drug bust at mason county middle school

drug bust at mason county middle school

Posted in the Maysville Forum

just curious

Maysville, KY

#1 Apr 14, 2012
well is it true that there was a drug bust at the middle school on thursday and who did they bust?
rukidding

Owingsville, KY

#3 Apr 14, 2012
What in the world????
who

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Apr 15, 2012
There was also a fight that they had to call an amblunce for at middle school.
old school

Maysville, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2012
now about the fighting situations i dont understand they give u three days suspension thats not much of a puishment need to get the paddle back everythings gone nuts fights drugs,bulling dont u see its not working the cops are called everyday either at the high school or middle school its overcrowded for one thing...........
Right On

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 15, 2012
old school wrote:
now about the fighting situations i dont understand they give u three days suspension thats not much of a puishment need to get the paddle back everythings gone nuts fights drugs,bulling dont u see its not working the cops are called everyday either at the high school or middle school its overcrowded for one thing..........
That's right, lets go back to Old School, paddle for punishment. It always worked for my generation when we went to school. Then again, paddling at school is not the only answer. Some parents need to get up off their lazy asses and actually do something, they need to start making their kids mind, and respect others. Punishment in schools today is a JOKE!!!

How many kids today know what a "switch" is?
katee

Georgetown, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2012
All the schools in the mason County sysytem all over crowded. Its rediculous. Teaches cannot control that many students in one class(most classes have an average of 30 kids). Kids are constantly being bullied and there is no way for one set of eyes to watch the actions of 30 kids. It used to be one of the best school systems in the state. Now test score are down and there are fights every day, especially at the high school. Mason County is only interested in money. And they dont do a very good job of taking care of that either. Financial cuts are always happening.
christi

Maysville, KY

#16 Apr 16, 2012
very well said katee the school system has went to pot... fights, drugs, racism, ect. so many parents are choosing to transfer their kids out to surrounding smaller county schools at mason county it is all about the sports
Weston Mitchell

Maysville, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2012
I don't see why everyone blames the kids now and days, it's also parents, I have seen parents pat their kid on the back when they fight, but my mom doesn't, she will tear my butt up for fighting, but the kids now will sit there and pick at other kids because they do it at home and don't get in trouble, me on the other hand, just don't like people starting with me, I've been picked on for a while, and I just snap, it's not my fault, and not my parents.
TIME

Lexington, KY

#21 Apr 17, 2012
To all you parents who dont take care of your kids you reap what you sow . They see you (whoever you are ) or whatever you are doing ) Drink drugs sell drugs cant hold a job steal cheat with others that are in a relationship or married let them run the streets or let someone else keep them etc. You had your children raise them urself and take care of them like you should. How are they to be a respected grown adult when they see you live a life style of destruction . You are teaching them to be just like you . Sad
Yes

United States

#22 Apr 17, 2012
^^^^^^^^^ Wow [email protected] couldn't have said it better myself
Curious

United States

#23 Apr 17, 2012
Does anyone know who it was that got caught with the drugs? I've got a child in the middle school but he wasn't for sure who it was.
smh

Maysville, KY

#24 Apr 18, 2012
I'm not even going to read these posts cause I'm absolutely disgusted at what has become America. Where are the "parents" today???? Oh I know, they're too busy being "friends" with their children instead of being ROLE MODELS! The "parents" are too busy partying, getting drunk, getting high, or sleeping around to pay attention to what their children are getting into. Before you go thinking I'm an old grandma judging today's youth, I'll just have you know I am a 22 year old woman who is sick and tired of seeing people wasting their lives on drugs and other substances of this world. Children live what they learn, these kids need to be brought up in good Christian homes..not homes full of sin..absolutely sickening!
Hank

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Apr 18, 2012
Right On wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, lets go back to Old School, paddle for punishment. It always worked for my generation when we went to school. Then again, paddling at school is not the only answer. Some parents need to get up off their lazy asses and actually do something, they need to start making their kids mind, and respect others. Punishment in schools today is a JOKE!!!
How many kids today know what a "switch" is?
Both my boys do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 165,606
melissa martin 10 min missy 1
Matt Wallingford 16 min missy 8
Countryboy 26 min countryboy 7
I'm a star now...a movie called TOILETCAM.COM 50 min Jim bobcock 10
The lowes !! (Mar '11) 5 hr Mervin 8
Horse Dealers 15 hr Owner of Unknown ... 7

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages