u dont want none

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2010
i like to know how nancy moore has her son. it seems like every1but her mom knows that her son would b betta off with dj. she goes around town talking bout him like a dog like he a bad father. she dont want him to b a good dad she tries to keep him away from him. she dont want her son she hardly has him. she jus has him for the child support but still asking people for money clothes and drugs. and for u to b at bob evans talkin bout how dj and his family dont do nothing for isaac and they will keep wat u bring down is bull shit. they dont want ur funky ass shit they can buy him wateva he wants or needs. its bullshit he gets to c him every otha weekend. how can u get arrested several times and still have ur son. yea dj went to jail for "hitting" girls but he still a good ass dad. i think u snitching on people to b faril. u took ur sister credit card took tiffany hopkins id and showed it to tha cops and got her n trouble. wth is wrong with u? stop fronting u a dead beat mom who thinks u hard as hell and not.stop getn ur son when u take him to dj knowing good and well he with every1but u. if u really wanna know the cops need to get her and keep her. i wanna beat ur ass so freakin bad but ima wait till dj gets his son that way u wont try to say they had some1 beat u up and etc.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 151,611
Jeanna Williams 6 hr Honest 3
who 8 hr Graffeety 2
any bi curious guys 8 hr LLL 29
M\M fun let's play 11 hr dirtycooop24 21
Pierced kitty 12 hr Jacob 1
Lowes HR lady 15 hr Hey 1

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages