First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why

Maysville, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Why in the world would she sell drugs. She has them kids at home now without a mother. Hasnt drugs caused enough problems in her life with loosing her husband to them. Damn what more do you need to make you realize how dangerous drugs can be...taking them or selling them.
What happened

Maysville, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2010
What ever happened to big John anyway? I didn't know until not long ago that he passed away. Maybe he liked to party, but he was a good guy and a great dad...he loved those kids. I hope that Amber isn't guilty of this, those kids really need her. Praying for all of them.
why

Maysville, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2010
What happened wrote:
What ever happened to big John anyway? I didn't know until not long ago that he passed away. Maybe he liked to party, but he was a good guy and a great dad...he loved those kids. I hope that Amber isn't guilty of this, those kids really need her. Praying for all of them.
He did love those kids and the partying is what got him. I am afraid she is guilty they have audio of her selling. I dont understand why she would do it with those sweet kids at home.
Mother Dayton Ohio

Loveland, OH

#4 Aug 22, 2010
why wrote:
Why in the world would she sell drugs. She has them kids at home now without a mother. Hasnt drugs caused enough problems in her life with loosing her husband to them. Damn what more do you need to make you realize how dangerous drugs can be...taking them or selling them.

Who ever you are you should get your story straight before you talk about someone who is not here to defend their self! My son did not die from a drug overdose he had a heart problem all his life get you a copy of the autopsy your so d--- smart. God forbid you ever lose a child you wouldn't want someone running their mouth when they don't know what their talking about. Yes he had kids don't you think they have suffered enough without people like you spreading lies!!
my opinion

Winder, GA

#5 Aug 22, 2010
I do not know anyone involved, and I mean no disrespect but Mother Dayton OH I'm not saying your son didn't have a heart problem, but IF he did use drugs the drugs made the problem worse and that could have speeded up the problem and caused his death sooner than it would have occurred if he had NOT been using drugs. I am sorry for your loss but if he used drugs don't try to sugar coat what happened. Drugs may have caused his death. Let other young people know what can happen if they use drugs.
Why

Maysville, KY

#6 Aug 22, 2010
I am not trying to spread lies or cause problems and no I didnt see an autopsy but I do know that if you had a heart condition then you shouldnt continue the lifestyle that he did. My point is that he was a great guy who dearly loved those kids but drugs for anyone is a terrible thing they will only cause you heartache. Now Amber has caused even more heartache and confusion for those kids. HOW SAD FOR THEM
Mother Dayton Ohio

Loveland, OH

#7 Aug 22, 2010
All I am asking is please leave my son out of this mess. He is dead and unless you used drugs with him or you sold them to him then you don't know what your talking about. His family has been through hell and back just let him rest in peace. Move on and gossip about something else. I don't "sugar coat nothing" I just mind my own business you people should try it sometime!! I wont give you guys the pleasure of arguing with you. Your talking about someone who's dead speaks for your character.
why

Maysville, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2010
Mother Dayton Ohio wrote:
All I am asking is please leave my son out of this mess. He is dead and unless you used drugs with him or you sold them to him then you don't know what your talking about. His family has been through hell and back just let him rest in peace. Move on and gossip about something else. I don't "sugar coat nothing" I just mind my own business you people should try it sometime!! I wont give you guys the pleasure of arguing with you. Your talking about someone who's dead speaks for your character.
Well the original premiss of this topic was drugs and Amber not your son. I have never done drugs in my life beer is the worst thing I have ever done but I was around when others did them so you can draw from that what you want. Your the one that keeps him into the topic. He was a GOOD guy with a bad habit that was his choice. It was no secret with anyone around him maybe you should have taken more interest in him when he was alive instead of trying to defend him now.
Mother Dayton Ohio

Loveland, OH

#9 Aug 22, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the original premiss of this topic was drugs and Amber not your son. I have never done drugs in my life beer is the worst thing I have ever done but I was around when others did them so you can draw from that what you want. Your the one that keeps him into the topic. He was a GOOD guy with a bad habit that was his choice. It was no secret with anyone around him maybe you should have taken more interest in him when he was alive instead of trying to defend him now.
You have no idea about the relationship I had with my son SO YOU take an interest in kissing my a--!
sad

Maysville, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one who brought him into the topic by implying he died a drug related death. Why don't you leave his mother alone since I am sure she is still grieving over his loss. This stupid site is just for people like you who like to start rumors and keep sh*t going whether you know anything about it or not. Why don't you just worry about yourself and your own family and let them worry about theirs.
Mother Dayton Ohio

Loveland, OH

#11 Aug 22, 2010
To sad from maysville ky, thank you
sister in Dayton

Troy, OH

#12 Aug 22, 2010
Big John was a great brother and a great daddy, he lived his life for his kids and I'm sure he's beside himself as he looks down on this whole situation. The truly sad part is that the kids have to suffer yet another loss in their young little lives. I've had my struggles with life as well, I'm NO saint by far, but I know if you want something bad enough you will succeed. Hopefully Amber woke up this morning in jail and said "never again".
To Johns mother

Rogers, KY

#13 Aug 22, 2010
I worked closley with your son since the day he joined us here in Maysville. Not a day goes by that we dont miss him and wish he was still with us. He was a dam good guy, he always had a funny story about his kids, he loved his kids.
Mother Dayton Ohio

Loveland, OH

#14 Aug 23, 2010
To Johns mother wrote:
I worked closley with your son since the day he joined us here in Maysville. Not a day goes by that we dont miss him and wish he was still with us. He was a dam good guy, he always had a funny story about his kids, he loved his kids.
Thank you so much. I know he had a lot of friends who share in our loss. Losing a child no matter how old changes tour life forever and the heartache never ends. I feel the sam as if it was this moring that I got the call from amber that I will never recover from. Thank you for your kind words I really do appreciate them.
Whats going on

Maysville, KY

#15 Sep 5, 2010
What is going on with Amber, will there be a trial? Is she snitching on anybody?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 5, 2010
I can't believe she allowed herself to be videotaped sounding so stupid while she was in the back of the squad car. You just got arrested, don't speak to the press!!
whats up

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2010
where is amber now. did she have to do jail time.does she have her kids?
HHHMMMM

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2010
whats up wrote:
where is amber now. did she have to do jail time.does she have her kids?
Think she's already been sentenced and shipped out to the pen. Believe her mom has custody of her kids
just me

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Dec 19, 2010
OMG You people down there are such celebrities to know how to "handle" the press! You sound so stupid...LMAO
Hate Junkies

Cincinnati, OH

#20 May 28, 2011
I hear Amber is out of rehab now. How long you think it will take till she is back using again? I say not very damn long she only went to rehab to keep her sorry ass out of jail. she deserved to lose her kids for their sake I hope she never get's them back!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight after Mason County/Lewis County boys bask... 30 min Fan 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Wisdom of God 171,884
Brianna Hopkins 4 hr curious 1
anyone know of a good bar in maysville (Apr '11) 8 hr Zach 35
T.C. Major lurkin in The 'ville! 21 hr Cant stand her 17
Country boy 21 hr Jeff 15
Peace Sat Buff 2

Maysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maysville Mortgages