Local 'Idol' contestants speak out no...

Local 'Idol' contestants speak out now that they're out of competition

There are 3 comments on the Press of Atlantic City story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Local 'Idol' contestants speak out now that they're out of competition. In it, Press of Atlantic City reports that:

“It was kind of surreal when I went up there, and it felt like eternity”

It was a sight Joe Catalano's fans didn't want to see when they tuned in to "American Idol" Tuesday night. via Press of Atlantic City

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press of Atlantic City.

janie

Kirkland, WA

#1 Feb 20, 2008
I think the judges missed a huge opportunity by not including Joey Catalano in the top 24. I believe he would have gone to the top, and I can not help but think that his elimination is a sign of the shallowness of the American pop culture.
Joey, if you have nothing better to do than read this comment, my advice to you would be to send an audition tape to Clive Davis. You have incredible talent and you have an element of passion in your voice that is rare on the stages of American Ido--and it is obvious by your incredible weight loss, that you have conviction and determination. If I had any money to invest, you would be that investment.
Your voice sent chills up my backbone. I will look forward to hearing your voice on the top 40 and then the Grammys. Do America a favor and do not give up your singing career. You are one of the best singers--and I know singers--I have heard.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#2 Feb 20, 2008
Joe you were horrible, please do America a favor and give up.
sweets

Bayville, NY

#3 Feb 20, 2008
how rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mays Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warlocks mc (Sep '07) Thu Chip 321
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Jun 10 hey 232
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Apr '17 Rubbersoul 1,033
julian phil heggie (Jul '08) Mar '17 JRD 22
News 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide at NJ clinic (Mar '09) Feb '17 Her side- 71
Joey Catalano Jan '17 Spalmer62 1
Hey South Jersey. (Aug '16) Aug '16 Mike Delude 1

Mays Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mays Landing Mortgages