
wow we going get more beer and drug money, thank u fine people
Wondering

Latonia, KY

#21 Feb 26, 2011
wow we got money wrote:
wow we going get more beer and drug money, thank u fine people
Don't know this family, and I don't know you, but I'm glad I don't, I feel sorry for someone that is so heartless due to this matter. If I were you, I would be terribly afraid to lay my head down tonite to sleep!!!! I would wonder if the devil would be visiting you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min usa 149,529
Alison bellew 12 hr swingng fun 8
Penn station 14 hr swingng fun 7
Anyone know Daniel Poe 17 hr Cummins man 4
Limestone Cable Now CAPS Internet Usage (Oct '14) 20 hr techno 22
Kim Breyman 22 hr Vince 6
seeking nice place to rent 23 hr curiousmama 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance